Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Sold

FS[Northeast]: Forced Performance HTA BB Green Turbo **NEW**

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2014, 05:01 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 05EV08
flakers everywhere! Come on someone buy this.
Dude, forreal? I sent you a PM earlier to verify your (unverified) Paypal address. I had paypal tab up awaiting your reply and now I see you bumped your price back up.

Overlooking the failure to mention where the item ships from and the less than 50 posts required to post on the FS section, you have an unverified PP address, no sales ratings, and you're a member for < 3 months. Called Prime twice today and they seemed to have a tough time locating the turbo. Gotta excuse me if I'm not at least a little cautious.

EDIT: My bad man. You were verified and everything checked out. Sorry bout that

Last edited by Insanenoodle; Dec 2, 2014 at 06:36 PM.
Old Dec 2, 2014, 06:27 PM
Evolving Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Insanenoodle
Dude, forreal? I sent you a PM earlier to verify your (unverified) Paypal address. I had paypal tab up awaiting your reply and now I see you bumped your price back up.

Overlooking the failure to mention where the item ships from and the less than 50 posts required to post on the FS section, you have an unverified PP address, no sales ratings, and you're a member for < 3 months. Called Prime twice today and they seemed to have a tough time locating the turbo. Gotta excuse me if I'm not at least a little cautious.
What are you talking about. Call Prime talk to Demetri. He will verify the turbo is there.

I have a verified paypal account. I'm not sure what you are talking about. I raised my price for the rest of the general public. You still have the same price I quoted you. If you want it send the money to my paypal and I'll get it shipped tomorrow. I'm not sure what you are complaining about.

Item will ship from Prime Motoring.......

15 posts to post on for sale threads......

I don't get what you are saying.

Do you want to call me ?

EDIT:

Oh my post about the flakers wasn't about you either just so you know. It was about the other 5 people that said they were sending money and haven't yet.
Old Dec 2, 2014, 06:34 PM
Evolving Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Sold!