Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2010, 05:23 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well I should make it out to next weeks meet , I'll take pics of the evo when its all officially said and done. I look foward to meeting some of you guys , minus Wario lol. You will know me when u see me , I'm Pat (tall black guy who had the silver spec v before and now the silver rsx type s, used to be at freds bbq's all the time with james and alphonso).
Old Apr 3, 2010, 05:27 AM

I know I've been out the game for awhile due to deployments but I didn't know kid was selling his car/parting out. What happened. I thought he had a buschur block and JMS worked on it I seen the YouTube clip posted on his myspace. Can anyone give insight on what happened or kid can you chime in. I may need some things if you have items left
Old Apr 3, 2010, 07:27 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by SPOOLEDTSiAWD
Lavar since the car is still torn apart, Im still thinking about what I want to do. I may even get rid of my Haltec.
Dang! You are always looking for newer ways to contribute more to the evoM community. I remember meeting you when I first got to Killeen and I asked myself, "Why in the world would someone run ONE 280-degree cam?" We've come a long way from that meeting in the Killeen park down the street from Hasting. I know your plans are probably going to be crazy (in a good way).

Originally Posted by monkey_187
Its a painting from Lee Teter, its a dedication to my daughter. Its a picture of a Devil Dog holding his daughter and both crying. My little girl would always cry and tell me not to leave her. A reminder to me as to why I do what I have to, to make her proud. Deployments have been hard for both of us and she is being a strong little girl for the both of us. I had a big print on the way out the door of my house as a reminder every day I left the house. She keeps that print on her bedroom wall over her bed and says "thats me and my daddy". Being a single Dad is a hard job...........

Here is a bigger pictures of it:

Man, on a serious note, this is one of the nicest things I've seen in a long time and certainly keeps things in perspective of the larger picture.

Originally Posted by soceur77
OPSEC SMOSHMEC...LOL Who doesnt know 1st CAV isnt coming home..... See ya when you get here! I backed off some of the plans as I picked up a ZX14 to crave my need for speed...lol Ill probably end up just installing the BBK, FMIC, O2 housing, ex mani, wideband and injectors for now.
I see. I thought, "Dang!" when I read about the ZX14. That is ridiculous. Be safe when you get back.
Old Apr 3, 2010, 08:47 AM

Its a painting from Lee Teter, its a dedication to my daughter. Its a picture of a Devil Dog holding his daughter and both crying. My little girl would always cry and tell me not to leave her. A reminder to me as to why I do what I have to, to make her proud. Deployments have been hard for both of us and she is being a strong little girl for the both of us. I had a big print on the way out the door of my house as a reminder every day I left the house. She keeps that print on her bedroom wall over her bed and says "thats me and my daddy". Being a single Dad is a hard job...........

Here is a bigger pictures of it:

People always say to me why would spend 3k to go from kuwait to the states and back in 3 day! I say why the F not, I promised my daughter I would never miss her birthday and I intend never to break that promise. To just be able to see and hold her for those 22hrs made it all worth it. I am blessed to have a decent enough X-wife haha but I feel you on it being hard on us and them. I got 2 months then done!
Old Apr 3, 2010, 10:15 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by wariosport
That's nice. I hope your daughter and my daughter can meet one day.
Next time your around and she is here with me and not visiting her grandma we can get them together. Im sure they will have a girly ol time.

Originally Posted by pure_evo
Man, on a serious note, this is one of the nicest things I've seen in a long time and certainly keeps things in perspective of the larger picture.

Originally Posted by hammilljr
People always say to me why would spend 3k to go from kuwait to the states and back in 3 day! I say why the F not, I promised my daughter I would never miss her birthday and I intend never to break that promise. To just be able to see and hold her for those 22hrs made it all worth it. I am blessed to have a decent enough X-wife haha but I feel you on it being hard on us and them. I got 2 months then done!

Guys we have to keep our kids first before anyone or anything. I also made the same promise to my little girl. I made everyones life hell when they told me "well see what we can do" when I asked for my R&R dates. The ones in my unit knew that was the wrong answer. I dont put up with anyones **** and I dont settle for an answer like that. Thats why I am the best at 6 & center and the sound of velcro being ripped apart.
Old Apr 3, 2010, 10:53 AM
Evolved Member

...Thats why I am the best at 6 & center and the sound of velcro being ripped apart.
I understood everything that you said but please forgive my ignorance as you lost me on this one.
Old Apr 3, 2010, 12:03 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by pure_evo
I understood everything that you said but please forgive my ignorance as you lost me on this one.
It usually goes like this:

"report to the commander" you walk in stand 6 & Center from his desk. He tells you a bunch of BS, you argue back and forth. He kicks you out but not before he rips off your rank and send you away with less on your pay check.

Im talking about losing rank and pissing people off, Im the best at it.
Old Apr 3, 2010, 12:52 PM
Evolved Member

It usually goes like this: "report to the commander" you walk in stand 6 & Center from his desk. He tells you a bunch of BS, you argue back and forth. He kicks you out but not before he rips off your rank and send you away with less on your pay check. Im talking about losing rank and pissing people off, Im the best at it.
I see. I totally understand. So in the meantime, how are you enjoying civilian life?
Old Apr 3, 2010, 02:38 PM

monkey you werent out last night man! clash of the titans was good, could have been a little longer but still good!
Old Apr 3, 2010, 04:23 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 2010XMAN
I know I've been out the game for awhile due to deployments but I didn't know kid was selling his car/parting out. What happened. I thought he had a buschur block and JMS worked on it I seen the YouTube clip posted on his myspace. Can anyone give insight on what happened or kid can you chime in. I may need some things if you have items left

Oil pump failed and took some bearings with it. I'm fixing it now. The car will be posted for sale after it is finished, but I wont be in a hurry to sell it or have a need to sell it. If somebody comes up with the money then I will part with it. The only thing that Im thinking about parting with is the turbo kit and the Haltec maybe.
Old Apr 3, 2010, 04:24 PM
Evolving Member

Ha ha Lavar both my cams are 280s
Old Apr 3, 2010, 04:50 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by scby rex
monkey you werent out last night man! clash of the titans was good, could have been a little longer but still good!
WTF!! I dont know what the ***** I was thinking, I thought yesterday was Thursday. LOL I would of felt like a dumbazz sitting at AA waiting for everyone to show up today.
Old Apr 3, 2010, 07:51 PM
Evolved Member

HAHAHAHAHA i have seen it all now

Old Apr 4, 2010, 04:09 AM

Kid it's me H-town I'll get with you when I get back on Friday and see what's up with you. I know you said you weren't in a hurry but i know a guy who has an VIII who maybe interested and I do know a guy looking to buy an 8 or 9 Dont
know how much he wants to spend and depends on what goes back in it.

So after you sell Eva what would you pick up next? I know you don't want to
get out the game! And did I read correctly a few posts ago Pat has an evo as well. Good Stuff. Well PM me if you need to and let me know plans and I'll let david know and he can get with you for a sale
Old Apr 4, 2010, 05:02 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by scby rex
was good, could have been a little longer but still good!
That's what she said!

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in