Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2009, 03:10 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gravvyboy
Anyone have a spare Transfer Case that I can buy off of them? I need to send a TC into ShepTrans when I come back in January so that I'm 100% when my tour is over later in 2010
ask KevinD he usually has spare parts around his shop.
Old Oct 27, 2009, 03:20 PM

No idea who KevinD is...
Old Oct 27, 2009, 04:58 PM

used the search button for user name... anyways he's a tuner in dallas aka mad scientist!
Old Oct 27, 2009, 05:32 PM

Found him and sent him a message. Thanks
Old Oct 28, 2009, 07:51 PM

s subie guys are meeting at earlier than normal on friday and leaving advance at 8 to go to georgetown to bowl. Everyone that wants to go is invited. Bring a friend or whatever.
Old Oct 29, 2009, 08:36 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by scby rex
s subie guys are meeting at earlier than normal on friday and leaving advance at 8 to go to georgetown to bowl. Everyone that wants to go is invited. Bring a friend or whatever.
I'll be there since it might be my last meet.
Old Oct 30, 2009, 12:48 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wussup people. yeah ill hit you up when i get back monkey. I been off the net for a minute cause we had to move to Taji. Back here again when we did fifteen months here last tour. I guess its ok seeing my old stomping grounds. haha
Old Oct 31, 2009, 10:12 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by wariosport
I'll be there since it might be my last meet.
Mario, are you and the family getting ready to PCS? It was Georgia, right?

Originally Posted by sgt_petty_210
Wussup people. yeah ill hit you up when i get back monkey. I been off the net for a minute cause we had to move to Taji. Back here again when we did fifteen months here last tour. I guess its ok seeing my old stomping grounds. haha
SGT Petty, I'm at Taji as well. I work in the building right next to DFAC #1 in the 1st ACB HQ. If you come in the building, just ask to be directed to the BDE S2's office. It would be nice to meet you and talk car stuff.
Old Oct 31, 2009, 10:18 AM
Evolving Member

Leave next sunday!
Old Oct 31, 2009, 11:41 AM
Evolved Member

PURE EVO... Yeah I can try to stop by. Im pretty busy out here though. We go out at night, and sleep during the days. We are about to start picking up some stuff again here pretty soon. Just have to finish settling in. I stay at pod 22 right next to dfac 2. My good friend in my platoon also has an evo. He has a red evo viii with many mods. There is also this girl that alot of people at hood know, she is here at taji to. She drives a black evo viii and has a white gsxr. Yeah we can meet up and talk cars.
Old Oct 31, 2009, 11:42 AM
Evolved Member

BTW, what is your name and rank. I dont want to walk in there, and ask where is the guy with the black mamba evo in kill mode all day eh day lol
Old Oct 31, 2009, 11:57 AM
Evolved Member

BTW, what is your name and rank. I dont want to walk in there, and ask where is the guy with the black mamba evo in kill mode all day eh day lol
You should go in and ask for him that way, it would be a good laugh. I know I would. BTW Leavar when will you be in the area I hear you will be stopping by my house. Let me know via PM.

Last edited by monkey_187; Oct 31, 2009 at 12:01 PM.
Old Oct 31, 2009, 12:01 PM
Evolved Member

Leave next sunday!
That will be a sad day, Matt will be crying in his capri's

If I dont see you before you leave, good luck out there and it was nice hanging out with you. (even though I dont drink)
Old Oct 31, 2009, 12:04 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by monkey_187
That will be a sad day, Matt will be crying in his capri's

If I dont see you before you leave, good luck out there and it was nice hanging out with you. (even though I dont drink)
Likewise. You will see me before I leave. I still have you. Torque wrench. Unless its a parting gift. LOL.
Old Oct 31, 2009, 12:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Leave next sunday!
Man, that is going to be a terrible day. And to think, I never got a chance to go autox'ing with you. I really apologize, my friend.

PURE EVO... Yeah I can try to stop by. Im pretty busy out here though. We go out at night, and sleep during the days. We are about to start picking up some stuff again here pretty soon. Just have to finish settling in. I stay at pod 22 right next to dfac 2. My good friend in my platoon also has an evo. He has a red evo viii with many mods. There is also this girl that alot of people at hood know, she is here at taji to. She drives a black evo viii and has a white gsxr. Yeah we can meet up and talk cars.
I'm fine with that and I'll even make the walk down to DFAC #2. I'm just chilling right now in the office waiting on the Florida vs. Georgia game to come on. It sure will be good talking to some of my EVO family as it is a topic that's always good for morale.

I'm the only CW2 Wilson that works in the entire building as I'm just an Intel geek by heart.

Originally Posted by monkey_187
You should go in and ask for him that way, it would be a good laugh. I know I would. BTW Leavar when will you be in the area I hear you will be stopping by my house. Let me know via PM.
Yes, I'll have to grab a certain O2 dump pipe from you to see if it will fit on the FMIC I've bought since being here. I'll need to get a hold of Joe when I get home too as I need to get that Buschur race muffler welded to my APS downpipe.

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in