Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Don Herring Track Day at MSR Pics and Videos

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2008, 05:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[

I was trying to catch up to you and PlanoEvo. As you can see I was doing everything I could (Although it is highly prohibited at Apexi to do this.) to pass those guys and catch up to you and PalnoEvo. Next time I only want Evo's in front of me. [/quote]

Dude,

Really!

Driving fast and passing cars that give signals in passing zones works great at Apex.

Ignoring the rules, trying to force a pass, entering a corner next to another car, and endangering others and yourself on the track are not allowed at Apex.

Everyone needs to understand in five year of running the same format we have never had an accident, this is not by chance or pure luck. I have no issue sending anyone home early that can not follow safety rules.
Old Jun 10, 2008, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by 71pantera
[

I was trying to catch up to you and PlanoEvo. As you can see I was doing everything I could (Although it is highly prohibited at Apexi to do this.) to pass those guys and catch up to you and PlanoEvo. Next time I only want Evo's in front of me.

Dude,

Really!

Driving fast and passing cars that give signals in passing zones works great at Apex.

Ignoring the rules, trying to force a pass, entering a corner next to another car, and endangering others and yourself on the track are not allowed at Apex.

Everyone needs to understand in five year of running the same format we have never had an accident, this is not by chance or pure luck. I have no issue sending anyone home early that can not follow safety rules.[/QUOTE]

I was reiterating that exact fact. That's why I had the disclaimer in quotes. I also have said it before that you guys right a tight ship for a well organized sanctioned event with so much going on the track. That is the exact reason that I will be going back.
Old Jun 10, 2008, 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by Shimanchu
Dude,

Really!

Everyone needs to understand in five year of running the same format we have never had an accident, this is not by chance or pure luck. I have no issue sending anyone home early that can not follow safety rules.
I was reiterating that exact fact. That's why I had the disclaimer in quotes. I also have said it before that you guys right a tight ship for a well organized sanctioned event with so much going on the track. That is the exact reason that I will be going back. [/quote]

I ran out of my meds at 9:00AM.
Old Jun 11, 2008, 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by 71pantera
I was reiterating that exact fact. That's why I had the disclaimer in quotes. I also have said it before that you guys right a tight ship for a well organized sanctioned event with so much going on the track. That is the exact reason that I will be going back.
I ran out of my meds at 9:00AM. [/QUOTE]

Old Jun 13, 2008, 05:15 PM

If you came out and want to be on the Apex email list please let me know or register on our site.

John
Old Jun 14, 2008, 06:02 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Shimanchu
Thanks and No that was Don's should I call it the "test drive car"?

No he wasn't being a ***** he was trying to pass the same car that I was trying to pass so I could pass him. The funny thing is I signed the Saleen and Vette up for the event. LOL!

I was trying to catch up to you and PlanoEvo. As you can see I was doing everything I could (Although it is highly prohibited at Apexi to do this.) to pass those guys and catch up to you and PalnoEvo. Next time I only want Evo's in front of me.
You'll never catch me...wah haha haha haha