Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2010, 04:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 03nevaevolution
are any Evos coming out??
there will be lots of subies, bring all the evos you can. at about 830-9 we go eat then go bowling.
Old Jan 22, 2010, 04:44 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I emailed Monkey, but I have a guy coming to my house tomorrow because we are putting the APR front bumper on my car, so I will put the Intercooler on tomorrow. Hopefully he has tools, because my tools are still in Ft Worth. But you are more then welcome to come by the house tomorrow and give us a hand. We have to bumpers to put on, and m ETS core. I have some beer to if your thirsty lol. It will probably be around the 1700 time frame. Let me know if you want to join us.
Old Jan 22, 2010, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by sgt_petty_210
I emailed Monkey, but I have a guy coming to my house tomorrow because we are putting the APR front bumper on my car, so I will put the Intercooler on tomorrow. Hopefully he has tools, because my tools are still in Ft Worth. But you are more then welcome to come by the house tomorrow and give us a hand. We have to bumpers to put on, and m ETS core. I have some beer to if your thirsty lol. It will probably be around the 1700 time frame. Let me know if you want to join us.
of course I have tools! They may or may not be highly un-organized at the moment but yes I do have them. I will help put your new core on too.
Old Jan 22, 2010, 04:59 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by luckysoob
of course I have tools! They may or may not be highly un-organized at the moment but yes I do have them. I will help put your new core on too.
Alright sounds good. I have the beer if you drink those lol. What time do you wanna head over to my house? I will give you directions, its pretty much right outside the air field gate.
Old Jan 22, 2010, 05:00 PM

Alright sounds good. I have the beer if you drink those lol. What time do you wanna head over to my house? I will give you directions, its pretty much right outside the air field gate.
which one? i live right next to shumaker high school
Old Jan 22, 2010, 05:15 PM
Evolved Member

I can just go to your house and do it there. Just give me the time, and then the address and ill be there.
Old Jan 22, 2010, 08:08 PM
Evolved Member

Thanks, hey Monkey, what are you doing today? If you can, maybe I can head to your crib so we can install the intercooler. I hate seeing it sit in my house when I can get it on there. Let me know if your down to do it today? Thanks. Also if you want you can call my phone 325-280-4898, my name is Robert. Thanks.
Im sorry I didnt check her on EvoM earlier, I would of help you get the IC on and I have many tools. I was doing things around the house and got caught up. I didnt receive any emails, you might of sent it to the wrong address. I will contact you tomorrow after noon to see if you still need help.
Old Jan 23, 2010, 05:44 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by monkey_187
Im sorry I didnt check her on EvoM earlier, I would of help you get the IC on and I have many tools. I was doing things around the house and got caught up. I didnt receive any emails, you might of sent it to the wrong address. I will contact you tomorrow after noon to see if you still need help.
Oh its all good. Today im headed over luckysoob's house and were gonna do it there. Around the 1500 time frame i guess.
Old Jan 23, 2010, 08:14 AM

Oh its all good. Today im headed over luckysoob's house and were gonna do it there. Around the 1500 time frame i guess.
probably around 4 because I have to wait for my wife to get off work to go pick it up.
Old Jan 23, 2010, 09:16 AM
Evolved Member

probably around 4 because I have to wait for my wife to get off work to go pick it up.
Okay cool. Just pm me your number, and I will call you to get directions.
Old Jan 23, 2010, 01:40 PM
Evolved Member

Hey Luckysoob, give me a call when you can. I pm'd you my number, because your number I called says it is incorrect.
Old Jan 23, 2010, 06:21 PM

got roberts ets front mount on and installed the freshly painted apr front bumper on there with the voltex canards. I can't lie, I hated how it looked on my car, but it looks sick on his.
So now I will be rocking a white bumper for a minute until my paint job so hate all you want! lol
Anyways, nice to meet you robert and I look forward to the pictures!
Old Jan 23, 2010, 06:23 PM
Evolved Member

got roberts ets front mount on and installed the freshly painted apr front bumper on there with the voltex canards. I can't lie, I hated how it looked on my car, but it looks sick on his.
So now I will be rocking a white bumper for a minute until my paint job so hate all you want! lol
Anyways, nice to meet you robert and I look forward to the pictures!

Well I again want to thank you and your buddy for all the help and the better then sweet deal you gave me. So in my book I owe you one. The install was a pain in the butt, but the outcome was flawless. And if someone hates on you having a white bumper, let them because wait till they see your outcome. I will have some pics up tomorrow when I can take some. Take it easy buddy.
Old Jan 23, 2010, 06:24 PM
Evolving Member

So now I will be rocking a white bumper for a minute until my paint job so hate all you want! lol!
Ah. You will fit right in with the Killeen peeps!
Old Jan 23, 2010, 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by wariosport
Ah. You will fit right in with the Killeen peeps!
can't wait to get painted...the flat black has lost its appeal

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in