Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

July San Antonio/Austin Meeting and Turbotrix Tuning

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2005, 03:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mitsuorder
Today totally kicked a$$ guys, I had a blast
Originally Posted by Zarathustra
You had a blast today? Dude you spent 12 hours straight underneath like 15 Evos with the temps in the high 90s. Did anyone reward your efforts with a plethora of hookers? Nooooooo. I at least appreciate you
Dude, for real you were a machine out there... I don't see how you enjoyed it so much being that you hardly ever got out from under an EVO except to work on the suntan. (Man it was warm out there...) However, like ya'll, I had a great time too. Hope to see all you guys again sometime. (Except for that dude with the white EVO... Blownincome I think his name was?) Man his car was such a freaking pain wasn't it? I felt soo bad for anyone who had to work on that thing... I think he kept the TT guys there till like 10:30-11PM. Made them miss dinner and everything... So, props to those guys for the extra effort. You guys rock!

( Q, couldn't resist... sorry man, I know it was a frustrating day for ya... I'll buy you a few and maybe you can forget all about it. )
Old Jul 11, 2005, 06:45 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by robertrinaustin
Hey Reed, the WR is not a stock turbo. You've got to compete with the aftermarket turbos!
Bleh as far as you all are concerned I have a TD05HRA-16G6-10.5T, cause that's what's stamped on the *****

Oh and my name is spelled R-E-I-D
Old Jul 11, 2005, 06:47 PM
Former Sponsor

Hey guys ,,

we had a great time this weekend and just wanted to drop you guys a line and thank you all for everything. The shop down there was amazing. I've tune alot of places and never have i had a shop that caters to people like that. They opened the shop for us, cooked for us.. amazing.

Jason ( J8) was awesome in setting up the day. Many thanks to him and for feeding us at midnight... ( freakin guy brought food to our hotel ) ...

Cant say enough about the texas folk... You dont get that kind of treatment anywhere esp in jersey..!@@! ..

Im sure ill be seeing most of you again, and hopefully it wont be 1000 degrees next time.

The 7pm car .. pulled like crazy with the rabbit turbo,,, cooler temps helped alot.

Quincy's car was a nightmare, the smc controler went bad and was stuck in the test position. Empty'd the meth container into the intercooler,, then we had to get it all out , car didnt want to run with all the meth in there. What a mess,, this was all at 10pm ..outside the shop. Finally got it started.. thank god

Jason bought quincy plugs too ...

Everyone should wish quincy good luck as he's leaving for iraq in two weeks.. good luck ..

Thanks again

mark
turbotrix
Old Jul 11, 2005, 07:24 PM
Evolved Member

Mark and Paul,

Just wanted to say thanks for the help on my bby EVO. You guys showed a "friendly nature" that's usually only found here in Texas. Your patience with all the cars with leaks etc. was something I've not ever seen before. Thanks again.

P.S. I was the delivery boy for the fillets.
Old Jul 12, 2005, 01:35 AM
Evolving Member

Just wanted to say thanks again for everyone's help with my car. Again, I don't know why my car was such a pain in the rear but I really appreciate the time and dedication spent on getting it running right. I really felt bad for Paul because he worked on my car all freaking day from the time I arrived (12:00 noon) until the time I left (10:30-45 p.m.). The same goes for Josh who worked on just about every car out there. Thanks to Jason for giving me new plugs and last but not least, thanks to Mark for the awesome tune. The car felt really good when I took it out the very first time after the tune. Me and GotBoost both thought that the car was spraying the meth during the first run because it felt so much faster (Paul thought the same thing because he said from his view point it looked like we were moving pretty good) but to our surprise it wasn't until I turned up the boost a little. When it did finally spray it felt like a run away freight train. Thanks again guys for all of your hard work. I look forward to seeing you all again sometime in the near or distant future, which ever comes first!
Old Jul 12, 2005, 04:58 AM
Evolving Member

man, i called mannie and told him my wife was sick....i really don't want to see pics....i think i will just cry!

my wife better make this up to me.
Old Jul 13, 2005, 06:31 PM
Evolving Member

mark, send me my TUNES!!!!
Old Jul 14, 2005, 09:15 AM
Evolved Member

Location: Work - New York, Alaska, Mexico or the Caribbean. -Home - Tx Hill Country
We have a dyno day! MZM, Saturday 7/30 at 10:00 am. There will be food and other AWD cars. It should be a good time. Sign up here https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...81#post2154081.
Old Jul 26, 2005, 12:47 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I already miss this day that went so nicely on the 9th, things got done and egos were mostly in check, good times.
Old Jul 26, 2005, 02:01 PM
Evolving Member

Reviving an old thread eh? Anyway at least it made me notice a comment I didn't see before

Originally Posted by TurbotrixRacing
The 7pm car .. pulled like crazy with the rabbit turbo,,,
Old Jul 26, 2005, 08:06 PM
Evolving Member

He just wants to show off his new avatar.
Old Jan 30, 2006, 09:27 PM
j8
Evolving Member

Hopefully everyone is in need of some tuning from Turbo Trix, because Mark will be coming back to San Antonio for all of your tuning needs. Check the Turbo Trix forums on Sunday Feb 5th for more details.

Last edited by j8; Jan 30, 2006 at 10:10 PM.