Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2010, 06:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wariosport
I'm still amazed you fit in it. I think it would be really funny if he was sponsered by Smart.
In the evo? It has loads more space then my wagon had
Old Jan 6, 2010, 06:11 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by monkey_187
I already said it once before, some of you guys I have never seen on this thread until Kevin's work got questioned. Now it seems like a JMS groupie discussion, everyone will have a shop that they like. Some of us are just backing up Kevin's work, seems like others are blaming him for ONE car breaking down. I would hate to see a big wig like AMS get bashed around. I might get banned from EvoM for life!

I dont doubt that there are companies that deal with many Evo tuners and other manufacturers. Just dont say that one company is getting such great feedback while other arent.

Thats like me saying the Army is so great and the other branches suck cause of the number of people they are recruiting.

i think everyone let it go and stop talking about kevinD seems like you want attention cause you quoted your own self the rest of us have already moved on and are now helping pure evo.. we stop talking about the car a while ago now.. seems like you just want drama
Old Jan 6, 2010, 06:38 PM
Evolving Member

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by sgt_petty_210
Does anyone have an extra mbc that they want to get rid of, and a test pipe?
I have a brand new Hallman Pro RX boost controller if that is what you are looking for. PM me if you are interested.
Old Jan 6, 2010, 06:38 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Evostacio
i think everyone let it go and stop talking about kevinD seems like you want attention cause you quoted your own self the rest of us have already moved on and are now helping pure evo.. we stop talking about the car a while ago now.. seems like you just want drama
Im not looking or drama just giving my opinion about everything. If I remember YOU were the one trying to make Kevin look bad. You said something along the lines of the car he tuned only lasted a week.

I will defend Kevins work cause he has worked on my car, dont act like you wouldnt do the same about the person that works on your car. Wait you did

I guess this is just me asking for attention again, right? If you dont like what we have to say feel free to not come back on our thread. After all you only stopped by after the JMS name was put on here.
Old Jan 6, 2010, 06:42 PM
Evolving Member

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
I have my car tuned by Kevin and I know I'll be back up north to see him...actually already have it scheduled! ....now I just need to get the rear diff reinstalled....
Old Jan 6, 2010, 06:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm actually not needing the mbc as of yet. Im using the3 port from KevinD so that it holds boost better and allows the stock ecu to control the boost. Thanks man. Also if anyone is down, i will need some help installing my ets intercooler. My tools are not at the house as of yet, i will have to pick those up on block leave. If anyone can, i could use some help.
Old Jan 6, 2010, 07:17 PM
Evolving Member

Im not looking or drama just giving my opinion about everything. If I remember YOU were the one trying to make Kevin look bad. You said something along the lines of the car he tuned only lasted a week.

I will defend Kevins work cause he has worked on my car, dont act like you wouldnt do the same about the person that works on your car. Wait you did

I guess this is just me asking for attention again, right? If you dont like what we have to say feel free to not come back on our thread. After all you only stopped by after the JMS name was put on here.
ok cool ill be the bigger man and stop talking about it cause you cant seem to let it go already...
Old Jan 6, 2010, 07:21 PM
Evolved Member

I'm actually not needing the mbc as of yet. Im using the3 port from KevinD so that it holds boost better and allows the stock ecu to control the boost. Thanks man. Also if anyone is down, i will need some help installing my ets intercooler. My tools are not at the house as of yet, i will have to pick those up on block leave. If anyone can, i could use some help.
I can give you a hand just let me know when you are around.

Originally Posted by Evostacio
ok cool ill be the bigger man and stop talking about it cause you cant seem to let it go already...
Thanks big man!
Old Jan 7, 2010, 04:15 AM

im down to help, got a garage and the tools
Old Jan 7, 2010, 01:21 PM
Evolving Member

itll be swapped out in no time. your using the t-bolt clamps right?
Old Jan 7, 2010, 03:43 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Hook 'em Horns! We are about to take it to those Alabama boys!
Old Jan 8, 2010, 04:31 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by pure_evo
Hook 'em Horns! We are about to take it to those Alabama boys!
Looks like Forest Gump got the best of those longhorns.
Old Jan 8, 2010, 05:32 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by stevetodd
im down to help, got a garage and the tools
Sweet, sounds good. I will let yall know when I get back.
Old Jan 8, 2010, 02:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Looks like Forest Gump got the best of those longhorns.
Very true. I personally think that a semi-conspiracy was taking place right before our eyes.
Old Jan 8, 2010, 03:18 PM
Evolving Member

Colt being out really messed things up for the Horns, but no excuses Alabama played tough and they definitely deserved the win.

___
Carlos Tirado
Tirado Custom Coatings

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in