Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2008, 07:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Wario

You went away from the wheels that I grew to love?! I got your message and I've been working mad hours but I'll soon be cutting back (a bit).

Break...

EVOG8r

Yep. Those are the Heatsinks that I have sitting in the garage looking for a home!
Old Dec 4, 2008, 05:34 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by pure_evo
Wario

You went away from the wheels that I grew to love?!
Here you go bro.

Old Dec 4, 2008, 05:51 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Nissan2Evo
EvoG8r...which part of Florida you come from homie? I came from Ft. Lauderdale...Still have my FL plates too.
Tampa Bay!
Old Dec 4, 2008, 08:52 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by wariosport
Here you go bro.
Thanks. Now I feel better. I think one of my NCOs is close to coming over to the EVO side of things once his re-enlistment money hits the 'ole account. No, I didn't have anything to do with it. {thumbup** If you or anyone else runs into a nice EVO IX for sale, pass on the information as the closest he's seen is in Lewisville. By the way, if more fellahs chime in on this thread, we should try to have our own meetings at local establishments and break the ice. Something similar to what goes on down in Austin, Dallas, and Houston. I thought with so much "military" around that there would be a commonality among us all.
Old Dec 4, 2008, 09:28 PM

I saw a blue X inbetween Lampassas and Copperas Cove recently that may have been you, EvoG8r. It was the first X I had seen and the wife said I giggle like a little girl :P
You probly wouldnt have noticed me as I was in my Focus at the time.
Old Dec 5, 2008, 07:04 AM
Evolved Member

That was my evil twin you saw. He has a blue evo with advan rz as well.

Pure- This is how it was at Ft Sill. Maybe we should get together this weekend? Wario, you, myself and whoever else?
Old Dec 6, 2008, 07:52 AM
Evolved Member

I would love to but I'm sitting in the bed right now with a case of the "crud" that kicked in mid-week. My better half is throwing all kinds of medicine my way as we speak (type) and the kids are watching Spongebob with the volume at maximum. Isn't there a huge Florida game today? I wish I could go to Pluckers and check it out. What if we all met there once the bowl games start?
Old Dec 6, 2008, 08:01 AM
Evolved Member

Who's X is that always parked in between the III Corps building and the gas station? I must admit that it always looks good.
Old Dec 6, 2008, 08:06 AM

i met him the other day at the px...totally forgot his name. but he's the octane blue evo x with advan's only difference is that he has mud flaps on his! oh and perrin exhaust i think.
Old Dec 6, 2008, 08:50 AM
Evolved Member

We could meet up at the wing place in HH by walmart for a bowl game.
Old Dec 6, 2008, 08:59 AM
Evolved Member

hey fred just so you know, your old baby made 434whp 365wtq @ 26psi on pump gas. yesterday. conservative tune 11.2 afr's ,mild timing until i build the bottom and get my double pumper for my e 85. pm me for the mod details
Old Dec 7, 2008, 07:37 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by purevibez
hey fred just so you know, your old baby made 434whp 365wtq @ 26psi on pump gas. yesterday. conservative tune 11.2 afr's ,mild timing until i build the bottom and get my double pumper for my e 85. pm me for the mod details
Damn! I'll eventually get there with the X...

PM me what you did. That car is a beast! I miss her too.
Old Dec 7, 2008, 07:46 AM
Evolved Member

fred you can jump on www.awdmotorsports.com under customers cars too. its all there.lol
Old Dec 7, 2008, 08:11 AM
Evolved Member

Fred, I hope those Gators are ready for an 'ole fashioned thrashing in January. I have an NCO that's having some serious pay issues (i.e. - no settlement from last deployment to Iraq, no settlement from his PCS to Fort Hood, no sign of re-enlistment bonus from over a month ago, etc.). He started throwing out those I.G. initials and I told him to hold on before heading to the White House. Is it possible for him to come by the office towards the end of next week and you have one of your more capable NCOs square him away? Before you came back to work, I had a similiar issue and I sent MAJ Baisley an email directly and within a week the money was in my Soldier's account. I can't afford to take the time and submit pay inquiries because the situation is already in the "red".
Old Dec 7, 2008, 08:26 AM
Evolved Member

I like the way this thread is growing if only more guys would chime in. It kills me that other EVO lovers around Fort Hood just pass by without even looking in your direction. If anything we should have our own semi-mafia!

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in