Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2010, 05:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^^^look who rises from the shadows
Old Mar 23, 2010, 06:45 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by monkey_187
^^^look who rises from the shadows
Yes, even the Devil needs to socialize every once in awhile.
Old Mar 23, 2010, 07:52 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Appreciate the help Mario I'll stop by there and give it a shot.
Old Mar 24, 2010, 05:46 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by wariosport
Yes, even the Devil needs to socialize every once in awhile.
Old Mar 24, 2010, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by monkey_187
^^^you doing it yourself?

yup, I painted them black a while back with red brembo stickers and everything has held up fine so it should be no big deal going green
Old Mar 24, 2010, 01:41 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by stevetodd
yup, I painted them black a while back with red brembo stickers and everything has held up fine so it should be no big deal going green
Take pics so we can see how they turn out.

I got my first mod today, hood dampers.
Old Mar 24, 2010, 06:50 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 06RedRalli
Appreciate the help Mario I'll stop by there and give it a shot.
No problem. Let me know how it turns out.
Old Mar 25, 2010, 04:06 AM

Anyone see me in HH or Killeen on Sat/Sun? I was only their for the 2 days and then came back to Kuwait. Black 8 with Cali license plates.
Old Mar 25, 2010, 05:43 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey monkey. I think I seen today at the veterans memorial and south ft hood road intersection. I passed on a blue gsxr. I said whats up but I dont know if you seen me.
Old Mar 25, 2010, 06:23 PM

Well its been a minute since Ive been on here and I know I have missed the last 3 meets at auto zone ( been working late) But Im planning on making tomorrow's so just to get correct its 700-730pm right? I mean I drove by last time 645pm didnt see a thing And its the only advance on stan schlueter thats right next to the jack in a box and walgreens. I hope this is where its been if not Ill feel like a fool

But another quick question anyone seen the WW EVO X with the AMS FMIC and has blacked out tailights and tint on his car. He drove right past me two days ago well really blew by me I was headed home and he was headed towards nolanville. Well just wondering if he is on here say whats up and thanks for the show.

With all the EVO Xs I see and 8's and 9's why isnt there like a EVO club or something? Bad *** team name and some clean evos would put a hurting on some of the other teams running around locally. Just a thought. Well looking forward to the meet tomorrow and meeting some cool people.
Old Mar 25, 2010, 07:22 PM
Evolving Member

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
For once I'll definitely be in town tomorrow night without too much crap going on. Is anyone else meeting up tomorrow night?
Old Mar 26, 2010, 05:27 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by sgt_petty_210
Hey monkey. I think I seen today at the veterans memorial and south ft hood road intersection. I passed on a blue gsxr. I said whats up but I dont know if you seen me.
I dont think it was me you seen, my X is in pieces right now. There is a guy that just bought a PB X like mine, it might of been him.

Originally Posted by 2010XMAN
Well its been a minute since Ive been on here and I know I have missed the last 3 meets at auto zone ( been working late) But Im planning on making tomorrow's so just to get correct its 700-730pm right? I mean I drove by last time 645pm didnt see a thing And its the only advance on stan schlueter thats right next to the jack in a box and walgreens. I hope this is where its been if not Ill feel like a fool

But another quick question anyone seen the WW EVO X with the AMS FMIC and has blacked out tailights and tint on his car. He drove right past me two days ago well really blew by me I was headed home and he was headed towards nolanville. Well just wondering if he is on here say whats up and thanks for the show.

With all the EVO Xs I see and 8's and 9's why isnt there like a EVO club or something? Bad *** team name and some clean evos would put a hurting on some of the other teams running around locally. Just a thought. Well looking forward to the meet tomorrow and meeting some cool people.
That is the spot we meet there at the time you put 730ish. The WW X is a guy I know Matt. He lent his car to someone and they have been using it and he did the same thing to me. He seen me I tried to say hi thinking it was Matt, then he took off on me. The car club thing is really not our thing right now, first all the Evo guys need to start coming out. I always try to get the Evo guys to come out, the STi guys are always there even if its just to say whats up and leave. Some even bring their GF or kids

Originally Posted by Laxman
For once I'll definitely be in town tomorrow night without too much crap going on. Is anyone else meeting up tomorrow night?
I will be there like always, I will be in the Terminator again.
Old Mar 26, 2010, 06:33 AM

i'm tryin to get off work early tonight and come thru
Old Mar 26, 2010, 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by 2010XMAN

If that WW X had black rims too then it was prob my friend Matt. As for the club thing it's been brought up before but I think the general consensus would be lack of participation. I mean c'mon you can barely get people out on a volunteer basis.
Old Mar 26, 2010, 08:22 AM

LOL just realized you answered the same Monkey. You should bring the X I havent seen it with the new springs and tires.

Last edited by Frontskill; Mar 26, 2010 at 08:23 AM. Reason: eh

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in