Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Help find a missing person

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2006, 09:55 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help find a missing person

Got this from another site

:::PLEASE HELP US FIND OUR SISTER SALLY .. SHES BEEN MISSING FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS ..IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO. REGARDING HER WHEREABOUTS PLEASE CONTACT US ASAP !! PLEASE ASK WHOM YOU THINK MIGHT KNOW HER AND ASK THEM AS WELL.. THANKS!! HOPEFULLY SHES OK AND PLEASE KEEP HER IN YOUR PRAYERS !!!

PLEASE CALL .. 281.242.8448. OR 832.859.1240.

Salee has been missing since Saturday night, June 17, 2006...

Her name is Chrisalee Aparece. (more pics and info of her on her page www.myspace.com/chrisalee_aparece)

5'1, long layered dark hair, 123 lbs.

We appreciate any information you may have, ANY. Please keep her in your prayers.

More info

1. she was last heard from at 1:15am sunday. she had called a friend saying she had just gotten to huy's house to drop something off.

2. her car was used in a house robbery on monday. 4 black males were spotted using the car, by the time the police arrived they were gone.

3. her credit cards have been used at several locations on the northside of town.

4. her vehicle (drk blue or black matrix) was recovered yesterday in Humble.

I got an update from a friend of mine, some of this is already mentioned in the thread.

"The car was found in Humble, and the charges on her card were made there. They drove back here and the car was involved in an armed robbery. The victim that got robbed got the plate # and traced it back to her house and thats how her parents found out. Then the car made its way back to Humble and thats where it was found. A surveillance video was released and they are going over it now. Her cell phone records have been checked, they put her up on the equusearch and all we can do now is wait.. The hospitals have also been called."

-the police traced the plate # to their house tuesday morning
-asian victim got robbed by 4 black guys and reported the plate # of the car
-car was recovered tuesday night in humble
-huy and salee were last heard on sunday very early morning (between 12am-2am) and yes both of them are missing
-salee's phone has not been answered since sunday early morning
- her credit card was last used at mcdonal's in humble close by walmart by a stranger
-huy was to vacation in california wednesday 21st morning at 9 and his luggage is packed and ready but never heard from him since sunday early morning
-2 cases of missing person has been filed: 1 at fort bend (sugar land) and one at mykawa (houston)
-as of right now 2 detective are searching for them

My mom talked to her mom and got this info

4 black males entered her matrix while she was dropping off keys. The keys supposedly belonged to her BF. So while in the parking lot there was a witness that saw 4 black males in the car with her. Her cell phone has not been used since that day and the car was later found. It was used in a burglary or something as get away car?. The credit card she had on her has also been used.

a guy named Vincent Loung or Long, had been robbed and kidnapped sunday evening by 4 black males in a Matrix. He was beaten, robbed and dropped off somewhere on W. Little York. 20 Mins later his car was used in an armed robbery. The license plate of the Matrix that was used to kidnap him was traced back and confirmed IS Sally Apareces car. Detectives have been notified of this already. Sally and Huy's whereabouts are still unknown.

I am assuming they took Vincent and his car, then ditched Sallys car and are now using Vincents car as their getaway. From what I heard, they are still driving his car around on the northside. Also the suspects are believed to be NOT from the Houston area, as they made him drive for a bit because they didnt know their way around SW Houston. I also heard, but cannot confirm that the suspects have a Louisiana accent.

http://www.khou.com/topstories/stori....af9402f7.html

http://www.khou.com/topstories/stori....af9402f7.html

Performing a search party tomorrow Friday, June 23, 2006. The location for the command center is not known yet. We will know first thing tomorrow morning. IF anyone wants to help and join the search party please call 281-309-9500 or check out info@TexasEquuSearch.org. WE NEED AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE!!!! Thank you.

I WILL KEEP YOU GUYS UP TO DATE IF ANYTHING CHANGES..

THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

THIS IS THE INFORMATION MOST HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR:

The SEARCH for CHRISALEE APARECE:

Begins at 10:00AM - June 23, 2006

The location has not been ANNOUNCED yet, but PLEASE CHECK THE FOLLOWING SOURCES:

www.txeq.org
or
CALL: (281) 309-9500/ (877) 270-9500

PLEASE KEEP THOSE NUMBERS!! TEXAS EQUUSEARCH will announce the LOCATION tomorrow, hopefully by 10AM on their website and will be available by phone.

For those who know where the APARECE RESIDENCE is, they will meet there at 9AM (SHARP) and leave the house at 9:30AM (SHARP)

Those who are interested in VOLUNTEERING FOR THE SEARCH, please send me a message requesting information. I will try to provide as much information as I can at this time.

Thank you and please REPOST this BULLETIN so that EVERYONE may have the opportunity to HELP.

-Imacel-

Hello Everyone,

Texas EquuSearch will release the information in the morning with the meeting location and maps on their website at http://texasequusearch.org or you can call Texas EquuSearch at 281-309-9500.

Salee drove to the 7700 Block of Alperton Dr. to drop off keys to her boyfriend Huy around 2 AM on Sunday, June 18. They have been missing since. Her car has been found in Humble. Her credit cards have also been used.

Salees full name is Maria Chrisalee Aparece she is 23 years old, 5'2, 123 lbs and Huy Ngo is 17 years old, 5'7, 125 lbs.

From what is known - four counties are involved in the investigation: Austin, Harris, Fort Bend and Montgomery. There are four suspects in custody - they released the name of one of the suspects - Dexter Darnell Johnson, 18 years old. They are also suspected of a carjacking and abduction in Sealy and an attempted car jacking at Mission Bend.

Please volunteer if you are available. Everyone else please keep Salee and Huy in your thoughts and prayers.

Old Jun 23, 2006, 01:30 PM
Account Disabled

The two were found in a dumpster dead
Old Jun 23, 2006, 01:38 PM
Evolved Member

Sorry...slow on the draw there...

Hopefully they will fry the bas*ards that did this...

I'm sure I speak for the majority of the Evom community...we are sorry for the loss.

Last edited by zupber4930; Jun 23, 2006 at 01:42 PM.
Old Jun 23, 2006, 01:39 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by davids2004
The two were found in a dumpster dead

that is so sad. i hope justice is served and that they rest in peace.
Old Jun 23, 2006, 01:52 PM
Evolved Member

That is So F*CKed UP man why can't i come up on something like this in Progress, I would not Hesitate to pull out the 9mm and kill all 4 of them on the spot like a wild Animal. Sh*t like this get's me hot there was no reason for them to die like this. let me stop my Heart Goes out to the family.
Old Jun 26, 2006, 11:56 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
may they rest in peace
Old Jun 26, 2006, 12:13 PM
Evolving Member

Rest in Peace Maria Chrisalee Aparece and Huy Ngo