Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2010, 03:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
if you have not seen it...funny neon fail
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80909664/
Old Feb 15, 2010, 04:23 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by luckysoob
if you have not seen it...funny neon fail
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80909664/
That is a funny @ss video
Old Feb 15, 2010, 11:54 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by pure_evo
You just have to pick a better time and location. Business 190... is by far "not" the place for that. Why not just make the drive to the track and get crunk or find a better "location" as there are plenty around Killeen.
Lol yeah. What was funny is they were two Privates and their NCO was sitting in the office with me with Steve as we watched them get pulled over. Then about fifteen minutes get taken away in seperate cop cars. Was a bad day for those two.

Monkey, I think I seen you today. I tried saying whats up, but I dont think you seen me. Then I met this guy with a silver MR, young guy with a Arabic turbin around his neck lol. I dont think he is on this forum though.
Old Feb 16, 2010, 03:41 AM

Originally Posted by sgt_petty_210
So I am at KR getting some work done and got my boys cams and gears installed. This red riced out celica raced a yellow mustang, and the second they passed KR a cop gets them. They both immediately went to the jail. Idiots! That is why I do no street race. Not worth it getting in that kind of trouble to be able to say you are faster then the girl or guy you ran.
lol I was about to say hey that was probably my celica I sold before I deployed but you said it was riced out so i dont think it was..lol unless some bastard has riced it out.....Mine had a full Kaminari body kit with Kam CF Wing. Had it turbo'd for a few years until I was ready to move on. Did the celica have black wheels?

Last edited by soceur77; Feb 16, 2010 at 10:41 AM.
Old Feb 16, 2010, 06:12 AM

So I am at KR getting some work done and got my boys cams and gears installed. This red riced out celica raced a yellow mustang, and the second they passed KR a cop gets them. They both immediately went to the jail. Idiots! That is why I do no street race. Not worth it getting in that kind of trouble to be able to say you are faster then the girl or guy you ran.

thought i saw your car sitting there when i drove by
Old Feb 16, 2010, 07:05 AM

So KR has cleaned up there act? Before I left guys were avoiding KR like the plauge...
Old Feb 16, 2010, 11:08 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Fellahs, I'm here in Arizona and I need some time-sensitive help. Wendy and the kids are still in Nolanville and household goods are being packed up today. She gave me a call and told me that the truck doesn't start and initial indications is that it's either the starter or O2 sensor that has gone out. She has a 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor. I changed one of the O2 sensors before I came out here and I believe it is the front lower sensor located just under the front of the vehicle if you lie on your back as it is in plain view. I hope this is the case as it is by far the least time consuming as it should take no longer than 5-10 minutes to install.

If it is the starter, this is the link to give you guys an idea of how to install the part.

http://oemmitsubishiparts.com/partlo...=1&catalogid=1

I will truly appreciate anyone with the time that can could take care of this for me. I'm hoping the EVO mafia will come through. My number is 979-224-2847 if you need to discuss the details with me.
Old Feb 16, 2010, 11:48 AM
Evolved Member

Yeah KR is great in my book. They just did the HKS cams and gears on my friends VIII and it is running strong. Price was literally unbeatable.

No I dont think the Celica was on black wheels. It was red, stock wing and was racing a yellow stang. They flew by and then got pulled over quick. This celica wasnt turbo.

Stevetodd, yeah I think i was behind you for a while. Traffic wouldnt let me catch up to say whats up.
Old Feb 16, 2010, 09:55 PM
Evolved Member

Monkey, I think I seen you today. I tried saying whats up, but I dont think you seen me.
Yeah that was me that you saw. I was on my way home that day.

Originally Posted by soceur77
So KR has cleaned up there act? Before I left guys were avoiding KR like the plauge...
I still am, plus I can always take it to D&D

Originally Posted by pure_evo
Fellahs, I'm here in Arizona and I need some time-sensitive help. Wendy and the kids are still in Nolanville and household goods are being packed up today. She gave me a call and told me that the truck doesn't start and initial indications is that it's either the starter or O2 sensor that has gone out. She has a 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor. I changed one of the O2 sensors before I came out here and I believe it is the front lower sensor located just under the front of the vehicle if you lie on your back as it is in plain view. I hope this is the case as it is by far the least time consuming as it should take no longer than 5-10 minutes to install.

If it is the starter, this is the link to give you guys an idea of how to install the part.

http://oemmitsubishiparts.com/partlo...=1&catalogid=1

I will truly appreciate anyone with the time that can could take care of this for me. I'm hoping the EVO mafia will come through. My number is 979-224-2847 if you need to discuss the details with me.

Let me know if you need anymore help.

Last edited by monkey_187; Feb 16, 2010 at 10:01 PM.
Old Feb 17, 2010, 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by monkey_187

I still am, plus I can always take it to D&D
You mean D than D (DD) or D&D..LOL
Old Feb 17, 2010, 01:30 PM
Evolved Member

Hey has anyone installed cams on there evo, then afterwards the entire car vibrated. We have hks 280's on my friends VIII, and it vibrtes like no other. What are some of the things have been done to stop it. Mainly the front bumper.
Old Feb 17, 2010, 02:11 PM
Evolved Member

Hey has anyone installed cams on there evo, then afterwards the entire car vibrated. We have hks 280's on my friends VIII, and it vibrtes like no other. What are some of the things have been done to stop it. Mainly the front bumper.
What do you mean that it vibrates, do you mean it has a lope because of the bigger cams? Did he get he car tuned or just cams installed? Sounds like he has a high idle that is causing the vibrations.
Old Feb 17, 2010, 02:14 PM
Evolving Member

I have hks 280s and mine doesnt vibrate. what exactly is vibrating?
Old Feb 18, 2010, 08:41 AM
Evolving Member

I got cams installed on my car, and afterwards when I park in the garage and the car is still running it sounds like my whole house is vibrating!
Old Feb 18, 2010, 09:38 AM
Evolved Member

everything vibrates. His bumper and hood mainly. He has full motor mounts also to.

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in