Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2010, 06:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nice move^ remember your money makes decisions in this area. If people stop buying houses b/c of their stupid *** dog rules maybe someday they will lift it.
Old Feb 4, 2010, 10:23 PM
Evolved Member

Well guys I will not need any help installing the new springs. I just got done a couple of minute ago. I did it alone, I couldnt wait till Saturday, I had to take the Eibach's off.
Old Feb 5, 2010, 04:27 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by monkey_187
Well guys I will not need any help installing the new springs. I just got done a couple of minute ago. I did it alone, I couldnt wait till Saturday, I had to take the Eibach's off.
Now you gotta get another alignment. How do you like the drop. On Fred's car you can barely tell it's lower. It does handle great.
Old Feb 5, 2010, 05:25 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by wariosport
Now you gotta get another alignment. How do you like the drop. On Fred's car you can barely tell it's lower. It does handle great.
Yes I need another alignment now, but Im ok with it. I would rather pay for an alignment than have to replace my shocks or stuts. I already lost the rubber piece that protects the front lip.

I did notice that it sits a little higher but its not bad. Well I think its not that bad, you can tell the Eibach are way lower though.

BTW how much does SS charge for an alignment?
Old Feb 5, 2010, 07:51 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by monkey_187
Yes I need another alignment now, but Im ok with it. I would rather pay for an alignment than have to replace my shocks or stuts. I already lost the rubber piece that protects the front lip.

I did notice that it sits a little higher but its not bad. Well I think its not that bad, you can tell the Eibach are way lower though.

BTW how much does SS charge for an alignment?
I think it's around a 100 bucks.
Old Feb 5, 2010, 12:23 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well as far as I know its every where in Killeen that isnt allowing Rottweilers, Chows, Pits and Dobermants. I love my Rottweiler and I am at a tough decision. I made a couple emails out to some places and nobody is allowing these dogs. So I am at a stand still, and not sure what to do.
Old Feb 5, 2010, 02:24 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by sgt_petty_210
Well as far as I know its every where in Killeen that isnt allowing Rottweilers, Chows, Pits and Dobermants. I love my Rottweiler and I am at a tough decision. I made a couple emails out to some places and nobody is allowing these dogs. So I am at a stand still, and not sure what to do.
If it was me I would stay where Im at, you cant replace the loyalty that a dog will give you. It will be your best friend and your protector when you nee them. It sound kind of corny but that is the way I feel about animals. TX is one of the worst states for being uneducated on animals. My brother is a producer for CBS and he get call all the time about dogs doing bad. He has yet to receive a call about a dog doing good, cause people prefer to report the bad.
Old Feb 5, 2010, 04:59 PM

Going to see kevin tomorrow if anyone wants to roll with me
Old Feb 5, 2010, 06:09 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by luckysoob
Going to see kevin tomorrow if anyone wants to roll with me
You getting a tune?
Old Feb 5, 2010, 06:25 PM
Evolved Member

Yeah I feel the same about animals. This is a great and loyal dog.

Also I recieved my exhaust and clutch disc. I was amazed when I seen the name brand. It is an exedy, so I was like okay cool, and was happy for the price I paid for it. I ordered a stock replacement, so I hope this will fit. If it does, it will provide alot more grab the stock mitsubishi clutch disc. So I can add exedy disc to my mod list. I also recieved a perrin high flow car for free, carbon fiber spark plug cover for free, and a hard pipe kn intake for free. I will be taking this to get isntalled tomorrow.
Old Feb 5, 2010, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by sgt_petty_210
Yeah I feel the same about animals. This is a great and loyal dog.

Also I recieved my exhaust and clutch disc. I was amazed when I seen the name brand. It is an exedy, so I was like okay cool, and was happy for the price I paid for it. I ordered a stock replacement, so I hope this will fit. If it does, it will provide alot more grab the stock mitsubishi clutch disc. So I can add exedy disc to my mod list. I also recieved a perrin high flow car for free, carbon fiber spark plug cover for free, and a hard pipe kn intake for free. I will be taking this to get isntalled tomorrow.
exedy makes oem clutches

You getting a tune?
yes...well retuned
Old Feb 5, 2010, 06:36 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by luckysoob
exedy makes oem clutches

yes...well retuned
Thats what the Evo comes with stock.
Old Feb 5, 2010, 06:44 PM

Thats what the Evo comes with stock.
that's why I said they make oem clutches
Old Feb 6, 2010, 06:29 AM
Evolved Member

Guys I have a new Kenwood radio for sale, $160 takes it. I was going to install it in the Terminator but changed my mind. I payed $220, my loss is your gain, let me know if any of you want it. I have it for sale here on EvoM so I dont know how long I will have it.
Old Feb 6, 2010, 10:14 AM
Evolved Member

Okay I got my new exhaust components installed and it sounds great. I changed out the rear muffler, then added a perrin high flow cat. Sounds great.

Last edited by ssg_petty_210; Feb 6, 2010 at 01:12 PM.

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in