Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[SouthEast]: Haltech Platinum Pro Plug-In EVO 9 (HT055064) w/ Accessory Harness

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2017, 01:54 PM
Evolved Member

Received 316 Likes on 248 Posts
Haltech Platinum Pro Plug-In EVO 9 (HT055064) w/ Accessory Harness

$1100 shipped (OBO)

I have been running this unit so ~2012 on my daily driver with no issues. I plan on potentially selling my car next year so I have been slowly taking it back to more of a stock like condition. This comes with the accessory harness (~$100), which allows you to input other sensors (temp/pressure/flex fuel/etc) as well as output controls for external devices (switch secondary fuel pumps, safety lights, etc.). My map is currently loaded into the unit for my (10:1/R2/GTX3582r/33psi 93oct/1000cc/Bosch P100-T coils) so it should give you a good starting point for a calibration. Everything included retails for ~$1620 and this is not really a wear item. Unit is in good working order with no issues.

I will note that Haltech sold this unit as PnP to be able to use with stock MAF, but I can tell you that as of ~3years ago they realized (after I tried to use the factory MAF) that the software had a bug. I assume they have since resolved, but I used this as a SpeedDensity tune. Also, they had this advertised as being able to switch hi/low voltage for fuel pump, but they did not allow for this function. After complaining this was "false advertising" they setup a beta version of the software that switched hi/low fuel pump voltage at ~4-6psi(would need to check). I can send the seller this beta software, but if you have hard wired your pumps this is not necessary as you run full voltage all the time and you can use the Haltech to kick on the secondary pump, which is what I did.

I will be happy to provide some basic advice should you have a question, but I am going to assume you know how to tune your own car if you buy such a unit. Therefore, don't expect me to spend hours on the phone trying to help you tune your car.

Old Apr 17, 2018, 11:58 AM
Evolved Member

Received 316 Likes on 248 Posts
BUMP...STILL for SALE