Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2010, 04:52 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Krazyk
I joined
Me too. Even though I will be in GA for awhile.
Old Apr 7, 2010, 05:05 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by wariosport
Get rid of that lipstick purple and you're good to go! J/K!
Sorry the Candy Purple is here to stay, its my little princess' favorite color. One day the car will be hers so I might as well get it ready and hand over the keys.

Calipers will be painted the same color, stay tuned Im just getting started.
Old Apr 7, 2010, 06:33 PM

joined both and i think im doing my exhaust this weekend!!
Old Apr 7, 2010, 06:56 PM

Last week at the meet we were talking about maybe trying to meet up a little earlier this Friday and then driving out to Little River Race Way to watch some races. Anyone down to do this?
Old Apr 7, 2010, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by monkey_187
Sorry the Candy Purple is here to stay, its my little princess' favorite color. One day the car will be hers so I might as well get it ready and hand over the keys.

Calipers will be painted the same color, stay tuned Im just getting started.

Hells Yea! I like the out of the ordinary colors! Makes it different than every other sucka out there! Again, Ill be doing something similar i.e. off the wall!!!
Old Apr 7, 2010, 08:46 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Krazyk
Last week at the meet we were talking about maybe trying to meet up a little earlier this Friday and then driving out to Little River Race Way to watch some races. Anyone down to do this?
I think we are meeting up earlier, the Subie guys also want to go to the track. I will ask them on their board.

Originally Posted by hammilljr
Hells Yea! I like the out of the ordinary colors! Makes it different than every other sucka out there! Again, Ill be doing something similar i.e. off the wall!!!
Its the only way to go, unusual colors get you noticed more and looks better. If i was you I would use Orange. Thats what I wanted but wasnt princess approved.
Old Apr 8, 2010, 04:51 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by wariosport
Have I met you? That's how Fred and I. He invited me over. Know I can't get rid of him. J/K.
Lol ya we met before but it's been years
Old Apr 8, 2010, 12:44 PM
Evolved Member

Rant

FML, well guys I have been a victim of identity theft 4 times, and now MF'ers get my debit card info. They charged over $400 on WOW and a couple of bucks on iTunes. Now my azz is out about $480 bucks.

The worse part is when I called and asked who used the card, "sorry sir were not allowed to give that info".

My response was "you kock sucking SOB its my card what the ***** do you mean you cant tell me".

WOW guy:
Sir i dont like the way your talking to me

ME:
***** you, but you sure did like taking my money you MF'er

I can say that my bank is the ****, they called me and told me right away and cancelled my card. I was told to check my statement online and see what was charged and not by me. I get my money back but I have to wait 5-7 days.

guys check your bank info as much as possible, I know I never check my account as much as I should. Now I will be checking it more often.

Let me find out who did it
Old Apr 8, 2010, 12:54 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

FML, well guys I have been a victim of identity theft 4 times, and now MF'ers get my debit card info. They charged over $400 on WOW and a couple of bucks on iTunes. Now my azz is out about $480 bucks.

The worse part is when I called and asked who used the card, "sorry sir were not allowed to give that info".

My response was "you kock sucking SOB its my card what the ***** do you mean you cant tell me".

WOW guy:
Sir i dont like the way your talking to me

ME:
***** you, but you sure did like taking my money you MF'er

I can say that my bank is the ****, they called me and told me right away and cancelled my card. I was told to check my statement online and see what was charged and not by me. I get my money back but I have to wait 5-7 days.

guys check your bank info as much as possible, I know I never check my account as much as I should. Now I will be checking it more often.

Let me find out who did it
I didn't have anything to do with it and maybe I can contribute to putting some loot in your pocket. Seriously, I'm not surprised that more of this doesn't happen given the way the economy currently is. It's good that your bank stepped up to the plate and took some swings.
Old Apr 8, 2010, 01:37 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by pure_evo
I didn't have anything to do with it and maybe I can contribute to putting some loot in your pocket. Seriously, I'm not surprised that more of this doesn't happen given the way the economy currently is. It's good that your bank stepped up to the plate and took some swings.
I am happy that my bank did this for me, I never knew that they could catch things like that. My bank said they found it unusual and came from a suspicious IP address thats what tipped them off. I know I will be more careful with my bank info and such, I hate when this happens. I do find some humor in all of this, they have some ***** stealing my info. The funny thing is they tried to charge more **** even after the card was canceled. I had to answer a million questions to prove I was me and I love that part. Great Job Navy Federal

BTW thanks Levar but no need to, I have separate accounts for my secret stash money, sshhh

Last edited by monkey_187; Apr 8, 2010 at 01:42 PM.
Old Apr 8, 2010, 01:53 PM
Evolved Member

Great Job Navy Federal BTW thanks Levar but no need to, I have separate accounts for my secret stash money, sshhh
Not only the bank but the customer service person on the other end has to know their "stuff" as well. I know that USAA has a pretty agressive "anti-theft" policy and it gives me comfort knowing. Have you done the AAR to make sure that this doesn't happen again?
Old Apr 8, 2010, 02:04 PM
Evolved Member

Not only the bank but the customer service person on the other end has to know their "stuff" as well. I know that USAA has a pretty agressive "anti-theft" policy and it gives me comfort knowing. Have you done the AAR to make sure that this doesn't happen again?
Oh yes I am retracing my steps on the last few purchases I made to see were they could of gotten my card info from. My bank is also doing the same thing and they are doing all the legal work. They really surprised me with all of this, card was canceled and they were already going after the fools. I feel more relaxed knowing that they are watching "out of the norm" purchases. My guess its from a local restaurant cause I NEVER give my card to anyone. Plus they need the 3 digit code on the back of the card. That why I will be paying cash when I go out to eat from now on.
Old Apr 8, 2010, 02:16 PM
Evolved Member

My guess its from a local restaurant cause I NEVER give my card to anyone. Plus they need the 3 digit code on the back of the card. That why I will be paying cash when I go out to eat from now on.
3-digit code... When does a local eating place need that? They can charge you WITHOUT the security code. The main reason that is used is when purchases are done online and the receiving company, institution, or establishment uses it as one more level to protect customers from identity theft. This should never be the case if you are physically there and have another form of identification.
Old Apr 8, 2010, 02:28 PM
Evolved Member

3-digit code... When does a local eating place need that? They can charge you WITHOUT the security code. The main reason that is used is when purchases are done online and the receiving company, institution, or establishment uses it as one more level to protect customers from identity theft. This should never be the case if you are physically there and have another form of identification.
Thats what I mean they take the card form you to charge it and they can look at the back and get the code. Then all they have to do is go online and use all of your money. They can get all that info when the waitress takes your card and you sit and wait for her/him to come back. They get the card # and security code and you never even know till its too late.
Old Apr 8, 2010, 03:12 PM

3-digit code... When does a local eating place need that? They can charge you WITHOUT the security code.
Hes talking about the 3#'s on the card not his actual Secret Pin code!

That does suck it happened to me as soon as we got back from deployment back in 04! I was an MP so I found out who did it thru some illegal means . Then went to the CPT's house, Yea a F-ing Capt stole my ****! But good for him he had skipped town the night before, he ended up hitting up about half my company when we got back! Aint that some BS!!!
Anyways, from then on I have my credit on block so nobody can get new accounts in my name, and I also have USAA they are pretty good!

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in