Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[West]: Zeitronix AF Meter, LCD gauge and optional EGT sensor

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2016, 10:42 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Zeitronix AF Meter, LCD gauge and optional EGT sensor

I have for sale a Zeitronix Zt-2 Wideband Controller and Datalogging System, together with the LCD BLACK ANODIZED Display, and EGT sensor.

The following items are included:

-- Zt-2 Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Meter,
-- 10ft Sensor Harness,
-- Signal Harness,
-- PC Serial Cable,
--Installation Instructions and
-- 2-Pin EGT connector and K-couple EGT probe.
It's made in the USA.

The data input supports AFR data, boost, EGT, air/fluid temperature sensors, fuel pressure and more!

The LCD Multi-gauge supports viewing this data. If you have a boost sensor, it can also be incorporated into the LCD display data, as well as pressure and/or temperature sensors.

The LCD Display works with the Zt-2 Wideband. The LCD display plugs in and powers up using a single 5 foot long wire connecting to the Zt-2 DATA port. This LCD Display is the black anodized version. The black anodizing is a deep shade of black. The High contrast LCD is visible even in a direct sunlight and has a peak and hold feature. It's Made in the USA.

The ZT-2 also supports a audio and visual warning box, with user settable parameters. I have a brand new ZAVT-1 for sale in a separate thread here on EvoM.

The ZT-2 wideband and LCD display cost $399 plus shipping from Zeitronix. From Zeitronix, the wideband includes a Bosch LSU 4.9 O2 sensor. You will have to buy a new sensor, as the one in my system is stuck in my downpipe. They cost $40-60 on E-bay.

The Zeitronix EGT thermocouple is included. It costs $89 from Zeitronix.

The entire wideband system has been installed for approximately 400 miles.

I will sell this kit for $300, shipped, as shown in the photos. For another $50 for the O2 sensor, you will have a full kit ready to go. If you want to add the visual and audio warning box, I'll including it for an additional $50.
Attached Thumbnails Zeitronix AF Meter, LCD gauge and optional EGT sensor-2.jpg   Zeitronix AF Meter, LCD gauge and optional EGT sensor-1.jpg   Zeitronix AF Meter, LCD gauge and optional EGT sensor-1-1-.jpg  
Old Dec 22, 2016, 05:57 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
ttt