Notices
Site Feedback / Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.

Wait a min.. no video section on EVOM?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18, 2008, 10:57 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by otter
The site isn't worried about getting in trouble. We just have no interest in videos being posted that encourages more douchebags to go out there and put other people's lives at risk. There are plenty of tracks for people to go race at, and has been pointed out, there are places on EvoM where it's appropriate to post such videos.
I only speak for myself, but watching videos of street racing doesn't encourage me to go do it. Nor does any other video for that matter, I make my own decisions. Just like the people that are actually in the videos, make their own decisions and obviously already have if they made a video of it.

I don't condone street racing either, but I don't think it should be such a big deal to post videos. People will do what they want, and the videos are available all over the net.
Old Nov 18, 2008, 01:35 PM
EvoM Administrator

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Tnnrx7
I only speak for myself, but watching videos of street racing doesn't encourage me to go do it. Nor does any other video for that matter, I make my own decisions. Just like the people that are actually in the videos, make their own decisions and obviously already have if they made a video of it.

I don't condone street racing either, but I don't think it should be such a big deal to post videos. People will do what they want, and the videos are available all over the net.
You're also not an impressionable 13 year old teen. This site is open to people of all ages.

Put simply, we're not budging on the street racing issue, so it's pointless to argue it.