Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Austin - Pavilion Mitsu has Evo X's in stock

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20, 2008, 02:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Austin - Pavilion Mitsu has Evo X's in stock - Update 2/23

I am having some work done to my Evo over at Pavilion and just received a followup call from one of their folks to see how the service has been so far. The jury is still out on the service dept, but I have gotten the feeling that they really want to make it work.

While talking to the guy, he mentioned that they just received a few Evo X's I believe he said they have a white and grey, not 100% certain.

He was a very cordial guy by the name of Michael Coffey. He has been with Pavilion a long time, but is relatively new to the Mitsu/Evo world, i.e. still learning all the model info. If you all want more info on their Evo X's feel free to call him at 656-5796.

I have no affiliation with the dealership or Mr. Coffey, but thought you all would like to know about the Evo X's.

So, I went into the dealership to check out the Evo X's they have. There are 2 in the showroom.

1) White with the Aero pack, SSS, cloth interior.
2) Graphite Grey with SSS, Nav, cloth interior.

They are asking MSRP.

I had seen a Phantom Black X at NAIAS in Detroit, but this was my first opportunity to sit in a X. I liked the seating position a little better. The seats felt a little narrower, but still good.

I will say this, the White with the Aero kit, looks pretty tough. I don't know that I'm up for spending 2k on a kit from Mitsu, but it does look the part. One thing that I think the aero kit highlights is the amount of flair on the wheel arches. The side sill sticks out to the farthest width of the wheel flair. It's not as noticeable in most pics, but when you are standing next to the car, it's very noticeable.

The guy I spoke to, Sam Coffman, was new to Evo's but seemed genuinely interested in learning more.

Thus far, my experience with the service and sales side of Pavilion has been good.

I saw a Black MR with exhaust (at a minimum, I only saw the back end) there in the service drive. Anyone here?

D

Last edited by articfury; Feb 22, 2008 at 10:39 PM.