Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2009, 04:19 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by monkey_187
Levar did you get your car tuned today?
Originally Posted by wariosport
Yeah what he said. How did it turn out?
I'm going to Dallas tomorrow with a show time of 2000. I'll make sure to write a nice before and after review when it's all said and done.

Originally Posted by monkey_187
Mario you still going to be in the area next week?
Yes sir.
Mario, don't worry as I'll make sure to let you pilot the Mamba after she is all done. I look forward to seeing you, my friend.
Old Dec 15, 2009, 04:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
show time of 2000? wtf is that?
Old Dec 15, 2009, 05:06 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by scby rex
He's a dancer. LOL That's what time he is set to get his tune.
Old Dec 15, 2009, 06:40 PM
Evolved Member

He's a dancer. LOL That's what time he is set to get his tune.
Sorry, my mistake. I forgot that there is the civilian element on evoM. 2000 = 8PM for you civilians.
Old Dec 16, 2009, 04:54 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by soceur77
Anway before I put this info out to the masses wanted to give you guys dibs first if interested. Im selling a brand new EPM O2 Dump for 250.00. Brought for a little over 300 bills. but im going in a different direction so its not needed. Let me know, its available immediatly for pick up in Killeen.
I can vouch that this part is brand new as I've put my hands on it before leaving for Iraq. It's a very nice part and for those of you wanting the additional power and can tolerate the increase of noise, I'd recommend buying it.

The only reason that I didn't get it was because I went with the O2 dump from MAPerformance as I had an exhaust manifold I sent in for some work.
Old Dec 17, 2009, 06:04 PM

ok, us suby guys are going to the 950 showing of avatar in 3d in cove on friday night. If you want to go please per buy your tickets on cinergy cinimas site its 10 for 3d shows. and theres a discount for you soldiers.
Old Dec 18, 2009, 09:38 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey guys, I have a question. Does anyone have the stock bov recirculation tube that they dont need. I plan on buying the ETS Intercooler pipe kit, and will be going back to using my stock bov. Im running the TIAL right now so I will end up getting rid of the TIAL. Even though it is a small freaking tube, its actually a pain to get a hold of. So if anyone has the stock recirc hose just laying around, let me know. Thanks guys

Last edited by ssg_petty_210; Dec 18, 2009 at 09:50 AM.
Old Dec 18, 2009, 01:56 PM
Evolved Member

ok, us suby guys are going to the 950 showing of avatar in 3d in cove on friday night. If you want to go please per buy your tickets on cinergy cinimas site its 10 for 3d shows. and theres a discount for you soldiers.
This sounds like a great idea. Due to my wife's hair appointment, I have to watch the girls tonight meaning that we'll probably watch a movie here at the house. I thought this would be nice as I was going to bring my son along to meet some of the fellahs since I've been gone. Have fun!

Originally Posted by sgt_petty_210
Hey guys, I have a question. Does anyone have the stock bov recirculation tube that they dont need. I plan on buying the ETS Intercooler pipe kit, and will be going back to using my stock bov. Im running the TIAL right now so I will end up getting rid of the TIAL. Even though it is a small freaking tube, its actually a pain to get a hold of. So if anyone has the stock recirc hose just laying around, let me know. Thanks guys
I don't have the recirculation tube and if you're having issues finding one as the time of your return home approaches, you can grab you some fuel hoses (blach in color) as I've been using them off my BOV as well as the hoses suspect to heat by my turbo and I haven't had one to rib and/or tear since then. As for a stock BOV, I'll have a Forge RS BOV sitting in my garage after tomorrow if you are interested.
Old Dec 18, 2009, 02:57 PM
Evolved Member

Check this thread out as I think he is selling what you are looking for.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...vidia-ppi.html
Old Dec 19, 2009, 07:11 AM
Evolved Member

alright, thanks guys
Old Dec 19, 2009, 10:43 AM
Evolved Member

The recirc pipe he is using is the ets recirc pipe that is used for the mini battery uicp pipe. That wont work with the uicp that is made for the stock battery. I have a hose that i bought and cut to fit, but there is a slight bend in it, and i dont really like that.
Old Dec 19, 2009, 10:47 AM
Evolved Member

Also to fellas, I will have some stock parts from my IX for sale. I plan on selling the stock springs, stock intercooler core, carbon fiber wing for $100 and thats a steal. I will possibly be selling my 50mm TIAL BOV. Im giving the local guys a chance to grab it before I post it on the forum for whoever else. I am looking for an aftermarket UICP or LICP. I'd be willing to tade my CF wing for it.
Old Dec 19, 2009, 02:03 PM
Evolving Member

I think I still have mine.
Old Dec 19, 2009, 10:32 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SPOOLEDTSiAWD
I think I still have mine.
Cool, if you do, id be interested in buying it off you. Ill be home next month, and ill be needing one
Old Dec 20, 2009, 05:47 AM
Evolved Member

Cool, if you do, id be interested in buying it off you. Ill be home next month, and ill be needing one
Also, if you plan to get tuned by Kevin then he may have some just sitting around collecting dust in the shop that he might give to you.

*** UPDATE ***

The tune went wonderful last night. I'll post a nice review when I get some spare time. Bottom line, my initial tune was 301whp/305wtq and now it's sitting at 411whp/394wtq. More to follow later...

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in