Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Sold

WTT: Evo IX Weir 12-plate rear end for rearranged stock

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2013, 09:09 AM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
WTT: Evo IX Weir 12-plate rear end for rearranged stock

My Evo is a weekend warrior, but I also have to deal with city driving, trips to the grocery store, etc. The Weir 12-plate is just too aggressive, and too noisy. I have my stock plates, so I could just have them reinstalled, but if someone wants to swap, the rear end only has about 30k on it. I want a stock rearranged rear end with similar mileage, or if you have a diff out already, we can install my plates into it and swap. I do not have space to do the swap, so I need someone knowledgeable on doing it, and with space to do it. Willing to throw down some cash, and help with the swap. I figure it could be done in one weekend day. If you are bay area and are interested, PM me.
Old Jul 12, 2013, 09:48 AM
EvoM Community Team

Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts
This includes trade threads:

Please read the marketplace rules for posting your items up for sale. All for sale threads must include the following:
  • FS posts on EVOM MUST INCLUDE:
  • PICTURE OF THE ITEM WITH A SIGN CONTAINING THE DATE AND YOUR EVOM USERNAME
  • Price
  • Accurate description of item and its current condition
  • Location of seller
  • Willingness to ship
  • If applicable VIN number - Transmissions, Shortblocks, body parts which have VIN numbers on them. A picture of your username/date next to the visible VIN number is required. VIN should also be in the FS post in plain text.
Items posted which do not meet the rules will be deleted without notification and repeat offenders will find their marketplace access revoked.

You are required post your description with a picture of the item. That pic must contain something with your username and date along with the item for sale. This requirement must be met at the time of your initial post, you are not allowed to "post pics later".

Since it's a rear diff, maybe post a copy of your receipt as well as a picture of the diff itself you are offering in trade since the components in question in this case are inside the housing.
Old Jul 12, 2013, 09:58 AM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Yeah, sorry. This is going to be difficult to comply with. I'll take it down for now and repost with pictures of my stock plates later as proof. I don't have the receipts, the previous owner does.