Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2010, 07:40 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yea BVP is pretty good I've heard.

Well guys I posted the turbo kit up for sale as a feeler.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...turbo-kit.html

Last edited by SPOOLEDTSiAWD; Apr 15, 2010 at 07:43 PM.
Old Apr 15, 2010, 07:43 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SPOOLEDTSiAWD
Yea BVP is pretty good I've heard.

Well guys I posted the turbo kit up for sale as a feeler.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...turbo-kit.html
if u actually sell eva its gonna be weird but I know u got other plans though
Old Apr 15, 2010, 07:50 PM
Evolving Member

yeah I know its gonna be weird not seeing it but its hardly driven. Its an 03 in the lower part of 50K miles
Old Apr 15, 2010, 08:00 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SPOOLEDTSiAWD
yeah I know its gonna be weird not seeing it but its hardly driven. Its an 03 in the lower part of 50K miles
talk about some great mileage.
Old Apr 15, 2010, 08:09 PM
Evolving Member

lol not a great reason for it
Old Apr 16, 2010, 09:51 AM
Evolving Member

I hope it stops raining by tonight so I can meet yall finally
Old Apr 16, 2010, 10:28 AM

HeY guys, i was colonel hills driver and just got out of the army in november so i could help with my fiance and her extremely hard pregnancy. I have been screwed and looking a ten years in prison. My story is up there at corp hq already and have the colonel and csm willing to testify on my behalf. Please take a look at my story at the link i will post up. I just had my engine rebuilt after it blew up in november and attorney fees and polygraph fees have killed me. If you guys would please repost it on other forums maybe somebody will read it who can help me. Thanks.

http://www. Evo wned .com/forums/showthread.php?t=10767

i dont have internet except on this phone so it is near impossible to copy and paste which is why i just put up the link so if you are a mod please read it before deciding to delete or help and copy it over here as i need all the help i can get. Thanks.

Last edited by xfactor evo; Apr 16, 2010 at 10:31 AM.
Old Apr 16, 2010, 02:24 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by xfactor evo
I have been screwed and looking a ten years in prison.
10 years!

WTF! I just read the story, hope everything works out for you.

Last edited by monkey_187; Apr 16, 2010 at 02:32 PM.
Old Apr 16, 2010, 02:36 PM
Evolved Member

just read this one another forum

WHY CONDOMS COME IN BOXES OF 3, 6, AND 12 !!!

A man walks into a drug store with his 8-year old son. They happen to walk by the condom display, and the boy asks, "What are these, Dad? To which the man matter-of-factly replies, "Those are called condoms son. Men use them to have safe sex."

"Oh I see," replied the boy pensively. Yes, I've heard of that in health class at school." He looks over the display and picks up a package of 3 and asks, "Why are there 3 in this package?"

The dad replies, "Those are for high school boys, one for Friday, one for Saturday, and one for Sunday."

"Cool" says the boy. He notices a 6 pack and asks, "Then who are these for?"
"Those are for college men," the dad answers, TWO for Friday, TWO for Saturday, and TWO for Sunday."

"WOW!" exclaimed the boy, "then who uses THESE?" he asks, picking up a 12 pack. With a sigh and a tear in his eye, the dad replied, "Those are for married men. One for January, one for February, one for March......."
Old Apr 16, 2010, 03:11 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by monkey_187
just read this one another forum

WHY CONDOMS COME IN BOXES OF 3, 6, AND 12 !!!

A man walks into a drug store with his 8-year old son. They happen to walk by the condom display, and the boy asks, "What are these, Dad? To which the man matter-of-factly replies, "Those are called condoms son. Men use them to have safe sex."

"Oh I see," replied the boy pensively. Yes, I've heard of that in health class at school." He looks over the display and picks up a package of 3 and asks, "Why are there 3 in this package?"

The dad replies, "Those are for high school boys, one for Friday, one for Saturday, and one for Sunday."

"Cool" says the boy. He notices a 6 pack and asks, "Then who are these for?"
"Those are for college men," the dad answers, TWO for Friday, TWO for Saturday, and TWO for Sunday."

