Notices
Site Feedback / Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.

Deletion Of Threads

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2006, 07:13 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Deletion Of Threads

Couple of days I was reading a post by a member here ( cant remember his name) who went to DSM MOTORPORTS and was very unhappy with his car afterwards. I was going thru posts and I cannot seem to find this post anywhere. Was his thread deleted because I wantd to know the outcome, at one point and time I was thinking about getting some work done by them. I wanted to know if DSM MORORSPORTS ever responded to them.
Old Jan 17, 2006, 07:17 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Deleted
Old Jan 17, 2006, 07:18 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Warrtalon
Deleted
And why was that if I may ask?
Old Jan 17, 2006, 07:23 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vendor bashing, I believe. I didn't see how it ended, but apparently the other side of the story was compelling enough to have it deleted. Click on the link in DSMotorsports' sig if it still works.
Old Jan 17, 2006, 07:24 AM
Evolved Member

???? Ok
Old Jan 17, 2006, 07:29 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
so was the post deleted because he was bashing or calling out the vendor?
Old Jan 17, 2006, 07:57 AM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
You can visit DSM Motorsport web site for their side of the story.

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com
Old Jan 17, 2006, 09:12 AM
Evolved Member

Usually when someone posts about an interaction with a vendor whether its good or bad, the vendor would come here and coment. The initial post was made here , so why not respond here.
Old Jan 17, 2006, 09:23 AM
Evolving Member

where exactly is it on there site? i dont see it anywhere
Old Jan 17, 2006, 09:28 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by CoEvo05
where exactly is it on there site? i dont see it anywhere
My sentiments exactly!
Old Jan 17, 2006, 09:43 AM
Evolving Member

and not only that i agree with the vendor bashing rule when there was eathier

1. no fault on the vendor and the customer is being unreasonable
or
2. when the customer hasnt tried to work it out with the vendor

but to me it seemed like the customer and the vendor had tried to work things out and dsm motorsports wasnt working at all with the customer, so by that thread getting deleted it basically is telling everyone that if you have a problem with a vendor then u better keep your mouth shut or ur thread is getting deleted (and id bet that he got warned too)

now i only say the thread when it first started out so i dont know if someone else was bashing the vendor with no reason and thats why it got deleted but if it was deleted because of the first post/ explaintion of why it he had a problem then i am ashamed of evom its becoming this eliteist forum where if you werent here before a certain time then ur worthless and if you dont agree with the veterans of the site then you basically screwed....i dont know if this is just me but this is what i see going on lately....
Old Jan 17, 2006, 09:46 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Stuff like that is annoying. I am glad the thread was deleted. But DSM Motorsports should probably delete their answer too. They helped in trying to defraud a dealer of warranty work and I am glad the customer did not get a new tranny for free. People complain about Mitsu service, but they don't complain when they are blatantly trying to steal themselves.
Old Jan 17, 2006, 12:23 PM
Evolved Member

Vendors pay the bill for forums so the people who run the forum dont wanna lose money.. so they protect vendors; Example: consumer gets work done by vendor who pays for advertisement on a forum..consumer has problem with install...informs community of forum, Some members of forum see the light in situation on behalf of consumer, vendor looks bad, causes loss of some business, more situations like that could cause a vendor to go out of business, once out of business no need to pay forum anymore, = loss of money for people who run forum.. all business its just how the world operates, Same as the government, that is why cigarette companies still in business, we all know they cause cancer, the govt can easily ban cigarettes, but they don't, Bottom line is -->MONEY!!

Last edited by mchuang; Jan 17, 2006 at 12:26 PM.
Old Jan 17, 2006, 12:40 PM
Evolving Member

Talking

I will give you my view and you can take it for what you will. Disagreements arise and can be allowed to go on if there is a fair debate going on. Fair debates happen here every day. People are entitled to there opinions..but when they attack or get personal that's where the line is drawn. Name calling, cursing, it all escalates quickly and badly. Speak your mind, disagree without being disagreeable. Pro's and Con's that's what is great here some are opinions, others are backed up by real data (although the equipment used for testing can be debated as well). Above all remember this is an information forum for your entertainment...you won't get a degree here and if you put on your resume your frequent evom they probably won't hire you! HEHE.....it's all good and fun. So many people here can be courteous and make powerful points and arguments for their take on things by learning to command the English Language. What a concept....I almost passed out jus.....hen.
Everyone have a great day!

Last edited by fletch; Jan 17, 2006 at 12:42 PM.
Old Jan 17, 2006, 06:13 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by fletch
I will give you my view and you can take it for what you will. Disagreements arise and can be allowed to go on if there is a fair debate going on. Fair debates happen here every day. People are entitled to there opinions..but when they attack or get personal that's where the line is drawn. Name calling, cursing, it all escalates quickly and badly. Speak your mind, disagree without being disagreeable. Pro's and Con's that's what is great here some are opinions, others are backed up by real data (although the equipment used for testing can be debated as well). Above all remember this is an information forum for your entertainment...you won't get a degree here and if you put on your resume your frequent evom they probably won't hire you! HEHE.....it's all good and fun. So many people here can be courteous and make powerful points and arguments for their take on things by learning to command the English Language. What a concept....I almost passed out jus.....hen.
Everyone have a great day!
I definetly agree with all you have said.. sometimes though there are threads here where vendors attack and bash other vendors.. That is the same as members bashing or attacking vendors..and nothing is done.. In situations like that same action should be taken.. Great to have moderators here to keep stuff inline and I know this isnt a democracy lol, just moderate the forums fairly and dont show favoritism and this place will stay great..

Quick Reply: Deletion Of Threads