Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[Mid-Atlantic]: Borg Warner EFR-7163 complete setup

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2014, 09:12 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Borg Warner EFR-7163 complete setup

For this year I decided to change turbo setups and went with the EFR-7163 and set the car up for it. I love the turbo as the turbo itself weighs almost 10-lbs less than the stock turbo and is really nice and compact for the power it can make. Needless to say I decided to make a ton of changes to the car again-- and back to my old turbo I went. I do not intend to go back to this one as after this season I may be selling the car, so I have decided to sell this setup.

What is included is a stainless schedule 10 header that I hand built and was back purged and TIG welded, 304 SS O2 housing that recirculates in the exhaust, SS oil feed line, oil return line, water lines, reducing silicone elbow to fit the turbo to a 2.5" I/C pipe, Full Race aluminum integrated BOV cover, Tial MV-R silver wastegate with all springs included (currently set at ~18psi base) and of course the EFR-7163 turbo that has the boost solenoid that I have never used and the turbine housing has been heat coated. This will fit the car without any modifications except a slimline fan is required for clearance, lower I/C pipe needs to be modded, and you can reuse your downpipe by having it modified to fit the 3" flange as it comes out in a relatively stock location. It clears everything with plenty of room and I also made a lot of decisions when I made the setup to make it easy to work on and around.

The whole setup has about 200 miles of street driving and tuning including one event and then this was when I made all of the changes to the car, so it is uber clean and new. Willing to ship and would like to get $2500.
Attached Thumbnails Borg Warner EFR-7163 complete setup-img_2990.jpg   Borg Warner EFR-7163 complete setup-img_2992.jpg   Borg Warner EFR-7163 complete setup-img_2993.jpg   Borg Warner EFR-7163 complete setup-img_2994.jpg