Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2010, 01:21 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SPOOLEDTSiAWD
Thanks bro hows GA
Doing good. I never did get you out to an autocross event.

The "blue" evo you guys are talking about belonged to a "kid", meaning he was very young, that I meant a while back. It was originally black. He had it completely repainted a darkish blue. He ended up having to move out of town and was trying to sell. He ran into some trouble with itwhen someone broke into it. He is a good kid and I doubt he would claim his car was something that it was not. However, he was trying to sell it a while back. If he sold it then that person might be who your are speaking of Monkey.

How's the new area treating you Pure_Evo? I still can't get that night out of my head.
Old Jan 31, 2010, 03:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Okay so I'm starting to get pissed off. I ordered a clutch disc off a guy here, sent payment and I have not heard anything else from the guy. I asked him to let me know when he sends it off, and again asked has he done so yet. Have not heard anything back yet. If this guy got my money and ran with it, I will be really pissed off.
Old Jan 31, 2010, 03:13 PM

Did u use paypal? If so then file a claim. I got money back once.
Old Jan 31, 2010, 03:28 PM
Evolved Member

Yeah I used paypal. If i dont here anything within a week, and assuming my stuff hasnt came in, then I will file a claim.
Old Jan 31, 2010, 03:56 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by sgt_petty_210
Yeah I used paypal. If i dont here anything within a week, and assuming my stuff hasnt came in, then I will file a claim.
DO NOT WAIT!! Paypal has this BS waiting period that if it passes past that date you are SOL. It happened to me, till I let the guy know that I would be on my way to his house to get my money. I had his address from paypal, I dont play with my money. I will get it or make you spend it, you will spend what you owe me and more!

FILE THE CLAIM DONT LET THAT POS GET AWAY!!
Old Jan 31, 2010, 05:38 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by wariosport
How's the new area treating you Pure_Evo? I still can't get that night out of my head.
The new area is treating me very well. Civilian life is great and I work with wonderful people. The family will be here in mid-February as I miss them a lot. I've made a decision as to engine weapon of choice, by the way. The money has been sent and now if I can just be patient until it's built and tuned.
Old Jan 31, 2010, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by monkey_187
DO NOT WAIT!! Paypal has this BS waiting period that if it passes past that date you are SOL. It happened to me, till I let the guy know that I would be on my way to his house to get my money. I had his address from paypal, I dont play with my money. I will get it or make you spend it, you will spend what you owe me and more!

FILE THE CLAIM DONT LET THAT POS GET AWAY!!
true this...how long has it been since you ordered it?
Old Jan 31, 2010, 05:55 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Please PM me with more details, username . . every thing.

Also, if it's been a few days and the dude is unresponsive, I'd file a paypal claim immediately.

Hopefully you paid through paypal with a cc, that's the best way to guarantee protection.
Old Jan 31, 2010, 08:51 PM
Evolved Member

He wrote me back, and said he will ship it out tomorrow. I will be recieving a tracking number also. i will stay on top of it, and if it starts to seem fishy, i will file a claim quick. I dont play with money either. Thanks for the help everyone.
Old Feb 1, 2010, 02:23 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by pure_evo
The new area is treating me very well. Civilian life is great and I work with wonderful people. The family will be here in mid-February as I miss them a lot. I've made a decision as to engine weapon of choice, by the way. The money has been sent and now if I can just be patient until it's built and tuned.
Anyone know someone that wants to rent a house? Once his wife leaves the home will be empty and I want to get someone in there. 4 bedroom, 2 bath, 1806 sq ft built in 2006 with two car garage in Nolanville. The nieghborhood is very family friendly. I'll post a pic once I get back from Qatar. I'll probably be in town soon to see if it needs any touch up, etc... so I hope to see some of you around.
Old Feb 1, 2010, 06:24 AM

Originally Posted by EvoG8r
Anyone know someone that wants to rent a house? Once his wife leaves the home will be empty and I want to get someone in there. 4 bedroom, 2 bath, 1806 sq ft built in 2006 with two car garage in Nolanville. The nieghborhood is very family friendly. I'll post a pic once I get back from Qatar. I'll probably be in town soon to see if it needs any touch up, etc... so I hope to see some of you around.

I'll be looking to rent in march
Old Feb 1, 2010, 07:00 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by stevetodd
I'll be looking to rent in march
You should take a look at it Steve. It is a nice house.
Old Feb 1, 2010, 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by wariosport
You should take a look at it Steve. It is a nice house.

well my lease is up here april 1st so mid march im gonna be looking to move somewhere. im sure you know of 6 ways to get ahold of him wario so tell him to pm me the details and when its gonna be available
Old Feb 1, 2010, 09:07 AM
Evolved Member

Has anyone seen this new product yet. This is for a speed density coverstion. It is plug n play and all you would need is a tune. I want to see if KevinD would be able to tune my stuff SD with this kit. If anyone else is interested, these kits are going for i believe 165 bucks.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ve...tallation.html
Old Feb 1, 2010, 01:37 PM
Evolved Member

Just met a guy today on post that has a OB X, his name is John. He just got back a couple of days ago. If your on here, it was nice to meet you and talk about the cars.

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in