Notices
Site Feedback / Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.

Achievements?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2011 | 06:55 PM
Evolved Member

im higher level then tscompusa in your face HAAA. 37 more levels to freedom
Old Nov 10, 2011 | 07:06 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by otter
Yeah, he was a huge quality contributor in the Lancer back in the day and the new system definitely reflects that.
His photoshoot threads were also a GIANT hit, and he used to post a ton of them. Sucks he got out of the community....but his Evo lives on in my garage.
Old Nov 10, 2011 | 07:11 PM
Evolved Member

Smike, congrats on the upgrade to EvoM Guru

-Bink
Old Nov 10, 2011 | 08:14 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by tscompusa
mine are low on this account and high on tscompusa2 lol. i feel cheated lol jk.

its because i really dont have 5k posts on this account anymore they are on tscompusa2. i think i have barely 1k posts on this one.

edit i see boosted tuning got his transfered.. please transfer mine!!!!!
Yeah, if you can access your old account (I think you said you cant), you can "give" your points to your new account.

But even when I transferred all it would let me, my old account still has points and my new account doesn't have all the points that my old account did (old account was level 100, after transferring all the points I could, new account is only 93)
Old Nov 10, 2011 | 09:00 PM
EvoM Community Team
Veteran: Navy

Holy crap there is a lot of data to look at now...

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/xperience.php
Old Nov 10, 2011 | 11:42 PM
Evolved Member

I think this will be an interesting departure from the normal Forum stuff, and if it helps get people to use the features that are often over looked it might well be worth it. Now if I can just figure out how I gained and then lost so many points in less than a week and haven't even been on here! LOL I look forward to using this once I get back to the states.

Josh
Old Nov 11, 2011 | 12:28 AM
Evolved Member

Do they want us to point out obvious mistakes? Like that I have a "gained 3 friends achievement" and I haven't actually added any friends.
Old Nov 11, 2011 | 12:28 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Boosted Tuning
Yeah, if you can access your old account (I think you said you cant), you can "give" your points to your new account.

But even when I transferred all it would let me, my old account still has points and my new account doesn't have all the points that my old account did (old account was level 100, after transferring all the points I could, new account is only 93)
ya i seen it was 100. I cant access tscompusa2 i will pm an admin and hope for the best.
Old Nov 11, 2011 | 12:33 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by RockmanX
im higher level then tscompusa in your face HAAA. 37 more levels to freedom
ya not for long i hope
Old Nov 11, 2011 | 01:28 AM
Evolving Member

Can we change "scrupulous poster" to "post-whoring"
Old Nov 11, 2011 | 06:49 AM
EvoM Administrator

Originally Posted by AndyCT9W
Do they want us to point out obvious mistakes? Like that I have a "gained 3 friends achievement" and I haven't actually added any friends.
Please do.
Old Nov 11, 2011 | 06:58 AM
Evolved Member

Awe man, I want a cool little symbol next to my name! Now I have to figure out how to do that.

It sucks because I'm a ***** for experience points on XBox 360 (over 100k), so I'm not too sure what I'm going to do with this yet. Seems like a very inventive way of getting the community to post more important stuff.

I was looking through my points and I don't believe it gave me credit for a post that turned in to a sticky in the How-to thread. Not really a big deal, was just curious.
Old Nov 11, 2011 | 09:18 AM
EvoM Community Team
Veteran: Navy

Originally Posted by jmelocik
I think this will be an interesting departure from the normal Forum stuff, and if it helps get people to use the features that are often over looked it might well be worth it. Now if I can just figure out how I gained and then lost so many points in less than a week and haven't even been on here! LOL I look forward to using this once I get back to the states.

Josh
I think as the admins were tweaking the settings in the background, it was cascading out to all the users and skewing the point values.

So say a post went from being worth .25 to .1, your points would get adjusted accordingly. If they also do something in that same instant that also would give you points, like say, adding a picture to your album being worth more points, you would gain points once those changes took affect.

I'm making an assumption, of course.

Originally Posted by SRTRaceR04
Awe man, I want a cool little symbol next to my name! Now I have to figure out how to do that.

It sucks because I'm a ***** for experience points on XBox 360 (over 100k), so I'm not too sure what I'm going to do with this yet. Seems like a very inventive way of getting the community to post more important stuff.
Gaining points is here:

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/xperience.php?go=earn

Titles are here:

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/xp....php?go=awards
Old Nov 11, 2011 | 10:21 AM
Evolved Member

From: somewhere testing various tires, brakes, and suspensions.
If anyone would like to gift experience points; I'd be happy to accept.

Whoring the points all the way to the top. That's the 'merican way right?
Old Nov 11, 2011 | 10:34 AM
Evolving Member

Posting to see my points