Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Denton, Texas Evo's

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13, 2007, 03:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Denton, Texas Evo's

I drive around Denton alot during the day and night time and I have seen a couple of nice evo's. I know of two black evo's in the Denton area but I want to know if there are more. I am new to the site and plan on getting one in the near future.
Old Mar 15, 2007, 07:53 AM
Evolved Member

im the Red RS, then one with out a wing and exhaust.....what color is ur mustang?
pretty sure there is only 4 Evos in Denton. 2 Black, 2 Red. The one red on has the F&F2 stickers on it..and im the other Red Evo with No wing.

im the only guy that lives in Denton that posts on the fourms...cant get anyone else too.

btw i just raced an 02-04 Black Mustang GT on the highway....he had loud exhaust....but was no match for my underboosting car....LOL....
Old Mar 15, 2007, 11:55 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Well, I do live in Denton and I drive a Blue Evo VIII and I have posted here a few times..., Not that any of that matters much... a guy around the corner from me drives a Wht VIII as well. Regards,
Old Mar 15, 2007, 12:52 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by meckert
Well, I do live in Denton and I drive a Blue Evo VIII and I have posted here a few times..., Not that any of that matters much... a guy around the corner from me drives a Wht VIII as well. Regards,
do u goto UNT? ive never seen a Blue evo around here....or a Wht one either....ive seen a Silver one also with a lowpro spolier on it....
Old Feb 22, 2008, 04:38 PM
Evolving Member

Dragging up an old thread. Who owns the silver lowered evo out here. I keep seeing out on Swisher road.
Old Feb 23, 2008, 12:44 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by meckert
asian guy that was driving on bonnie brae couple months ago?
Old Feb 25, 2008, 01:05 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by topturtle
Dragging up an old thread. Who owns the silver lowered evo out here. I keep seeing out on Swisher road.
I live off swisher/teasley in wheeler ridge and I always see a girl driving a silver one on swisher. I have a WW 03 that I've been driving to UNT everyday up until a week ago when I got a new daily driver. I'm suprised none of you have seen me around. its the loudest evo in town lol (4 inch aluminum exhaust with a burns stainless race muffler)
Old Feb 28, 2008, 04:33 PM
Evolving Member

I think I have seen you (white Evo) at Blockbusters a few times down near Walmart. I think the silver one is off in the Lexington Court development.
Old Feb 28, 2008, 08:29 PM

I cruise to denton often im 10 mins north and Im in a silver IV it has no spoiler and before had a spoiler which i will prolly put back on soon and i just got the bbs powder coated black. We should all have a little get together haha
Old Feb 28, 2008, 10:16 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
im about 10 mins away from denton, im down for a get together
Old Feb 29, 2008, 07:18 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Lancerguy'03
do u goto UNT? ive never seen a Blue evo around here....or a Wht one either....ive seen a Silver one also with a lowpro spolier on it....
Originally Posted by topturtle
ME ME ME!!! My car came with the low wing on it when I first bought it. I have a girl I go see all the time that lives in Denton so that's why I'm there. I live in Watauga. It's hard to miss mine, it's slammed, big tires, burnt to hell bumper and lopes pretty hard. Oh and slowwhiteevo I think my exhaust is a close match to yours. It's only a 3", but it's full titanium with no baffling in the muffler. It's pretty loud lol.
Old Feb 29, 2008, 08:56 AM
Evolving Member

That sounds like the car. I passed you on swisher in the stock looking TB Evo last week. Does your girl live in the Lexington court subdivision. I have seen your car parked out front a few times?
Old Mar 1, 2008, 10:17 AM
Evolving Member

I really don't know the street names but she lives right on the corner house and has a blue four door chevy truck.
Old Mar 3, 2008, 01:13 AM
Evolved Member

hrm...i sense a denton meet....but im in iraq right now....so we can do it in may
Old Mar 3, 2008, 02:13 AM

i goto UNT and see a black evo everytime in the gold parking lot. i always ask myself how does he get to park. The gold lot is always full~~!!! i have a silver 05with exhaust and wing paint removed all CF woohoo...