Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Who would be up for a weekly San Antonio met???

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2006, 06:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
me, hames, ato-mix, ewoevo, and navypaul. That's 5.
Old Jan 26, 2006, 06:24 PM
Evolving Member

dont forget to bring cameras with you so we can do some photoshoots and maybe we can exchange pics and take some while on the road
Old Jan 26, 2006, 07:03 PM
Evolved Member

i thought j8 said it was next sat?. I was going to check out the area this sat. Like i said usually the middle parking is like dead empty at around 7pm so hopefully it is when we show. If this meeting area doesnt work we can try someone elses.
Old Jan 26, 2006, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by AtO-MiX
i thought j8 said it was next sat?. I was going to check out the area this sat. Like i said usually the middle parking is like dead empty at around 7pm so hopefully it is when we show. If this meeting area doesnt work we can try someone elses.

yea, j8 said he won't be able to make it this weekend, but I figured we can try it out this Sat and see what happens. Hopefully its cool and we can repeat next weekend.
Old Jan 26, 2006, 10:01 PM
j8
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by C.DAVE.GO
Hell ya, it's about time we all got together again. i am down for this saturday! Nice going j8 with getting things rolling. You wouldn't happen to have those PIAA foglights for my Evo VI front bumper do you? Still interested in getting those. I will be there by 9:30. See yall there.
Still have the PIAA's just sitting in the garage collecting dust. I won't be able to make it this weekend, but I will make it next week. Give me a call if you want to check them out and see if they are going to fit. I thought it was about time everyone got together again. San Antonio kind of sucks with car meets, all of us need to change that.
Old Jan 27, 2006, 01:18 AM
Evolving Member

like j8 i unfortunately wont be able to make this saturdays meet.. but next saturday i'll be there for sure.. hopefully most of you guys go next saturday like this saturday.. good luck with the meet and make sure to take sum pics!!
Old Jan 28, 2006, 12:42 AM

So far:
me
dubIX
ato-mix
ewoevo
navypaul
C.Dave.Go

Well there is a barnes and nobles over there so we can meet there and just park in the back of the parking lot. No one should give us problems because B&N stays open till 11pm.

So Barnes and Nobles 9:00-9:30 meet up time . Park toward the back of their lot.

address is :
Northwoods Shopping Center
18030 HWY 281N,Suite #140
San Antonio, TX 78232

here the satellite shot
the think barnes and nobles is the "L" shaped white rooftop just east of the marker.
Old Jan 28, 2006, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by j8
Still have the PIAA's just sitting in the garage collecting dust. I won't be able to make it this weekend, but I will make it next week. Give me a call if you want to check them out and see if they are going to fit. I thought it was about time everyone got together again. San Antonio kind of sucks with car meets, all of us need to change that.
Gave you a call J but no answer. Hope I didn't wake you up from a night of hot sex with your wife!! HAHA. I will call you this week for the lights. I am off from the F.D. Mon-Wed and Fri. See everyone else later on. Hopefully it doesn't keep on raining.
Old Jan 28, 2006, 10:29 AM

How do I ad pics!!!!

One more thing, can someone PLEASE tell me how to load up a pic or pics on my profile. Every time I do it, it never loads up my pics. (or call me at 317-5164 to walk me threw it)Thanks....
Old Jan 28, 2006, 10:32 AM

1 more thing...I believe that area is right there where Northwoods Movie theatre is so just be careful with cops. I think every time I have seen a movie there, a cop was sitting in the movie parking lot. Considering we will be right there, almost, don't do anything that I would do...hehe
Old Jan 28, 2006, 12:06 PM
Evolving Member

I should be able to meet up in 2 to 3 weeks depending on how the moving goes. Looking forward to meeting you all.
Old Jan 28, 2006, 12:38 PM
Evolved Member

u wont believe this lol... I have to work 9:30-7:00am. I am a night stocker at heb i thought i was off tonight. You guys still on for tonight cause i dont know now if i can make it. I could only stay for like 10 mins if even that.
Old Jan 29, 2006, 08:04 AM
j8
Evolving Member

How did everything go last night?
Old Jan 29, 2006, 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by j8
How did everything go last night?
Well, I don't know what happened last night. Me, Hames, and ewoevo showed up and hung out till 11. We were in front of Barnes and Nobles, but no one else showed. Maybe the area mentioned for the meet was just too big to locate us because it's a huge shopping strip and at 9 there were still tons of shoppers.

The 3 of us agreed that if we want to meet here again next weekend, it should be in the Office Max/Ross parking lot behind Chili's cuz there weren't as many cars and at around 9:30 there were only a few stragglers.

The good news is we didn't see any rent-a-cops nor any real cops so it should be a good spot if everyone decides to show up. Hames took some pics so hopefully he'll post em soon. But, I'm down for another meet next Sat. So who else?
Old Jan 29, 2006, 09:22 AM
j8
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by dubIX
Well, I don't know what happened last night. Me, Hames, and ewoevo showed up and hung out till 11. We were in front of Barnes and Nobles, but no one else showed. Maybe the area mentioned for the meet was just too big to locate us because it's a huge shopping strip and at 9 there were still tons of shoppers.

The 3 of us agreed that if we want to meet here again next weekend, it should be in the Office Max/Ross parking lot behind Chili's cuz there weren't as many cars and at around 9:30 there were only a few stragglers.

The good news is we didn't see any rent-a-cops nor any real cops so it should be a good spot if everyone decides to show up. Hames took some pics so hopefully he'll post em soon. But, I'm down for another meet next Sat. So who else?
I will be there next Saturday.