Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2009, 02:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i dont get off work until 4 but anytime after that im free during the week
Old Dec 30, 2009, 06:59 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by monkey_187
Pure_evo: I down to help even though I only have 1 good leg. Is not that hard to get it on the u-haul trailer. Do not pay for it to get towed it will be expensive, just give me a call when your ready to move it.
I certainly will, my friend.
Old Dec 30, 2009, 09:34 PM

Checkin in from Iraq but in Killeen! Be back soon!
TTT
Attached Thumbnails Ft Hood Evo Check-in-evo2e.jpg  
Old Dec 31, 2009, 04:14 AM

[quote=hammilljr;7843963]Checkin in from Iraq but in Killeen! Be back soon!
TTT[

nice evo. don't suppose you want a vis carbon hood?
Old Dec 31, 2009, 07:59 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by hammilljr
TTT
Keep your head down, my friend and remember to sprint to through the white tape.
Old Dec 31, 2009, 12:56 PM
Evolving Member

[QUOTE=stevetodd;7844410]
Originally Posted by hammilljr
TTT[

nice evo. don't suppose you want a vis carbon hood?
He probably won't. His hood has a sentimental meaning.
Old Dec 31, 2009, 12:58 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by pure_evo
I certainly will, my friend.
Wish I could have been of more assistance. I wish you luck brother. I'm sure she will come back faster and stronger.
Old Dec 31, 2009, 02:37 PM

Hey guys, my name is Brian. I am about to buy a cheap *** spray painted evo 8! I know some of you guys (Mario) from the Subaru meets. I am making the big switch from subaru to evo land. I can't lie to myself anymore and deny the cheaper parts and ease of work. I'm getting the 8 for cheaper then I want to even mention so don't gag when you see the horrible spray paint job. I will still be going to the Subaru/evo meets so I will see you guys there.

PS if anyone wants some voltex canards or wants to trade bumpers for an apr evo 9 let me know.
Old Dec 31, 2009, 03:03 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by wariosport
Wish I could have been of more assistance. I wish you luck brother. I'm sure she will come back faster and stronger.
Mario, you did all that you could as I'm the one thankful that you were there. Don't feel bad as I'm the one that had my foot planted on the gas pedal. To answer you briefly, yes, she is going to come back better, stronger, and faster. Just stay tuned for the July update.

Originally Posted by luckysoob
Hey guys, my name is Brian. I am about to buy a cheap *** spray painted evo 8! I know some of you guys (Mario) from the Subaru meets. I am making the big switch from subaru to evo land. I can't lie to myself anymore and deny the cheaper parts and ease of work. I'm getting the 8 for cheaper then I want to even mention so don't gag when you see the horrible spray paint job. I will still be going to the Subaru/evo meets so I will see you guys there. PS if anyone wants some voltex canards or wants to trade bumpers for an apr evo 9 let me know.
I saw that EVO for sale and yes, it was priced pretty good. It has some serious potential. Welcome to the family.
Old Dec 31, 2009, 03:19 PM
Evolved Member

Hey guys, my name is Brian. I am about to buy a cheap *** spray painted evo 8! I know some of you guys (Mario) from the Subaru meets. I am making the big switch from subaru to evo land. I can't lie to myself anymore and deny the cheaper parts and ease of work. I'm getting the 8 for cheaper then I want to even mention so don't gag when you see the horrible spray paint job. I will still be going to the Subaru/evo meets so I will see you guys there.

PS if anyone wants some voltex canards or wants to trade bumpers for an apr evo 9 let me know.
Spray paint or roller paint who care, as long as she is running strong thats what matters. I have never really cared about the outside, its the engine that makes the car. Work on the engine before you paint it, use your money where it counts. Either way welcome to the Evo world.
Old Dec 31, 2009, 03:29 PM

thanks guys...btw I am always willing to turn wrenches. I don't have much experience specifically on the evo but it's not my first turbo or awd car (I have owned 2 wrx's, an sti and an alltrac celica)so let me know if you need help. I have tools/beer/and a garage.
Originally Posted by pure_evo
I saw that EVO for sale and yes, it was priced pretty good. It has some serious potential. Welcome to the family.
I got it for much less then he was asking....
Old Dec 31, 2009, 03:34 PM

Back again, I'm new to the forum but wanted to see if anyone had any parts for sale, just send me a PM and ill get back when I can check my messages. look at my garage and see what I already have installed. Thanks guys and everyone have a good new years.

Drink one or 20 for me.
And who ever the guy is who only drinks water drink one of those for me too, cause the water here sucks!!!

AH
Old Dec 31, 2009, 03:55 PM
Evolving Member

Hey it's big boy. Nice to hear you are coming to the darkside.
Old Dec 31, 2009, 04:08 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by monkey_187
Spray paint or roller paint who care, as long as she is running strong thats what matters. I have never really cared about the outside, its the engine that makes the car. Work on the engine before you paint it, use your money where it counts. Either way welcome to the Evo world.
I just sent the payment to "baby dimples".
Old Dec 31, 2009, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by wariosport
Hey it's big boy. Nice to hear you are coming to the darkside.
yea, it was just too good of a deal to pass up. I'm going to rock the rattle can paint job for a while and get it repainted later on. Everything else is good to go and I am excited to get it in the driveway.

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in