Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

evo 8 built motor and tranny need gone asap

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2013, 06:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by intoaevo
I have a built stroker motor for sale it has only has 800 miles on it due to break in the motor. The motor was never street/strip raced. I have been workin over seas and its only been collecting dust sitting around. i will part out if it does not sell and im in no hurry. Motor was built by kings performance in orlando florida they have the fastest evo from down south here and should i say evos as well. the motor is a evo 8 motor because the car that i had it was a evo 8. Motors likes this are 13k to 20k i was also told by performance shop owners to not sell the engine without 7k. As you can see motor is fresh when it was built but just some dust over i can get it cleaned shipped for serious buyers, Offers are welcome but do not low ball me. Thank you for understanding.

You can inbox me or email me for more questions thanks. hcustom1st@gmail.com

Pics upon request im new here im limited to pictures -__- lol. Attachment 212561

Engine:
4g64 oem block
this is a link to the internal parts http://www.maperformance.com/map-2.3...o-sk23-s1.html
The head of the motor is stock but with this stroker kit u build it proparly u will hold 700 awhp easy to 900 awhp.

Tranny:
this also the link to the tranny http://www.maperformance.com/jacks-t...d_rebuild.html
For daily or drag this was a perfect kit for tranny. Holds up to 700 awhp and 600 awhp torque. only thing i don't on it is the twin plate heavy duty clutch which holds 1000 hp.

Pics upon request im new here im limited to pictures -__- lol. Attachment 212561

Attachment 212562

Attachment 212563

Attachment 212564

Attachment 212565
As mentioned in post above mine. This guy has no clue what he has. That is understandable as maybe he dumped a bunch of money into his project and then was transferred overseas for work. Lost interest in his project and wasn't really sure what he was buying to begin with. Just buying what the Internet told him would make xxxWHP and that's all. The unknown variable on top of not having anyone creditable from this forum to vouch for this motor and not having any receipts or paper work lower the value tremendously. Either someone who wants to take a "chance" will get one hell of a deal or will get a very bad deal....Do you feel lucky?
Old Sep 22, 2013, 08:03 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by czarcasm
im waiting for the 'this thread is locked due to the op not knowing what in the f**k he is talking about' so i can go on with my day knowing some poor bastard didnt get robbed or scammed.
+1
Old Sep 23, 2013, 12:14 AM
Evolved Member

Received 77 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by allinevo
Do you feel lucky?

Last edited by kpt6; Sep 23, 2013 at 12:16 AM.
Old Sep 23, 2013, 02:40 PM

Thumbs down

As mentioned in post above mine. This guy has no clue what he has. That is understandable as maybe he dumped a bunch of money into his project and then was transferred overseas for work. Lost interest in his project and wasn't really sure what he was buying to begin with. Just buying what the Internet told him would make xxxWHP and that's all. The unknown variable on top of not having anyone creditable from this forum to vouch for this motor and not having any receipts or paper work lower the value tremendously. Either someone who wants to take a "chance" will get one hell of a deal or will get a very bad deal....Do you feel lucky?

real smart yeah nice try i actually got people emailing me about the engine and tranny sale is pending if anyone doesn't like it or want it can return it all the money that is being payed is being transferred so don't try and come on this thread and think "you feelin lucky" ya punk ***.
Old Sep 23, 2013, 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by kpt6

i wish you were close and show you how really lucky you can get point blank.
Old Sep 23, 2013, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by 06mr775
+1

yeah whats all this negativity about i got people actually interested might sell it soon as i see that money got people traveling son bunch of kids in here got nothing to do but sign up on evo forums troll on somebodys thread and try and become somebody hating *** punk.
Old Sep 23, 2013, 03:22 PM
Evolving Member

yeah whats all this negativity about i got people actually interested might sell it soon as i see that money got people traveling son bunch of kids in here got nothing to do but sign up on evo forums troll on somebodys thread and try and become somebody hating *** punk.
After all of that, you decided to put a period at the end?
Old Sep 23, 2013, 06:59 PM

OR......maybe it is called members looking out for the best interest of other members.
You have no CLUE what you have, don't have any receipts for any work done to it, claim it is an evo 8 motor (which it is clear as day that it is NOT a 4G63) because it came out of your evo 8 and have no one that can vouch for you or your motor. On top of that you claim to work overseas so a potential buyer will have no way to get in touch with you if something is not what you say it is with regards to this motor.
As far as the Dirty Harry clip, I was going to add that part after the "do you feel lucky?" but I was afraid I was dating myself because that movie came out decades before most of the forum members were born that frequent this forum.
Good luck with your sale and you may want to use better English and punctuation if you want people to take you seriously.
Old Sep 23, 2013, 10:22 PM
Evolving Member

i wish you were close and show you how really lucky you can get point blank.
So now you are making threats towards a fellow evo m member? Really?! lol
Old Sep 23, 2013, 11:46 PM

Will a mod please lock this thread already?
Old Sep 27, 2013, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by 06mr775
So now you are making threats towards a fellow evo m member? Really?! lol

showing a gun on here dont make anything better so i thought i finish it off
Old Sep 27, 2013, 02:08 PM

do i hear a girl on her period complaining and wining holy god you really have time for all this i didnt even read it. GET A LIFE BUDDYY