Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2010, 08:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by monkey_187
Ok, let me know as soon you hear what he decides, he will not be disappointed when he sees him.
Will do. He is a good guy and LOVES and I mean Loves these types of dogs. He has ownded a few already. He is excited, so lets just hope his wife is just as excited. I will let you know.
Old Feb 4, 2010, 12:00 PM
Evolved Member

sure hope my parts come in today. I am anxious lol
Old Feb 4, 2010, 12:54 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I haven't discussed pricing as I want to secure financing first. On the bumper, they said the owner just wanted it. The carfax doesn't show any accidents.
Old Feb 4, 2010, 12:56 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by newbieEVO8
I haven't discussed pricing as I want to secure financing first. On the bumper, they said the owner just wanted it. The carfax doesn't show any accidents.
So when do you get the car? If your bank is having a hard time wanting to finance you, Texas Partners will. They financed me when usaa didnt want to. Who is your sellsman btw. Mine was julius, he is cool as hell
Old Feb 4, 2010, 01:13 PM
Evolved Member

Kris, and I am just waiting to hear back from him on the financing. If the numbers are right I will probably drive to houston tomorrow and stay the night with my brother then drive up to killeen saturday.
Old Feb 4, 2010, 03:11 PM
Evolved Member

So I am very upset right now. I am looking to move into a three bedroom house right. Well I was just enformed by a realestate company that certain dogs are band. I have a full bread german rottweiler, and I was told I couldnt move into the house I want with this type of dog. I love this dog very much. She 4 months old, house broke, pretty calm for her age. I do not want to get rid of her. But if I have to then I will. I hate the Killeen/Ft Hood area where they decided to band certain dogs. I am sorry certain owners fail to raise the dogs the proper way so they do not injure people or even turn on the individual owners. I have owned two Rotts, and two Pits and I raised them so that anyone could come up to them and pet them. Now I am denied a house because of a dog. So I am pissed. Sorry just had to vent.

If I cant find a house that will allow my dog, I am giving first dibs to a person on here who would want a great dog.
Old Feb 4, 2010, 03:52 PM
Evolved Member

Okay its official. I have to get rid of my dog. Her name is Shammie. She is a full bread german rottweiler. She still has her tail, and is not fixed and needs her shots. I have not been able to do all that yet due to me just getting home from Iraq. I did not get papers with her. She is a great dog though. She is 4 months old, is house broke, and is great around kids. I have a 1 year old daughter and she is very calm around her. I am really heart broke I have to get rid of her, but I cant keep her. I am looking for a good home for her. Someone who will give her the same care my family has. She is a sweet dog, and doesnt have a mean bone in her body. I will let her go for $200 bucks, and lord knows that is a steel. If anyone knows anyone who wants a full bread rottweiler, please help me find her a good home. I only want the best for this dog, and like I said I am sad as hell to have to get rid of her. Thank you fellas.
Old Feb 4, 2010, 03:55 PM
Evolved Member

Well guys I just got my new springs in the mail today, is there anyone that would like to come by my house and help me put them on. I want to start early Saturday morning, I need to get these POS Eibach Pro's off right away. I dont drink alcohol so I can offer cold Gatorade for your help.
Old Feb 4, 2010, 04:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by sgt_petty_210
So I am very upset right now. I am looking to move into a three bedroom house right. Well I was just enformed by a realestate company that certain dogs are band. I have a full bread german rottweiler, and I was told I couldnt move into the house I want with this type of dog. I love this dog very much. She 4 months old, house broke, pretty calm for her age. I do not want to get rid of her. But if I have to then I will. I hate the Killeen/Ft Hood area where they decided to band certain dogs. I am sorry certain owners fail to raise the dogs the proper way so they do not injure people or even turn on the individual owners. I have owned two Rotts, and two Pits and I raised them so that anyone could come up to them and pet them. Now I am denied a house because of a dog. So I am pissed. Sorry just had to vent.

If I cant find a house that will allow my dog, I am giving first dibs to a person on here who would want a great dog.
Okay its official. I have to get rid of my dog. Her name is Shammie. She is a full bread german rottweiler. She still has her tail, and is not fixed and needs her shots. I have not been able to do all that yet due to me just getting home from Iraq. I did not get papers with her. She is a great dog though. She is 4 months old, is house broke, and is great around kids. I have a 1 year old daughter and she is very calm around her. I am really heart broke I have to get rid of her, but I cant keep her. I am looking for a good home for her. Someone who will give her the same care my family has. She is a sweet dog, and doesnt have a mean bone in her body. I will let her go for $200 bucks, and lord knows that is a steel. If anyone knows anyone who wants a full bread rottweiler, please help me find her a good home. I only want the best for this dog, and like I said I am sad as hell to have to get rid of her. Thank you fellas.
That is so very unfortunate. I do hope that she goes to an awesome owner.
Old Feb 4, 2010, 04:32 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by monkey_187
Well guys I just got my new springs in the mail today, is there anyone that would like to come by my house and help me put them on. I want to start early Saturday morning, I need to get these POS Eibach Pro's off right away. I dont drink alcohol so I can offer cold Gatorade for your help.
What did you get?
Old Feb 4, 2010, 04:37 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by pure_evo
That is so very unfortunate. I do hope that she goes to an awesome owner.
Yeah I hope so to. Im really bumbed about getting rid of her.

Monkey, I would help but I will be a little booked up with other things. I should be working on my car and figuring out a house to move into. I am still trying to find a house so I dont have to get rid of my rott.
Old Feb 4, 2010, 05:02 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by wariosport
What did you get?
The ones I should of gotten in the first place, Swifts. I am feeding my piggy bank so I can get coilovers. I would of had them but I had to buy that plane ticket during x-mas.

Mario I think I need you to come back to the area, this way I can finish quick, we have done this plenty of time. We should of had a suspension quick install like the 5 minute oil change stations.

Monkey, I would help but I will be a little booked up with other things.
Its ok, I will be changing them out one way or another, I might even start right now. I just really hate the Eibach's and want them off ASAP.
Old Feb 4, 2010, 05:20 PM
Evolved Member

I have the Eibach's on my car and I love em. They ride and handle great I think.
Old Feb 4, 2010, 06:44 PM
Evolved Member

Okay, so I posted an add on oodle for my dog, and then posted pics of her. I cant do it. I decided to renew my lease in this house im in now. My daughter who is one year old loves the dog so much, so I cant find myself to sell her. Im just gonna have to suck up living here another year. Oh well, the dog is a part of the family.
Old Feb 4, 2010, 06:56 PM
Evolving Member

why not find another place to rent that will allow the dog or is it everwhere in killeen?

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in