Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2010, 11:13 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by luckysoob
yea that ^^^^^ every time I have heard of someone doing that, the company charges a restocking fee...better then nothing tho
btw my car is getting painted currently so I wil have before after shots soon!
I saw roberts neighbors altima ser up there getting painted too
Yeah my neighbor got his car back, and he loves it. I gave him the dudes number and he called immediately. Few days later he is now painted and ready to go.
Old Feb 12, 2010, 12:13 PM
Evolved Member

Also to, I have a brand new carbon fiber face Pyrometer gauge for sell. It is by autometer, 52mm. If anyone needs that, let me know. The one I have the cheapest I able to find is about 150 bucks. I will let it go for 100. Let me know fellas

Last edited by ssg_petty_210; Feb 12, 2010 at 12:15 PM.
Old Feb 12, 2010, 06:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sgt_petty_210
Yeah my neighbor got his car back, and he loves it. I gave him the dudes number and he called immediately. Few days later he is now painted and ready to go.
yea it looked sick when I was there, he was just about to reassemble it. I am glad that it helped him out and I am sure it was much cheaper then any paint place in town.
Old Feb 12, 2010, 06:33 PM

anyone have a stock 8/9 airbox? I need to try something out.
Old Feb 12, 2010, 07:05 PM
Evolving Member

anyone have a stock 8/9 airbox? I need to try something out.
I have one, but it probably won't help you out right now.
Old Feb 13, 2010, 01:01 AM
Evolved Member

yea it looked sick when I was there, he was just about to reassemble it. I am glad that it helped him out and I am sure it was much cheaper then any paint place in town.
Yeah it turned out really good. He is really happy with it. Other companies were wanting to charge him a grand at the minimum, but he only ended up paying 650. He got the front bumper, side skirts, rear bumper, and new trunk and dents pulled out. He is more then happy with this dude.
Old Feb 13, 2010, 01:04 AM
Evolved Member

I still have the buschur bullet muffler, 3 inch cat, brand new pyrometer 52mm gauge for sale. Let me know if anyone needs it. I promise to give a lower price then anyone else. Let me know
Old Feb 13, 2010, 06:23 AM

I still have the buschur bullet muffler, 3 inch cat, brand new pyrometer 52mm gauge for sale. Let me know if anyone needs it. I promise to give a lower price then anyone else. Let me know
hey, you should also post this is in the regional for sale section.
Old Feb 13, 2010, 11:35 AM
Evolved Member

Again, I am happy with KR motorsports. I have absolutely nohing bad to say about these guys. Steve is really cool. I dropped my car off to him, and then he brought me back home. My car will be ready to be picked up in a couple hours with my new clutch installed for 300 bucks.

Steve is also doing my friends hks cams, hks gears, hks idle stabilizer, hks turbo timer all for 260 bucks. His prices are unbeatable, and so is their customer service. I will continue to bring my business to kr. They are doing my gauges, fuel pump, and o2 dump for dirt cheap also. Just wanted to let everyone know, KR is a great place.
Old Feb 13, 2010, 02:29 PM
Evolved Member

I just got my car back from KR and let me tell you, WOW. I ended up paying $239.00 for clutch install, flywheel resurfacing, and redline tranny oil and differential fluids. My car feels better then it has since I have owned the car. Customer service was beyond perfect. And he called me to ask if I liked the car and if there was any issues, let him know and if there is anything he can do to further keep my business to let him know. KR is by far the best company I have dealt with. No complains here. I recommend KR to everyone.
Old Feb 13, 2010, 05:59 PM
Evolved Member

Again, I am happy with KR motorsports. I have absolutely nohing bad to say about these guys. Steve is really cool. I dropped my car off to him, and then he brought me back home. My car will be ready to be picked up in a couple hours with my new clutch installed for 300 bucks.

Steve is also doing my friends hks cams, hks gears, hks idle stabilizer, hks turbo timer all for 260 bucks. His prices are unbeatable, and so is their customer service. I will continue to bring my business to kr. They are doing my gauges, fuel pump, and o2 dump for dirt cheap also. Just wanted to let everyone know, KR is a great place.
I would hope that they are doing them for dirt cheap cause that **** is easy to do.
Old Feb 13, 2010, 07:03 PM

Hey does anyone know where in Killeen i can go to get a state inspection?? Everywhere I go they tell me my headlights are 3 inches to low, I have no cat and my muffler has no baffle. Any help would be greaty appreciated.
Old Feb 13, 2010, 07:27 PM
Evolved Member

Go to Riveras. It is right next to the dmv
Old Feb 13, 2010, 07:29 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by monkey_187
I would hope that they are doing them for dirt cheap cause that **** is easy to do.
Easy or not, I have never seen anyone do it at this price. On top of the other things they did to my car. I didnt pay for resurfacing my flywheel, They didnt charge me for doing all under body fluids, and clutch install labor was plain out great. I'd like to see another place in this area do it for that price. I sure as hell know Deepstage isnt going to do it for that price. And I have been dealing with deepstage for 10 years now.
Old Feb 13, 2010, 07:50 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Just ordered my walbro fuel pump and my o2 dump. Then a few days later I am installing my fuel pump and my o2 dump and I will then get my tune by kevin. Hello 350awhp. I will be a happy camper. In a few months with my plans I will have the car well over 400
Do you already have cams? What is your fuel of choice? I think you'd be hard-pressed to make 400whp without either E85 or some alky/meth combination.

Originally Posted by Krazyk
Hey does anyone know where in Killeen i can go to get a state inspection? Everywhere I go they tell me my headlights are 3 inches to low. I have no cat and my muffler has no baffle. Any help would be greaty appreciated.
I recommend Rancier and 38th Street and ask for Calvin.

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in