Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Who would be up for a weekly San Antonio met???

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2006, 06:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i didn't know there was mroe than 1 other evo in Converse, converse here also, northampton. I'd be down for a meet in say the forum?
Old Jan 25, 2006, 11:08 AM
Evolving Member

oo... electric blue...

so when is it?
Old Jan 25, 2006, 11:14 AM
Evolving Member

I just now saw this thread! I'm down for weekends for sure.... would be great to get together with some good people rather than trying to fit in at the "boy racer/fast and furious" crowd that seems to be taking over the Best Buy/Sears parking lot on Friday nights.... .let me know ......

Tony
Old Jan 25, 2006, 02:31 PM
Evolved Member

Tony, how is the drunken rabbit doing?
Old Jan 25, 2006, 02:37 PM
j8
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Whoosh
Tony, how is the drunken rabbit doing?
Haven't you heard?
Old Jan 25, 2006, 02:55 PM
Evolved Member

Now that I took a moment to view his Avatar, I guess I need to change careers.
Originally Posted by j8
Haven't you heard?
Old Jan 25, 2006, 05:21 PM
Evolving Member

Aw Woosh, don't be hatin'......hehehehehe.....

Actually I had NO plans on trading up. I simply made the mistake of going by the dealership one day when I was nearby and had some time to kill. I just wanted to LOOK. Hell, I was even driving my xB that day!

In the end, the deal got to be too sweet to pass up and the IX MR is a NICE ride. Tomorrow the hi flow cat and RMR catback go on it and I'm going to let Mohammed give it a whirl with the Ecutek to see what happens. I also put a Works drop in filter in it and THAT is going to be the extent of my power mods...... period. I'm not falling into the same trap that I did with the RS..... that got out of hand.

About the only things I'll consider after this might be a rear sway bar (which I really enjoyed on the RS) and MAYBE some of the Swift MR springs since I've been hearing that they play very nicely with the Bilstiens.

I'll let you know what Mo can wring out of this thing. I'm hoping that all those years of tuning Subaru variable timing might come in handy on this one........

Tony
Old Jan 25, 2006, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Hames
i didn't know there was mroe than 1 other evo in Converse, converse here also, northampton. I'd be down for a meet in say the forum?

Yea, I pulled up to HEB and some kid asked if I lived in Northampton. Guess he got us confused...

Anyway, the Forum sounds perfect. There are gay security guards driving around, but it should be cool as long as we don't start "rice'in" around. How's Saturday at 9-10ish? And which parking lot? There's a lot to chose from. Anyone?

(new word for the day...rice'in)
Old Jan 25, 2006, 08:16 PM

would you guys mind hanging out with the older 4g63's???
Old Jan 25, 2006, 08:24 PM
Evolved Member

hell yeah man COME ON DOWN.Where we going to meet anyways, i am soo lazy something close to 281 would be awesome but whatever i guess

Last edited by AtO-MiX; Jan 25, 2006 at 08:27 PM.
Old Jan 25, 2006, 08:49 PM

hey cool, thank for the love man-- just pick a date already"gosh"
Old Jan 25, 2006, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by dubIX
Yea, I pulled up to HEB and some kid asked if I lived in Northampton. Guess he got us confused...

Anyway, the Forum sounds perfect. There are gay security guards driving around, but it should be cool as long as we don't start "rice'in" around. How's Saturday at 9-10ish? And which parking lot? There's a lot to chose from. Anyone?

(new word for the day...rice'in)
yeah he's talking about me . I'm pretty sure i have the only EB Evo 8 in Northampton but i could be wrong I saw an EB evo 9 in front of the gym on randouplh was that you ?

I forgot about the security in the forum. grrr . rent a cops

Saturday night around 9-10pm sounds good anyone know a good place we can park and not get told to move along by the police or rent a cops ?
Old Jan 26, 2006, 05:28 AM
Evolved Member

That's what always happens. The old "I'm just looking" almost got me the other day. Went to a dealership here in Corpus and just about melted. 2006 MR in GG. Then on the other hand, I'm not sure I'll ever sell my car. Too much blood, sweat and money invested. Thank God I've got all my money tied up in new house construction.

No hate dude, just respect.

Originally Posted by tcarretti
Aw Woosh, don't be hatin'......hehehehehe.....

Actually I had NO plans on trading up. I simply made the mistake of going by the dealership one day when I was nearby and had some time to kill. I just wanted to LOOK. Hell, I was even driving my xB that day!

In the end, the deal got to be too sweet to pass up and the IX MR is a NICE ride. Tomorrow the hi flow cat and RMR catback go on it and I'm going to let Mohammed give it a whirl with the Ecutek to see what happens. I also put a Works drop in filter in it and THAT is going to be the extent of my power mods...... period. I'm not falling into the same trap that I did with the RS..... that got out of hand.

About the only things I'll consider after this might be a rear sway bar (which I really enjoyed on the RS) and MAYBE some of the Swift MR springs since I've been hearing that they play very nicely with the Bilstiens.

I'll let you know what Mo can wring out of this thing. I'm hoping that all those years of tuning Subaru variable timing might come in handy on this one........

Tony
Old Jan 26, 2006, 07:26 AM
j8
Evolving Member

Sounds like Saturday works for everyone. I wont be able to make it this weekend, but next Saturday sounds good. How does 9:30pm sound to everyone? We just need to pick a place to get together at. If we go to the forum I think we would get kicked out pretty quick. Does anyone else have any other ideas?
Old Jan 26, 2006, 07:33 AM
Evolved Member

281N arbor park near the gamestop and chili's. 9:30 that place is hella empty.... i dont know just throwing out a place.