"WOW!" exclaimed the boy, "then who uses THESE?" he asks, picking up a 12 pack. With a sigh and a tear in his eye, the dad replied, "Those are for married men. One for January, one for February, one for March......."

lol that was dope. Wat time you heading out to AA tonight??????
Old Apr 16, 2010, 04:14 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Boost_Inspired
lol that was dope. Wat time you heading out to AA tonight??????
I will be there around 730-745
Old Apr 16, 2010, 04:43 PM

link doesnt work for me, can someone repost it that read it?

Originally Posted by xfactor evo
HeY guys, i was colonel hills driver and just got out of the army in november so i could help with my fiance and her extremely hard pregnancy. I have been screwed and looking a ten years in prison. My story is up there at corp hq already and have the colonel and csm willing to testify on my behalf. Please take a look at my story at the link i will post up. I just had my engine rebuilt after it blew up in november and attorney fees and polygraph fees have killed me. If you guys would please repost it on other forums maybe somebody will read it who can help me. Thanks.

http://www. Evo wned .com/forums/showthread.php?t=10767

i dont have internet except on this phone so it is near impossible to copy and paste which is why i just put up the link so if you are a mod please read it before deciding to delete or help and copy it over here as i need all the help i can get. Thanks.
Old Apr 16, 2010, 04:44 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by scby rex
link doesnt work for me, can someone repost it that read it?
didnt work for me either
Old Apr 16, 2010, 04:45 PM
Evolved Member

TAKEN FROM XFACTOR_EVO

November 12th my son was born 5 weeks early due to very serious complications with my girl. They almost died on me. Then 3 weeks later my son stopped breathing and turned blue. Almost died again and he survived cause i gave him mouth to mouth. He has trachea malaisia and was subsequently given a g-button to be fed though his stomach. While in the hospital he lost weight to the point he was back at his birth weight of 4lbs. After a 5 week stay we were released. 7 days after that i accidentally fractured his arm giving him a "green stick fracture". I immidiately took him to cook childrens hospital where they eventually did a skeletal survey and found three more breaks. All around his right knee. He did not exibit pain or bruising... Why? There are a few reasons. One, they were healed. Two, they were corner type fractures. Three, he has what we believe is tbbd or temporary brittle bone disease. The cps immidiately took him and filed charges. We have been to court two times with nothing to show for it. His last test which is for osteogenesis imperfecta or regular brittle bone disease came back negative. Now the police want to interview us and from what i heard is arrest us on felony injury to a child. That can carry a ten year prison sentence not to mention removal of all parental rights.

A few things should be noted. The placenta was disentigrating not giving him proper nutrients. They never tested it to make sure. They never did a bone density test like we asked numerous times. The doctor at that hospital said the leg fractures happened at aleast 7-10 days prior. We were being disharged from the hospital 7 days prior and i think 12 days prior he was in surgery having the g-button installed. They never did a nutrient test until 4 days after his arm fracture 2 days after they took him from us.

Now that same doctor changed his story two weeks ago saying the leg fractures happened the same day as his arm even when another independent radiologist doctor said it happened 7-10 days prior WHILE IN THE HOSPITAL! Everyone we talk to starts to help until they find out we are against cook childrens hospital or it is an open cps case, then they wont touch us with a ten foot pole... Except the nations leading expert on tbbd, but there is a catch. He cant come down and they wont accept an affidavit or a teleconfrence. So again, we are ****ed. Now they want to turn my fiance against me and send me to jail till i am in my fourties. Even when evidence shows his legs were fractured while in the hospital. Nobody fractured any bones on purpose. It happened because of this tbbd. Because tbbd is still controversial and that hospital is so big and wealthy they are gonna screw us and ruin our lives to protect their reputation. We cant even get them to even question the mere possibility that it was the hospital or while he was there even when the reports say he was there when it happened.

Please pass this along to other forums and stuff like highboost amd ****. Hopefully the right person will eventually read this and help. I only have my phone and cant really copy and paste. This postb on ******* is the first time the internet has seen my story. Please help. I just sold my guns to pay for a polygraph which is $550 a test. 817-253-8814 is my number. I accept encouraging texts and ****. Thanks for reading
Old Apr 16, 2010, 04:58 PM

was the child born at darnell? if so that place sucks!

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in