Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2010, 07:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Front bumper not hard, just make sure you watch out for the fog light connector, it's in like the middle of the bumper if I remember.
Old Apr 1, 2010, 10:23 AM

Well guys when I get back Ill come to the meet's! Just got to bring my *** back! I finally told my company that im finished at the end of May. So I'll be back there the 1st week of June and I'll be getting out and about.
If anyone is interested me and a buddy from Detroit are going to the Texas Showdown in Houston the 13-14th of June prob gonna be getting a hotel there or stay with fam, depends on how many people want to go.

On another note, my brother is trying to get my Eclipse inspected, does anyone know how to hook up my factory horn to my sparco steering wheel? My brother know's nothing about cars and I need him to get it inspected and registered for me cause hes riding dirty right now. And I know they will need the horn working to pass, I can pay anyone to go to my house with some tools and hook it up for me!!! Just shoot me a PM if anyone wants to make a few bucks and or if anyone knows somewhere to take it that will "Pass" the inspection for me.

Look forward to meeting people!
Old Apr 1, 2010, 05:51 PM

Does anyone have a boost guage they want to sell?? Mine is maxed out because it only goes to 20 psi.
Old Apr 1, 2010, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by monkey_187
Its easy let me know if you need help, its only a couple of bolts and a connector and it come off.

Same here, thats why you need to come back, its like the 3 stooges. Josh is Curly cause we can slap the **** out of him for driving a Subie.
hahhaha, yeah Mario back would be nice, noone spins out like him!
Originally Posted by hammilljr
Well guys when I get back Ill come to the meet's! Just got to bring my *** back! I finally told my company that im finished at the end of May. So I'll be back there the 1st week of June and I'll be getting out and about.
If anyone is interested me and a buddy from Detroit are going to the Texas Showdown in Houston the 13-14th of June prob gonna be getting a hotel there or stay with fam, depends on how many people want to go.

On another note, my brother is trying to get my Eclipse inspected, does anyone know how to hook up my factory horn to my sparco steering wheel? My brother know's nothing about cars and I need him to get it inspected and registered for me cause hes riding dirty right now. And I know they will need the horn working to pass, I can pay anyone to go to my house with some tools and hook it up for me!!! Just shoot me a PM if anyone wants to make a few bucks and or if anyone knows somewhere to take it that will "Pass" the inspection for me.

Look forward to meeting people!
I can fix the horn. You have a sparco wheel with what hub adapter?
Old Apr 2, 2010, 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by Krazyk
Does anyone have a boost guage they want to sell?? Mine is maxed out because it only goes to 20 psi.
Krazy, I have a Defi unti Im not using anymore. Ill let it go for 60 but you will have to extend the wires as I left about a foot or two when I took it off my celica. I think I left it with Monkey so contact him. If I didnt and you dont have one by the time I get back on about the 18th April Ill get it out of storage for ya.

Monkey I think I left it in the box the injectors and stuff was at. If not, I left it in the storage unit.
Old Apr 2, 2010, 02:15 AM

Cant wait to get back guys!!
Steve I need some Yaki bad!!!...lol
Monkey....you know how we do!!
Mario, yea man you need to come back, you seem good for moral...haha
Old Apr 2, 2010, 06:35 AM
Evolving Member

Anybody looking for a complete turbo kit? Im thinking about selling my FS635 Kit. It will come with everything needed for the install.

This is the one I have
https://secure.buschurracing.com/cat...oducts_id=1272
Old Apr 2, 2010, 07:01 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by scby rex
hahhaha, yeah Mario back would be nice, noone spins out like him!
We can put training wheels on his car.

Originally Posted by soceur77
Monkey I think I left it in the box the injectors and stuff was at. If not, I left it in the storage unit.
Ill Check it today and let you know.

Monkey....you know how we do!!
Mario, yea man you need to come back, you seem good for moral...haha
We did have some good times when we hung out.

Mario is a fun guy to be around, really funny when you get him talking about his horses. I happen to take a picture of him showing off his skills.

Old Apr 2, 2010, 08:46 AM

Mario is a fun guy to be around, really funny when you get him talking about his horses. I happen to take a picture of him showing off his skills.

buhahaha!!!
Old Apr 2, 2010, 09:08 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
If I didnt and you dont have one by the time I get back on about the 18th April Ill get it out of storage for ya.
Watch out for the OPSEC...

Cant wait to get back guys!!
I'm sure you are ready to get back home. It should be fairly slow now that the new unit is on the ground. Remember that the race isn't over until you touch ground in Kuwait.

Get that BBK Full installed and tuned and maybe we can hit a few blocks when I come back to Texas to pick up the Mamba.

Originally Posted by SPOOLEDTSiAWD
Anybody looking for a complete turbo kit? Im thinking about selling my FS635 Kit. It will come with everything needed for the install.
What in the world are you up to now? I though you were shooting for 600whp and the FS635 will do just that.
Old Apr 2, 2010, 09:52 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by pure_evo
Watch out for the OPSEC...
No need to, with all the families putting up fliyers and banners, Killeen knows when troops are coming home before they do. I never understood the whole OPSEC thing when they post the dates units are leaving and coming back in the Army times and Ft. hood paper last but not least the Killeen Herald.

Enough military talk, how is the Mamba coming along?
Old Apr 2, 2010, 10:04 AM
Evolved Member

Enough military talk, how is the Mamba coming along?
I have nearly everything squared away and I'm working on having a block sent to JMS. The bottom line is that it looks like the FP Red, E85, and a 2.3L is the way she is going.
Old Apr 2, 2010, 10:49 AM
Evolved Member

^^Im debating between the FP red and this new bad bish right here, its new from Honeywell:

Old Apr 2, 2010, 10:50 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
How much is KID selling his turbo kit for?
Old Apr 2, 2010, 11:01 AM
Evolved Member

^^Im debating between the FP red and this new bad bish right here, its new from Honeywell:

The FP Red is proven on the X but I'm not afraid to be the pioneer. You could start a new thing among the X if you do it the right way.

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in