Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Mitsu Clutch Shops in/around San Antonio???

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2007, 09:12 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You're fighting a battle that cannot be won. Give your two cents and let it be.

Ignorance and hypocrisy has run rampant in the south region for years...

edit: I'm not talking about PR or any shops.

Last edited by LpBevoEvo; Dec 9, 2007 at 11:49 PM.
Old Dec 9, 2007, 10:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by LpBevoEvo
You're fighting a battle that cannot be won. Give your two cents and let it be.

Ignorance and hypocrisy has run rampant in the south region for years...

edit: I'm not talking about PR or any shops.
I'm just tired of shops straight up lying about certain occurances to save face. Of course EVERYONE makes mistakes, and what will determine whether or not I respect someone is how they own up to their mistakes (if they do at all). The same could be said for any shop. The worst part about it is that they tell these lies to their loyal customers who blindly follow what's been told to them.

I'm tired of the fact that when you try to be honest with people, and let them of know of your experiences (good or bad); that the mob mentality takes over and people all of sudden start screaming about vendor bashing or shop bashing or whatever (even though all these great shops aren't even vendors on this forum). The sad part is that this information could save those same individuals a lot of trouble and heartache one day.

So for those that want to say I'm just targeting shops or people--take a look at my sig--what do you see? The name of a shop that's a vendor on here. Why do I help to promote them? Because that shop has by far exceeded my expectations on customer service both before and after the "sale". They understand how to act when problems arise and mistakes are made.

Bottom line: What most people here need to understand is independant thought rules over the masses; a person is smart...but people are stupid. Learn to think for yourselves instead of clutching (no pun intended) blindly to something without stepping back and looking at what's really going on. Think for yourselves...and don't just be another hair on some shop's (or person's) ********.

...Sometimes I think some of the people I run into on these forums prefer living in the "Matrix" instead of the real world....

Last edited by belizelittle39439; Dec 9, 2007 at 10:37 PM.
Old Dec 14, 2007, 01:21 PM
Evolving Member

Received 32 Likes on 11 Posts
soulspeed has allways done good with the cars I have taken to them. Over the past 10 or so cars I have taken to them I have never had a problem with one. just my 2cents.