Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2010, 09:46 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by monkey_187
Sorry but I will not part it out or trade for it, I will only sell it complete. It will do me no good to have different parts or only one.
Yeah thats understandable, not an issue at all. Like I said I dont think I will need to resurface my flywheel. So I should be good. Also here is some stuff I am trying to sell if ANYONE local is interested. Prices are pretty firm.

Buschur Bullet Muffler Rear only: $50
3 inch high flow cat: $25
Stock Evo intercooler: $30
Brand new 3 port boost controller $75
Turbo XS Bov (Loud) $25

Here are some pics:

Last edited by ssg_petty_210; Feb 9, 2010 at 10:00 AM.
Old Feb 9, 2010, 12:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have done it before, let me know if you need a hand its very easy to do. When I get another VIII or IX I will be installing them myself. I will be using Kelfords again.
pm'd
Old Feb 9, 2010, 02:17 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by luckysoob
pm'd
replied
Old Feb 10, 2010, 04:14 PM
Evolved Member

Boost controller no longer for sale. BOV is sold as of tomorrow. If not sold, I will let everyone know. If you know anyone who needs this stuff, let me know. I need this stuff gone. Trying to pick up a little cash for it.
Old Feb 10, 2010, 04:47 PM

GLWS Petty

I had a quick question, I have a 02 GT Eclipse and I wanted to do the Front Evo brake conversion, did anyone have a set or know of anyone selling? I did a few searches but didnt find to much out there. I also am not sure what all parts would be needed to do the swap, does anyone know off hand? 30+ something days and im out of here!!! I need a vaca bad!
Old Feb 10, 2010, 06:04 PM
Evolving Member

rotors, calipers, knuckles, lines? Im not sure I would guess thats the basic stuff
Old Feb 10, 2010, 06:20 PM

kevin d has a set off of his crashed car for 500$ with rotors
Old Feb 10, 2010, 11:36 PM
Evolved Member

I'm not to sure.
Old Feb 11, 2010, 07:39 AM

Brembo's

Cool man thanks, do you have his # or contact with him. I'm still in the desert but I can call him if ya can get it to me. Is it the full set or you just talkin about the front?

Thanks
actualy anyone can email it to me it would be alot faster for me and i'd appreciate it.
hammilljr@msn.com

Originally Posted by luckysoob
kevin d has a set off of his crashed car for 500$ with rotors

Last edited by hammilljr; Feb 11, 2010 at 08:24 AM. Reason: add email
Old Feb 11, 2010, 08:17 PM
Evolved Member

Just ordered my walbro fuel pump, and my o2 dump. So this saturday I am getting my clutch installed, my gauges put in. Then a few days later I am installing my fuel pump and my o2 dump and I will then get my tune by kevin. Hello 350awhp. I will be a happy camper. In a few months with my plans I will have the car well over 400
Old Feb 11, 2010, 10:42 PM
Evolved Member

LMAO yall wanna hear something funny, but not so funny. Ok so im sitting in the living room drinking my alcohol playing mw2 on xbox live. My wife says hey we gor paid your perdium. Im like hell yeah lets go ordering car parts. So I go and spend 500 bucks for the evo. Once i sober up, im like wiat, how much did you say we got paid? Then I go and look up mypay, and I'm like holy crap, that was my paycheck, not my perdium. So now we screwed ourselves over big time. Alright people, i got these parts for sell. Jump on it. PLEASE lol
Old Feb 12, 2010, 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by sgt_petty_210
LMAO yall wanna hear something funny, but not so funny. Ok so im sitting in the living room drinking my alcohol playing mw2 on xbox live. My wife says hey we gor paid your perdium. Im like hell yeah lets go ordering car parts. So I go and spend 500 bucks for the evo. Once i sober up, im like wiat, how much did you say we got paid? Then I go and look up mypay, and I'm like holy crap, that was my paycheck, not my perdium. So now we screwed ourselves over big time. Alright people, i got these parts for sell. Jump on it. PLEASE lol

lmao wow, I would love to point and laugh at you but I know I have done some dumb **** while drinking myself. You still got the muffler? I'm ready to get rid of this Apexi muffler I have now
Old Feb 12, 2010, 10:25 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by sgt_petty_210
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
That is some funny ****, that is another reason why I dont drink so I dont do something like this. Have you tried contacting the seller and canceling your order?
Old Feb 12, 2010, 10:31 AM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
That is some funny ****, that is another reason why I dont drink so I dont do something like this. Have you tried contacting the seller and canceling your order?
yea that ^^^^^ every time I have heard of someone doing that, the company charges a restocking fee...better then nothing tho
btw my car is getting painted currently so I wil have before after shots soon!
I saw roberts neighbors altima ser up there getting painted too
Old Feb 12, 2010, 11:12 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by stevetodd
lmao wow, I would love to point and laugh at you but I know I have done some dumb **** while drinking myself. You still got the muffler? I'm ready to get rid of this Apexi muffler I have now
Yes I still have the muffler. Lol dont worry you can point and laugh all you want. Cause I pointed and laughed at myself. Figured I'd make the best out of my retarded situation. Hell at least I will have some nice parts sitting in my house lol. But yeah I have the muffler. Let me know when you want it, seeing as how I could use the money lol.

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in