Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2010, 02:48 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by monkey_187
Well guys I just got my first mod done to my car right now. I got my fuel line recall done today, the modding has begun.
What mod did yo do?
Old Jan 29, 2010, 03:37 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by wariosport
What mod did yo do?
I got the fuel line replaced for a safety recall that put out. The dealership is great, customer service is a million times better than Auto***. They forgot to put my plastic engine cover back on so they are giving me a free oil change. This is the best buying experience and dealership I have ever been to. I highly recommend Pavilion Mitsubishi, they have a great staff and care about the customers. Unlike the horrible service at Auto***.
Old Jan 29, 2010, 05:52 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeah I hate automax. They suck. I heard this wear clunk noise when I first took off in first, or when I go in reverse and turn the wheel, they tried to tell me it was fine, that my engine damper was loose. Im like ok whatever. About an hour after I left it did it again. Funny thing is is when you bring an issue to the dealer, the car wont do what your saying it does, then when you leave, the car will make the noises you described. Weird how that works
Old Jan 30, 2010, 11:53 AM
Evolved Member

I wanted to let you guys know that Edge of Darkness is a good movie!
Old Jan 30, 2010, 12:03 PM

i really want to see it
Old Jan 30, 2010, 12:19 PM
Evolved Member

so there is this blue evo around my neighborhood that looks really nice. Ive never seen it before. Dropped, custom blue paint, ams intercooler but the center core is painted black. anyone know the story on it.
Old Jan 30, 2010, 01:28 PM
Evolved Member

Quite a bit of Evo's out today. Went to see if the dmv was open, and there was a silver evo VIII that pulled up to the side of me, pretty nice and was wondering where all the meets are at and when. Then I seen another Silver Evo IX as I was turning on my street.
Old Jan 30, 2010, 01:36 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by luckysoob
i really want to see it
It is a good movie, it has a lot of "holy ****" parts in it.

Originally Posted by sgt_petty_210
so there is this blue evo around my neighborhood that looks really nice. Ive never seen it before. Dropped, custom blue paint, ams intercooler but the center core is painted black. anyone know the story on it.
Sound like the one that is the fastest and baddest Evo in Killeen. If it has the stock Enkies black then its him. Hes an a$s hole and Ill tell him myself, wait I already did.
Old Jan 30, 2010, 01:44 PM
Evolved Member

Naw this one is different. The one your talking about name is Kid. This blue evo I have seen every day but hasnt moved or anything. Im wondering if its broke. Broke or not, its nice as hell
Old Jan 30, 2010, 01:51 PM
Evolved Member

Also to, who plays call of duty mw2 on xbox live. if so add me. SSGEVOIX clan tag is 4g63, i wanna add other evos to this clan.
Old Jan 30, 2010, 03:48 PM
Evolved Member

Also to, who plays call of duty mw2 on xbox live. if so add me. SSGEVOIX clan tag is 4g63, i wanna add other evos to this clan.
Do you put your rank on all your screen names?
Old Jan 30, 2010, 04:07 PM
Evolved Member

Do you put your rank on all your screen names?
Sure do lol I think. Lets just say I am very proud lol. Hell I am the son of a Brigade Sergeant Major and 8 months away from my first look at E7. lol. Im proud and plan on making it to the top.

Also to this goes out to everyone around the tri city area. I am looking for some new wheels, I am looking for either black wheels or gold wheels and willing to trade I have 18" Volk GT-U's, not sure of the offset. Looking for a set of Advan RGII's. I am the only one in killeen with these set of Volk's and I am giving first dibs to the Ft. Hood guys. Gotta look out for my people before anyone else. I am looking to trade even. My tires on the car are almost brand new, so of course I will expect tires in around the same condition. These wheels are expensive and are in great condition. Let me know if anyone is interested.
Old Jan 30, 2010, 06:54 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by soceur77
Well glad you made it back safe, and look foward too hooking up with you and the rest of the guys when i get back sometime in April!
Soon and very soon you all will be packing CONEXs (if you aren't already). Stay focused and fight through the complacency. Sprint through the tape and get yourself home to your wife and daugher as I'm sure they miss you very much.

Yes, it is/was an awesome movie. The plot was great as it continues to shed light on things that could happen. I'm just a Intel guy with a taste for conspiracy theories. Yes, there were some "jump in your seat" parts and for those of us that have kids (boy or girl), it pulled on those heart strings about how far a father will go to either protect or avenge those near and dear to our heart.

Naw this one is different. The one your talking about name is Kid. This blue evo I have seen every day but hasnt moved or anything. Im wondering if its broke. Broke or not, its nice as hell
Yes, his name is John (AKA: Kid). He's a pretty cool cat as he was one of the first EVO brothers I met when I initially got to Fort Hood. He's running 12s in that joker.
Old Jan 30, 2010, 07:05 PM
Evolved Member

yeah his car is pretty quick. He is all buscher powered
Old Jan 30, 2010, 08:48 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by pure_evo
Yes, his name is John (AKA: Kid). He's a pretty cool cat as he was one of the first EVO brothers I met when I initially got to Fort Hood. He's running 12s in that joker.
I believe he's in the 11's now. He's a pretty cool dude.

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in