Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2010, 03:39 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by monkey_187
Thats what I mean they take the card form you to charge it and they can look at the back and get the code. Then all they have to do is go online and use all of your money. They can get all that info when the waitress takes your card and you sit and wait for her/him to come back. They get the card # and security code and you never even know till its too late.
Check you banking online. See when the charges started. If it was "after" you ate at "so and so" it's a good bet that someone at that place took the info if the WOW charges are after it.
Old Apr 8, 2010, 06:07 PM
Evolving Member

wat time do u guys meet up on fridays?
Old Apr 8, 2010, 06:09 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by wariosport
Check you banking online. See when the charges started. If it was "after" you ate at "so and so" it's a good bet that someone at that place took the info if the WOW charges are after it.
Thats the thing I have not eating at a restaurant in weeks and used my card. I have been using cash for a while so its hard to tell. I am so p!ssed and wish I could know where it is that they got my info from. I will no longer be using my card at any place here in Killeen. I will not be taking that chance of it happening again, use my bad luck as a tip of what not to do.

I told you Mario, if it wasnt for bad luck I would have none at all. I always get the sh!tty end of the stick.
Old Apr 8, 2010, 06:30 PM
Evolving Member

btw im bringing one sti and my best friend is coming in his si. just wanna know around what time to be there.
Old Apr 8, 2010, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Boost_Inspired
btw im bringing one sti and my best friend is coming in his si. just wanna know around what time to be there.
Usually 2000 at aa on stan schluter.
Old Apr 8, 2010, 07:19 PM

Could the si be rod???? Lol not sure of the subie guy tho. But I'll be there late. It's the AA by the big chevron and Jack in a crack is across the street from it right next to the walgreens
Old Apr 8, 2010, 07:28 PM

Most of us are going to little river tomarrow. Well be at chick fillet in HH at about 545. then leaving soon after.
Old Apr 8, 2010, 10:30 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 2010XMAN
Could the si be rod???? Lol not sure of the subie guy tho. But I'll be there late. It's the AA by the big chevron and Jack in a crack is across the street from it right next to the walgreens
Ya the si is rod and u don't know the scooby driver. Anyone actually gonna be at aa tomorrow then? I'm not goin to the track tomorrow so I was wonderin.
Old Apr 9, 2010, 05:20 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by scby rex
Most of us are going to little river tomarrow. Well be at chick fillet in HH at about 545. then leaving soon after.
Make sure you have a chicken sandwich with a chicken wrap and a large hi-c waiting for me when I get there.

Anyone actually gonna be at aa tomorrow then? I'm not goin to the track tomorrow so I was wonderin.
You should come along, not everyone runs most of us just go to watch the races.
Old Apr 9, 2010, 07:07 AM
Evolving Member

I might go , gotta meet a friend later to get some diaqueen lol
Old Apr 9, 2010, 08:42 AM

Changing out that tranny fluid lol. Well you did say you were going to perform all maintenance on it. Ill miss the meeting at chick filet I'll still be in the air flying back but Pat if you want to go then I'll grab mine an ride out there. I'm not running still breakig the motor in. So just let me know what's up
Old Apr 9, 2010, 09:12 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 2010XMAN
Changing out that tranny fluid lol. Well you did say you were going to perform all maintenance on it. Ill miss the meeting at chick filet I'll still be in the air flying back but Pat if you want to go then I'll grab mine an ride out there. I'm not running still breakig the motor in. So just let me know what's up

I bought amsoil for the tranny and I'm gettin diaqueen for the transfer case and diff from Ronnie. Changing the engine oil also and doing brake pads all the way around. Some guy is supposed to come from Waco tomorrow to buy my internals for my hatch so if he does I'll be ordering my greddy comp tbe. I ain't gonna go to the track so I can still meet u there at aa Houston. If not me and rod will just meet u at the car wash instead.
Old Apr 9, 2010, 09:44 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by scby rex
I surely do miss those nights. And just when the Mamba started coming along just fine...BAM!...engine blows. I'll hopefully find some nice southern Arizona meets to attend when things are said and done with. Enjoy and stay safe!

By the way, Monkey, when are you putting the X to the 1320 test...
Old Apr 9, 2010, 11:02 AM

I might go , gotta meet a friend later to get some diaqueen lol

If anyone needs diaqueen i have a couple of quarts
Old Apr 9, 2010, 11:31 AM
Evolving Member

I need diaqueen

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in