Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Turbotrix tuning in San Antonio May 13th

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2006, 09:27 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mark said that he is a very good tuner. He does the tunes for customers when Mark is not at the shop.
I would think that if you are going to send someone to represent your performance shop, you would send someone that is capable of doing great tunes.
Mark, can you chime in on 04 Evo's question??
Old May 2, 2006, 10:42 AM
Evolving Member

I think that would be my main concern too. No disrespect to Paul of course, but I'm just so used to hearing Mark get the best performance out of an Evo.
Old May 2, 2006, 01:54 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by lightingyellow8
No disrespect to Paul of course, but I'm just so used to hearing Mark get the best performance out of an Evo.
Yeah, no disrespect intended. Got a point on Mark sending him and him representing TT, so he must be good.

I am almost sure that I am gonna wait on the tune, unless it gets moved back. Have been kicking the 50 trim kit around. Some things might come to surface that will enable me to get the EMS, 1000cc inj, and the TT50 kit. We'll see, should know in the next few days.
Old May 2, 2006, 03:46 PM
Evolving Member

ok, I will ask Mark when would be the best time for "him" to come down... I received my parts in today, so I got an itch! LoL
Old May 2, 2006, 08:06 PM
Evolving Member

What part's did you get today evoray?

So is anyone still up for this tune even if Mark does come down?
Old May 2, 2006, 08:23 PM
Evolving Member

He is not going to come, it is his B-day. That is why Paul was gonna come in his place.
Old May 2, 2006, 08:41 PM
Evolving Member

I got my GSC 272's, fuel pump, Turbo XS IC piping, and Tein S-techs.... I have a Nisei intercooler but I havent installed it yet.
I emailed Mark and asked him when "he" would be able to come, I am just waiting for a response...
Old May 3, 2006, 11:33 AM
Evolving Member

Oh nah, I didn't mean Mark coming down on May 13th. I just meant period. If he were to even show up at all, because it seems theres only about 4 people talking on this thread and only 5 were signed up for a tune.

And congrats ray! What brand fuel pump did you get? I have the Walbro, and it's pretty loud sometimes. Heard the Denso was quiter and a bit more reliable. What other mods you got in your car?
Old May 3, 2006, 10:18 PM

I got the walbro on also and mine is pretty loud too. I thought the walbro was the best fuel pump for the EVO....
Old May 3, 2006, 10:25 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by johnny
I got the walbro on also and mine is pretty loud too. I thought the walbro was the best fuel pump for the EVO....
It's only loud on occasion. Mostly when it's hot outside, or when you have just finished running the car hard. Go fig.
Old May 4, 2006, 06:13 PM
Evolving Member

Considering I live in Laredo where the normal temp is usually 98 or higher the damn thing is always buzzing. So I guess my opinion is a bit off. But yeah, it's pretty good in all other aspects to me.
Old May 6, 2006, 07:46 PM
Evolving Member

So whats going on with the tune guys?
Old May 6, 2006, 08:15 PM
Evolving Member

Sorry that I havent been in here in a while guys, I had some bad stuff happen to me this week. Lightning struck my home early Thursday morning and a fire broke out in the attic, to make a long story short, fire dept came and took care of everything. Quite a bit of damage here and there, but atleast I got my wife and girls out in time. Anyway, I am in a motel now and this is the first time that I am able to get on the net..... Ok, since most of you guys would like Mark to come down personally, it looks like we must re-schedule. He said that he will let me know exactly when he will be able to come down. If you guys have any questions or ideas, dont hesitate to post on here. Catch you guys later!
-Ray
Old May 6, 2006, 08:17 PM
Evolving Member

Damn ray sorry to hear that. Glad to know everyones okay though! And it's really up to everyone if they want Mark to specifically come and work on their car. Heard some good stuff about Paul so now I'm pretty cool about either one of the guys coming down.
Old May 7, 2006, 05:10 PM
Evolving Member

I know it said a week in advanced but is there anyway that a pay at arrival option is available. Im swamped at work and may be able to come down the day of. . (dont quote me on this)

Jon

Quick Reply: Turbotrix tuning in San Antonio May 13th