Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2010, 04:06 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bankaiup
sounds like you're the one being it as you keep posting the same over and over. If you have some real input then put it! At least point me in the right direction to making this vinyl. Starting over isn't just cutting it for me sorry. I'm taking my time to do this so at least give me that.
I never knocked u on the idea at all , it looks good. I just put my .02 in on it. If u took it as me being a dick then it wasn't my intent. Goodluck with ur crew btw
Old Apr 28, 2010, 04:07 PM
Evolving Member

Well I was told by a friend here that my car was in the news. The local TV station is doing a story on street racing in the area. I go to the meets here just about every saturday. I will post a link as soon as they post it. I think its funny the video'd me coming in and I am probably one of the few who doesn't street race.
Old Apr 28, 2010, 04:09 PM

this is silly I didn't come here to make an enemy. I don't mind starting over, but I need real inputs. I hope you understand that. BTW it's not a crew it's a community of driving enthusiasts.
Old Apr 28, 2010, 04:13 PM

Should i make the dragon seperate and write a d in it?
Turbo Bigger?
Dragon smaller?
More length than height?
Old Apr 28, 2010, 04:18 PM
Evolving Member

Turbo Bigger?
Dragon smaller?
More length than height?
Personally I think the lettering should be thinner. Dragon looks good. Turbo should either be 1 dimensional or 2 dimensional not both at the same time.
Old Apr 28, 2010, 04:46 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by wariosport
Well I was told by a friend here that my car was in the news. The local TV station is doing a story on street racing in the area. I go to the meets here just about every saturday. I will post a link as soon as they post it. I think its funny the video'd me coming in and I am probably one of the few who doesn't street race.
omg u serious , thats lame
Old Apr 28, 2010, 04:55 PM
Evolving Member

this is silly I didn't come here to make an enemy. I don't mind starting over, but I need real inputs. I hope you understand that. BTW it's not a crew it's a community of driving enthusiasts.
no worries im not upset and if i ever meet u i will still shake ur hand bro.
Old Apr 28, 2010, 04:55 PM

Turbo Bigger?
Dragon smaller?
More length than height?

Is the dragon a must? Personally since we are in TX I think it should be a simple Texas outline and then something in the middle or around it or thru it??? The dragon is cool tho, just not what I would make. But then again I'm not making crap either!!! HAHA. Look on the Central Texas Evo's facebook page and I am uploading my car audio logo!
Old Apr 28, 2010, 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by Boost_Inspired
no worries im not upset and if i ever meet u i will still shake ur hand bro.
as long it's a reach around I'm coo
Originally Posted by hammilljr
Is the dragon a must? Personally since we are in TX I think it should be a simple Texas outline and then something in the middle or around it or thru it??? The dragon is cool tho, just not what I would make. But then again I'm not making crap either!!! HAHA. Look on the Central Texas Evo's facebook page and I am uploading my car audio logo!
K I'll get rid of the dragon as a whole
and I'll make the turbo 2d

D O s O jin so you think both the O's should be turbos?
Old Apr 28, 2010, 05:03 PM

since most of us are around the states... not many people will like the texas outline
Old Apr 28, 2010, 05:17 PM

Like I said man, The dragon is cool but just not me everyone is different, I didn't know if you were making the logo for the Central Texas Evo's. Whatever anyone comes up with I'm sure ill throw it on no big deal to me. More people need to give you some feedback besides me and Boost Inspired too!
Old Apr 28, 2010, 05:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I agree with losing the dragon...it's just not my personal preference...a texas outline would be pretty cool...and the turbo I believe is a great addition...and agreed the lettering should be a little smaller.
Old Apr 28, 2010, 05:51 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I wont be out this weekend cause I have some important stuff I have to do. So probably the next meet I will be there to meet everyone in person and show the ride, as well as check out everyone elses. Also, if you guys see a black eclipse with some weird graphics on the side, hem em up. He decided it would be cool to tail gait my wife with my kids in the car, then pull up next to her and rev hard over and over again before dropping it and taking off in freaking school zone. If I was there I would have dealt with these two young soldiers. I am on a lookout for him now.
Old Apr 28, 2010, 06:03 PM

I think the dragon looks pretty good, But I think it would be cool if we had something that more represented central texas. Just My opinion, if we go with the dragon I have no problem putting it on my car!!

Last edited by Krazyk; Apr 28, 2010 at 06:05 PM.
Old Apr 28, 2010, 07:25 PM
Evolved Member

since most of us are around the states... not many people will like the texas outline
I agree I dont like the state outline idea, that would be for the TX natives IMO. Losing the dragon would be an idea, the turbos in the logo look good. Thanks for taking the time out of your day to come up with this Steve.

Originally Posted by sgt_petty_210
I wont be out this weekend cause I have some important stuff I have to do. So probably the next meet I will be there to meet everyone in person and show the ride, as well as check out everyone elses. Also, if you guys see a black eclipse with some weird graphics on the side, hem em up. He decided it would be cool to tail gait my wife with my kids in the car, then pull up next to her and rev hard over and over again before dropping it and taking off in freaking school zone. If I was there I would have dealt with these two young soldiers. I am on a lookout for him now.
What do you mean hem em up? You cant punish someone for driving stup!d outside of post. Thats what the cops are for, I understand they put your family in danger, she should of gotten the plate #. You could of then went to the police station and reported them.

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in