Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

GARAGE CLEANOUT>> EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE SOLD!!! Stock and Performance Stuff

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2013, 10:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GARAGE CLEANOUT>> EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE SOLD!!! Stock and Performance Stuff

All Prices Include Shipping and Fees. I accept PayPal only and Only ship to the US and APO FPO addresses.

Everything for sale is in great working order.. It all came off a running car that had 78k on it. Prices are OBO.

BNIB BC Titanium Retainers They even come with the stickers Took them out for picture only.. $145.00

BNIB NGK BPR7ES part#5534 spark plugs. $6.00

EVO IX BOV works awesome. $45.00 SOLD

Stock EVO VIII Cams in great condition $55.00

Stock Intake Pipe what you see is what you get $20.00

Stock AirBox What you see is what you get $35.00 Awkward size more money to ship.

Stock FMIC In great condition. $75.00.

SOLD! Stock EVO VIII Injectors (need O rings) $85.00 SOLD!

Stock EVO VIII Fuel Pump, great working order. $40.00

Stock EVO VIII Battery Tray, Complete with blanket (wrap) whatever you want to call it, "J" hooks and top strap. (hard to find) great condition $50.00

Stock EVO VIII EGR valve. it looked like this when it came off the car. make offer

Stock EVO VIII 02 housing. (has a 02 sensor broken off in it- not my doing) $25.00

Full set Stock EVO VIII oil cooler lines. no leaks I just upgraded to Russel Lines. $30.00
I will post more pics as soon as I can. I can only do 5 at a time that I know of. I ship Fast and will not leave you waiting for responses. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails GARAGE CLEANOUT>> EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE SOLD!!! Stock and Performance Stuff-bcretainers.jpg   GARAGE CLEANOUT>> EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE SOLD!!! Stock and Performance Stuff-cams.jpg   GARAGE CLEANOUT>> EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE SOLD!!! Stock and Performance Stuff-battery-tray.jpg   GARAGE CLEANOUT>> EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE SOLD!!! Stock and Performance Stuff-02-housing.jpg   GARAGE CLEANOUT>> EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE SOLD!!! Stock and Performance Stuff-bov.jpg  

Last edited by sourtowel; Jul 22, 2013 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Sold Item in list
Old Jul 15, 2013, 10:36 AM

more pics

more pics
Attached Thumbnails GARAGE CLEANOUT>> EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE SOLD!!! Stock and Performance Stuff-airbox.jpg   GARAGE CLEANOUT>> EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE SOLD!!! Stock and Performance Stuff-egr.jpg   GARAGE CLEANOUT>> EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE SOLD!!! Stock and Performance Stuff-fuelpump.jpg   GARAGE CLEANOUT>> EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE SOLD!!! Stock and Performance Stuff-fmic.jpg   GARAGE CLEANOUT>> EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE SOLD!!! Stock and Performance Stuff-oil-cooler-lines.jpg  

Old Jul 15, 2013, 10:40 AM

more pics

More pics
Attached Thumbnails GARAGE CLEANOUT>> EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE SOLD!!! Stock and Performance Stuff-camsclose.jpg   GARAGE CLEANOUT>> EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE SOLD!!! Stock and Performance Stuff-injectors.jpg   GARAGE CLEANOUT>> EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE SOLD!!! Stock and Performance Stuff-intakepipe.jpg   GARAGE CLEANOUT>> EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE SOLD!!! Stock and Performance Stuff-ngk.jpg  
Old Jul 19, 2013, 06:57 AM

PM's replied