Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2009, 12:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MikeAce
My plans for now is to finish college(masters and so on) until GI Bill runs out, and be a certified auto mechanic. Depending on the % i get maybe I keep working on aircraft, but "most likely" they said I'll get 100%. Anyway my inlaw has a auto shop and I plan to keep it.
Yeah sure send some examples, I need to be ready for everything and anything. But first I need to sell some of my other toys to buy another car for my wife.

If you decide to keep working on aircraft let me know. I work at DS2 and can point you in the right direction for getting hired on
Old Dec 10, 2009, 01:39 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by wariosport
Pure_evo, Are you going to be home the week of the 20th? I will be back in town. I'd like to check out the Mamba.
Oh yeah, my friend I will be home and you will be more than welcomed to see how the Mamba feels. I'll even let you be the commander and wear the Mamba6 T-shirt. I'm waiting word from Kevin and hopefully I'll have everything put on this weekend just in time for your arrival. I can already tell you that with just the FMIC (untuned) there is a difference. I can't wait to see what the additional 4-8PSI with E85, test pipe, and O2 dump feels like. I got rid of that dreaded APS muffler yesterday in place for the BR race muffler and I'm really impressed with how it sounds.

My plans for now is to finish college(masters and so on) until GI Bill runs out, and be a certified auto mechanic. Depending on the % i get maybe I keep working on aircraft, but "most likely" they said I'll get 100%. Anyway my inlaw has a auto shop and I plan to keep it.
Yeah sure send some examples, I need to be ready for everything and anything. But first I need to sell some of my other toys to buy another car for my wife.
If you PM me your email address I'll send you everything that I used in writing my resume.

Can anyone point me where can I get my car inspection and do I need to put the cat back on?
If you go to the store located on the corner of 38th and Rancier, ask for Calvin (young looking fellah). He charge me a total of $72 for the inspection and I have limo tint, test pipe, and open-air filter.

Originally Posted by stevetodd
If you decide to keep working on aircraft let me know. I work at DS2 and can point you in the right direction for getting hired on
This puts a smile on my face to see the forum do what it's supposed to do aside from talking car stuff. Helping each other out is a wonderful thing.
Old Dec 10, 2009, 04:29 PM

I try to help when I can
Old Dec 10, 2009, 05:25 PM

Yup, I work for DS2 also. Steve you need to stop working weekends and come to this cruise!
Old Dec 11, 2009, 04:45 AM

Originally Posted by scby rex
Yup, I work for DS2 also. Steve you need to stop working weekends and come to this cruise!
man im pullin like 24 to 30 hours of OT a week right now, can't walk away from that money. Is' ok though cause im not going anywhere, the Evo ain't going no where and the mountains ain't getting moved so I know there will be another one. by the way, do you drive a white suby and moonlight in a s2000?
Old Dec 11, 2009, 09:52 AM

Thanks for the support, It's really good to have a community to help out . I've really been overwhelm after surgery. Its a pain in the *** even to change the oil in my car and soon I need to change brake pads. I know how thats goin to go... tools flying all over the garage... LOL But need to push myself.

And yes I've been looking in to DS2 to work on NDI 'cuz I don't know if could do Powertrain anymore.
Old Dec 11, 2009, 02:55 PM

Thanks for the support, It's really good to have a community to help out . I've really been overwhelm after surgery. Its a pain in the *** even to change the oil in my car and soon I need to change brake pads. I know how thats goin to go... tools flying all over the garage... LOL But need to push myself.

And yes I've been looking in to DS2 to work on NDI 'cuz I don't know if could do Powertrain anymore.

if you decide to do it just pm me and ill tell ya what you need to do.
Old Dec 12, 2009, 03:16 PM

man im pullin like 24 to 30 hours of OT a week right now, can't walk away from that money. Is' ok though cause im not going anywhere, the Evo ain't going no where and the mountains ain't getting moved so I know there will be another one. by the way, do you drive a white suby and moonlight in a s2000?

yeah, this is josh
Old Dec 13, 2009, 03:39 AM

Originally Posted by scby rex
yeah, this is josh

i figured . u still toying with the idea of getting a X?
Old Dec 13, 2009, 04:39 PM
Evolved Member

Levar did you get your car tuned today?
Old Dec 13, 2009, 07:38 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by monkey_187
Levar did you get your car tuned today?
Yeah what he said. How did it turn out?
Old Dec 14, 2009, 09:51 AM
Evolved Member

Mario you still going to be in the area next week?
Old Dec 14, 2009, 01:10 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by monkey_187
Mario you still going to be in the area next week?
Yes sir.
Old Dec 14, 2009, 06:20 PM

i figured . u still toying with the idea of getting a X?

yup, but keeping the suby too. Not til my wife graduates though.
Old Dec 15, 2009, 07:40 AM

sup guys, hope all is going well. a little over 4 months left before Im back home, and I cant wait!! Anway before I put this info out to the masses wanted to give you guys dibs first if interested. Im selling a brand new EPM O2 Dump for 250.00 Brought for a little over 300 bills., but im going in a different direction so its not needed. Let me know, its available immediatly for pick up in Killeen.
Peace guys

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in