Notices
Site Feedback / Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.

Stolen Evos

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2008, 03:24 PM
Admin Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wicked IX RS
but I agree that it is a lil much for the mods to close a post that I think is totally pertinent to what this site is dedicated to . EVO OWNERS

"Best of luck if they head to AZ I'll hold em and wait for you to take care of them as long as i get to throw some shots for ****ing with a mans car"

"its all good that I didnt hear them taking it or it might have been a 187 scene instead of a stolen car call for the cops "

The above comments were taken from that thread. Those are not appropriate and have no place here. The Mod in question could have slapped a bunch of people with points for inappropriate content, but he chose to just trash the thread. YOU tell ME what we should have done. I stand by the Mods call; I would have done the same thing. Comments like those above reflect on EvoM, and the community as a whole.

SASD209
Old Oct 23, 2008, 03:41 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by wicked IX RS
well an update for you . mine was one of the post that was closed by evom . My car has not been found and is probably stripped and for sale pice by piece now. but I agree that it is a lil much for the mods to close a post that I think is totally pertinent to what this site is dedicated to . EVO OWNERS

I would like to say thanks to everyone again that responded to my post bout my car getting jacked. Helped me to get through it knowin there are people out there that felt the same way !!
If SASD is right they closed it because you had swarms of immature idiots posting one liner drabble like "If you catch him, you should cut him" etc. I'd rather deal with a car thief than a sociopath any day of the week.

From what I saw (like SASD) most of the threads weren't dedicated to Evo Owners, or pertinent to them. Most of them were dedicated to the physical and mental harm of others... Last I looked up top it didn't say sociopathm.net. Someone posted a thread on stolen wheels, go look for it (if it still is open) and count the number of posts on there that really make a difference and the number that are fairly aggressive in nature, if not sociopathic.
Old Oct 31, 2008, 06:04 AM

Good idea to not just get a car alarm, but a garage alarm.. and lock.. and TRUNK MONKEY
Old Oct 31, 2008, 12:44 PM

Trunk money FTW. If you have not seen those videos I highly reccomend you find them on youtube and watch.