Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Who would be up for a weekly San Antonio met???

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2006, 11:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by j8
I had mine taken care of at West Loop Mitsubishi. They have a pretty good service department.
yeah the service guys down there are pretty cool. when i went for my last oil change the service manager came right out and asked me if i wanted a new spoiler without me having to bring it up.
Old Feb 3, 2006, 11:17 PM
j8
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by TheBled78250
yeah the service guys down there are pretty cool. when i went for my last oil change the service manager came right out and asked me if i wanted a new spoiler without me having to bring it up.
Yup, they are good friends of mine. My car spent a lot of time in there getting fixed. I almost bought an Evo 9 just because of them. Then I had the flash back of my month enterprise rent a car and changed my mind .
Old Feb 4, 2006, 10:48 AM
Evolving Member

i have all my work and bought my car from them there great aas far as being cool with mods
Old Feb 4, 2006, 10:42 PM
j8
Evolving Member

It was great meeting all of you. Next week we should set-up a drive or something. It got a little cold just standing around.
Old Feb 5, 2006, 12:00 AM
Evolved Member

yeah great meeting everyone...i agree with j8 we def need to take some pics etc. The srt-4 sounds mean man.
Old Feb 5, 2006, 10:39 AM
Evolving Member

gonna show these on show and shine but for those who go straight to this thred here you go some pics of last night

Old Feb 5, 2006, 01:57 PM
j8
Evolving Member

Hey, where is my car?????
Old Feb 5, 2006, 05:20 PM
Evolved Member

damn i knew i should of stayed. Speaking of the next meet how long will u guys be there cause i wont be able make it until maybe 10pm...have to watch this stupid *** sci-fi channel movie lol.
Old Feb 5, 2006, 06:16 PM

Pete told me ya'll would be meeting....how many usually show? We have a meet that same night at the Best Buy on Ingram, no BS like the other Best Buy on San Pedro on Fri nights.
Old Feb 5, 2006, 06:41 PM
Evolved Member

yeah he told us some of you guys meet down by ingram...we had about 5-6 evos J8's srt-4 and a fake STi(which almost fooled me)...it was pretty kool meeting everyone. Sad thing i think i forgot the names of the ppl i met...lol i feel like an ***

Last edited by AtO-MiX; Feb 5, 2006 at 06:43 PM.
Old Feb 5, 2006, 07:13 PM
Evolving Member

let me set one thing strait the STi was a wrx and he just got a wing trunk swap and hasent gotten around to de-badging it (that faker) haha
also i think we should for sure do a drive
Old Feb 5, 2006, 07:19 PM
j8
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EVOVIIIChic
Pete told me ya'll would be meeting....how many usually show? We have a meet that same night at the Best Buy on Ingram, no BS like the other Best Buy on San Pedro on Fri nights.
Hey, we have talked before over at Benigans a couple of weeks ago. The Best Buy on San Pedro turned into a bunch of kids doing burnouts in the parking lot and almost hitting cars in the process. You should join us at the next met. BTW are you still intrested in the Turbotrix tune? I am organzing the tuning happening next month here in town. Shoot me a PM if you want to get tuned.
Old Feb 6, 2006, 05:05 PM

so what time does this meet up happen on saturdays??? pete in the blue evo told me about it, he was over at the best buy at ingram. i drive an evo 3 replica (94 mirage turned into an evo) and i would like to hang out with some other evo drivers!

-gabe
Old Feb 6, 2006, 06:17 PM

Hey navypaul! Why didn't you post the pics from the OTHER side. I heard there was a bad-*** EB IX on the far end! Selfish @ss!

Yeah, nice meeting other owners. We should definitely do something more next time. I'll be outta town on Sat getting tuned, but I'm down for the following weekend. Just post up...
Old Feb 6, 2006, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by EVOVIIIChic

I think I know who this is. I pm'd Pat last week about it and he said he was going to BB instead. I shoulda pm'd you. Sorry...

Just keep an eye out for the next one.