Notices
Site Feedback / Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.

EvoM Decals.

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2007, 07:59 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys. I'm actually the vendor that makes all of the EvoM stickers. The next batch should be out shortly. Please feel free to PM me with any request or ideas for future EvoM stickers. Please note though all orders should still be placed through EvoM. Also we take custom orders for all other stickers and decals for cars. So shoot me a PM with any questions.
Old Jul 27, 2007, 08:04 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Any info on the black/red evolutionm.net decal?

Thanks
Old Jul 31, 2007, 06:52 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 3volut1on
Any info on the black/red evolutionm.net decal?

Thanks
When they get in, we will announce it. Probably a few weeks before they are ready to go out. They have been working their ***** off getting our supplies up
Old Jul 31, 2007, 06:57 AM
Evolved Member

Also, in response to the EvoM.net questions, we are not doing this as it may confuse people that do not know it stands for evolutionM.net
Old Aug 2, 2007, 03:41 AM
spt
Evolved Member

Sorry for the decal order delay. I'm processing everyones order that hasn't gone out today. Again sorry for the delay
Old Aug 28, 2007, 03:13 PM
Evolving Member

Could you put a pic of a license plate frame under the decal heading on the Market Place page. This suggestion might help you sell more license plate frames to dummies such as myself. Took me a while to find it.
Old Nov 13, 2007, 12:13 PM
Evolved Member

still no black/red ones?
Old Nov 13, 2007, 12:32 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ohEVO18
still no black/red ones?
Getting some on the way now
Old Nov 16, 2007, 03:13 AM

other forum should do the same, the company who make these could make a lot more
Old Dec 23, 2007, 06:59 PM

I placed an order for 2 decals on November 28 (staring at my credit card bill), and I have not yet received them. I pm'd the site administrator using the e-mail feedback option, and pm'd a forum administrator, but have not heard back from either of them. Who else can I speak with to get this straightened out?
Old Dec 24, 2007, 06:57 AM
spt
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by rtekc
I placed an order for 2 decals on November 28 (staring at my credit card bill), and I have not yet received them. I pm'd the site administrator using the e-mail feedback option, and pm'd a forum administrator, but have not heard back from either of them. Who else can I speak with to get this straightened out?
Sorry. I will respond to your pm right now. Because of the holidays I've been running around running a ton of errands. I apologize for the delay.
Old Dec 24, 2007, 07:28 AM
Evolved Member

This should stay near the top, I didn't even know there were ones for 3 dollars now. Last I checked there were some for like 6 bucks or something crazy like that... Would it be weird to have "evolutionm.net" stickers on a Porsche? And are you gonna make any smaller ones that will fit on those little "back" windows? (I see you have a 996 spt so you should know what I'm talking about)
Old Dec 24, 2007, 07:34 AM
spt
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by UT_Evo
This should stay near the top, I didn't even know there were ones for 3 dollars now. Last I checked there were some for like 6 bucks or something crazy like that... Would it be weird to have "evolutionm.net" stickers on a Porsche? And are you gonna make any smaller ones that will fit on those little "back" windows? (I see you have a 996 spt so you should know what I'm talking about)

Yup they have always been $3. I'm looking into different sizes and will post them up once we finalize them. As far as putting the decals on a Porsche, basically it's what ever you feel comfortable with.
Old Dec 26, 2007, 03:58 AM
Evolving Member

ive heard it takes "forever" to ship these?? Ill buy them if its legit shipping reasonable time... thanks
Old Dec 26, 2007, 08:03 AM
spt
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by HeRtYIXMR
ive heard it takes "forever" to ship these?? Ill buy them if its legit shipping reasonable time... thanks
You have to remember we don't sell retail items for a living. We are setup to run a community so it will take us some time to process an order. Every order is processed and shipped out, but depending on how busy we are it may get to you fairly quickly or it may be slightly delayed. The bottom line is it will always get to you.

This will change soon now that I've got some more help with this area.

Quick Reply: EvoM Decals.