Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2010, 10:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Boost_Inspired
is it still 300 ?
Na, its a little bit more im not exactly sure how much. Im just having him do mine on the street next weekend and then once it all tuned I might have him put it on the dyno for 3 pulls to get HP readings. Just give him a call, Kevin is a very cool guy and will answer any questions for ya.
Old Apr 25, 2010, 10:47 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Krazyk
Na, its a little bit more im not exactly sure how much. Im just having him do mine on the street next weekend and then once it all tuned I might have him put it on the dyno for 3 pulls to get HP readings. Just give him a call, Kevin is a very cool guy and will answer any questions for ya.
alright kool , thanks for answering my questions
Old Apr 25, 2010, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by Boost_Inspired
alright kool , thanks for answering my
questions
No problem
Old Apr 25, 2010, 02:47 PM

SOS need a couple of redbulls at monkeys house. Heavy duty installs going on lol
Old Apr 25, 2010, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by 2010XMAN
Well monkey Ill let you get with the spokes peopl of the subies and we can get something going, i do remeber scby rex saying something about subie mafia and a number maybe something collaborated never know,

SCBY REX what you think man any ideas

Ive got nothing man, only what I mentioned.
Originally Posted by soceur77
SOS need a couple of redbulls at monkeys house. Heavy duty installs going on lol
hahahaha monkey wrenching!
Old Apr 25, 2010, 08:33 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Welcome home. Not only to you but the entire 1ACB family. Get that EVO up and running strong.
Old Apr 25, 2010, 08:37 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by bankaiup
Whats up guys! I haven't posted for a while been working, school, and occasionally working on the car. A few years ago I tried to make a team maybe we can bring it back. And when I say team I mean just a group of guys trying to put name to our gatherings. Kinda like putting "evoM" or "iwsti" sticker on our car.

(the character in the ball is actually "team" Dosojin (meaning god/king of the roads)
but maybe this might be a good start.

it's a little to big for my taste, but I'm all for what cesar said. putting it on the back window
I like it. It looks really nice and original as well. Is it just going to be EVO-specific as I know some of the Subi fellahs and others will more than likely be interested as well.
Old Apr 25, 2010, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by pure_evo
Welcome home. Not only to you but the entire 1ACB family. Get that EVO up and running strong.
Thanks!! Doper than Dope is currently doing just that..lol I saw the black mamba today, I was in shock!! May she rest in piece, and no that wasnt a typo...lol FYSA Im currently waiting on a seller for some swift spec r springs as the ones u are are the normal ones, if it doesnt pan out out ill go ahead buy those off of you. Just let me know if u have any pending offers so im not holding u up.
Old Apr 26, 2010, 01:26 AM

Originally Posted by wariosport
Hamm,

Are you the guy I met once that came out to a meet and then we went out for Chinese afterwards?

Naw Man. I bought the Evo in Sept 09 sight unseen off the internet. I took a shot in the dark but got a great deal, I was only back in March for 1 day for my daughters B-Day then came back here to work. So Wasn't me man, But I love me some Chinese tho. HAHA. We can all do when I get back.
O and House PARTY also!!!
Old Apr 26, 2010, 04:24 AM
Evolved Member

Thanks!! Doper than Dope is currently doing just that..lol I saw the black mamba today, I was in shock!! May she rest in piece, and no that wasnt a typo...lol FYSA Im currently waiting on a seller for some swift spec r springs as the ones u are are the normal ones, if it doesnt pan out out ill go ahead buy those off of you. Just let me know if u have any pending offers so im not holding u up.
It's quite alright about the "Mamba". She is currently still contributing to the cause and resurrection of the upcoming "Blue Bomber". I'm still working on the nickname but for right now that's the one sticking the most. Monkey's gone above and beyond in helping me out and we're almost across the bridge and she can finally rest (in one piece, of course). You won't interfer with any deals that I have going on as no one (other than the circle) even knows that she is sitting on the Spec springs (not to mention the GSC cams) sitting in the DTDG (Doper Than Dope Garage). Everything was pretty sad how it went down and believe me it was a very tough decision. I just had no other clear options available to me at the time.
Old Apr 26, 2010, 07:05 AM
Evolving Member

So I'm back in the states! Got myself a last minute ride to the airport by monkey in his X....I'm not gonna lie, I was gripping the sides of my seat a bit It's been a while that I ride in a fast car, let alone my first time in a X. Thanks again man! So anyways, I uncover my car and put my battery back in do a good preflight inspection....and finally, I start the car. Starts up just fine, idles fine, everything seems to check out alright and then....I notice a puddle forming under the car. After a taste test, I realize it's leaking fuel. I look under the hood and find that the line to my fuel rail is leaking. "Doh!" Hopefully it's an easy fix.....hopefully.
Old Apr 26, 2010, 08:06 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by scby rex
hahahaha monkey wrenching!
Just like a grease monkey, I always like working on an Evo.

Originally Posted by bankaiup
Whats up guys! I haven't posted for a while been working, school, and occasionally working on the car. A few years ago I tried to make a team maybe we can bring it back. And when I say team I mean just a group of guys trying to put name to our gatherings. Kinda like putting "evoM" or "iwsti" sticker on our car.

(the character in the ball is actually "team" Dosojin (meaning god/king of the roads)
but maybe this might be a good start.

it's a little to big for my taste, but I'm all for what cesar said. putting it on the back window
I like this logo and the meaning behind it, but if its taken then we need a new one. This is a logo that we can get made smaller and out on the back window. We can change it up a bit to make it look more a aggressive. 1 vote for me on this one.

Originally Posted by eldiablo79
So I'm back in the states! Got myself a last minute ride to the airport by monkey in his X....I'm not gonna lie, I was gripping the sides of my seat a bit It's been a while that I ride in a fast car, let alone my first time in a X. Thanks again man! So anyways, I uncover my car and put my battery back in do a good preflight inspection....and finally, I start the car. Starts up just fine, idles fine, everything seems to check out alright and then....I notice a puddle forming under the car. After a taste test, I realize it's leaking fuel. I look under the hood and find that the line to my fuel rail is leaking. "Doh!" Hopefully it's an easy fix.....hopefully.
Your welcome and I did notice that you almost **** your pants. jk Make sure you bring the Stealth Bomber back with you. Theres no point on having all those upgrades on that beast and leave it at home.

You might just have one of the clamps loose on the fuel rail. If the line is bad, replace that sucker and fire it up so you can bring the car to TX.
Old Apr 26, 2010, 09:11 AM
Evolving Member

Hopefully it's just loose but couldve gotten dry rotted from not being ran in a long time.
Old Apr 26, 2010, 07:27 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Def see Kevin for a tune. He made roughly 340 awhp on my IX. My car pulls pretty hard, and for the mods that I have that is pretty good. Much props to Kevin. I am going right back up there to get another tune once I do my cams/gears/valve train and injectors.
Old Apr 26, 2010, 09:34 PM
Evolving Member

Nice u made 340 with intake, tbe and fmic? I was lookin at ur garage.

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in