Notices
Site Feedback / Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.

Looking for an answer

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2009, 06:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking for an answer

I recently pm'd MD@ about some tires for sale since I'm not allowed to post in the for sale area yet. I got to this site via google while looking for the same exact tires. I know I'm not an Evo guy, just a track dude looking for some tires. So far no answer from him, and it appears he is a moderator. I also pm'd the site contact for a moderator, and no answer.

So far 88 people have looked at MD@'s post and no one has replied. I would like to buy the items listed.

I offered up many sources to check my credibility in my pm. Can someone get me an answer? Any answer would be great.

Thanks,

Dog
Old Sep 9, 2009, 07:42 PM
Admin Alumni

Originally Posted by meldog21
I offered up many sources to check my credibility in my pm. Can someone get me an answer? Any answer would be great.

What is the question?
Old Sep 9, 2009, 07:43 PM
Evolved Member

Received 75 Likes on 68 Posts
It looks like he wants to post in the for sale section but he doesn't have 50 posts yet.
Old Sep 9, 2009, 07:48 PM
EvoM Administrator

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
I recently pm'd MD@ about some tires for sale since I'm not allowed to post in the for sale area yet. I got to this site via google while looking for the same exact tires. I know I'm not an Evo guy, just a track dude looking for some tires. So far no answer from him, and it appears he is a moderator. I also pm'd the site contact for a moderator, and no answer.

So far 88 people have looked at MD@'s post and no one has replied. I would like to buy the items listed.

Thanks,

Dog
Not quite sure what you're after. Who did you contact or who are you trying to contact, and what about? There's no moderator with the username MD@
Old Sep 10, 2009, 04:16 AM

Originally Posted by SASD209
What is the question?
Maybe I'm not being clear enough. When you pm a moderator for site help do you get an answer? I can't remember exactly what I clicked on within the forum. It's not like email where you have a sent box and an address.
Old Sep 10, 2009, 04:20 AM

Originally Posted by otter
Not quite sure what you're after. Who did you contact or who are you trying to contact, and what about? There's no moderator with the username MD@
I would like to buy some tires. From above "I can't remember exactly what I clicked on within the forum. It's not like email where you have a sent box and an address."

I looked again and it appears you're correct MD@ is just a user. Thanks.
Old Sep 10, 2009, 04:34 AM

Originally Posted by ambystom01
It looks like he wants to post in the for sale section but he doesn't have 50 posts yet.
I would like to post in the for sale section but that is not allowed. I found the original post and this forum during a Google search for the model and size tire I was looking for. What I really want to do is buy some tires that are listed for sale. Is it possible to contact a person and make a purchase without posting? If it is impossible because you have to post that's ok. I understand the 50 post rule and why it is in place.
Old Sep 10, 2009, 06:13 AM
Evolved Member

Location: somewhere testing various tires, brakes, and suspensions.
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
You can PM members. But until you reach our site rule of 50 posts, you cannot post in the FS area.
Old Sep 10, 2009, 11:11 AM
Admin Alumni

Maybe I'm not being clear enough. When you pm a moderator for site help do you get an answer?
Usually, yes. Hope that answers your question.

I can't remember exactly what I clicked on within the forum. It's not like email where you have a sent box and an address.
You can check your outbox right now and tell me who it was that you sent a PM to... hell, you've had a Moderator, Super, and an Admin reply just in this thread!!

Last edited by SASD209; Sep 10, 2009 at 11:43 AM.