Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2010, 07:32 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by monkey_187
I agree I dont like the state outline idea, that would be for the TX natives IMO. Losing the dragon would be an idea, the turbos in the logo look good. Thanks for taking the time out of your day to come up with this Steve.
Guess that's the reason I'm all for the Texas outline...been here my whole life, but in contrast I just think that it shows the origin of the "club" or "crew"...but that's just me...
Old Apr 28, 2010, 07:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
note taken I will do many designs and we can vote! Since it's a united type deal.
Old Apr 28, 2010, 07:55 PM
Evolved Member

What do you mean hem em up? You cant punish someone for driving stup!d outside of post. Thats what the cops are for, I understand they put your family in danger, she should of gotten the plate #. You could of then went to the police station and reported them.
Ugh, I'm not touching this one with a 10 foot pole.
Old Apr 28, 2010, 08:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I see the logo is coming along rather nicely and I agree with the idea of coming up with several designs. It just looks like the friction point is what goes on the left side of the logo. Since the "club" will originate in Texas and to address the concerns of making the circle smaller, why not something along the lines of "CENTEX"? Now, the turbo concept is nice as well as it'll allow you fellahs to branch out if it takes good traction. I wouldn't mind representin' either one here in southern Arizona.
Old Apr 28, 2010, 08:03 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by sith_killer_99
Why not? I dont understand why soldiers use a public forum to try to punish or argue with other military members. Keep that **** during your military duty hours, some people have their work cut out trying to correct those doing wrong. I have seen motorcycle riders and car drivers doing stup!d **** all the time. No need to be that high speed motivator trying to do the right thing and then do the same **** as well.

Last edited by monkey_187; Apr 28, 2010 at 08:09 PM.
Old Apr 28, 2010, 08:04 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by bankaiup
note taken I will do many designs and we can vote! Since it's a united type deal.
you should add something that gives you credit for coming up with it.
Old Apr 28, 2010, 08:49 PM

That turbo was molded after my precsicion 67 and the dragon is the tattoo on my shoulder =)
Old Apr 29, 2010, 03:56 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Why not? I dont understand why soldiers use a public forum to try to punish or argue with other military members. Keep that **** during your military duty hours, some people have their work cut out trying to correct those doing wrong. I have seen motorcycle riders and car drivers doing stup!d **** all the time. No need to be that high speed motivator trying to do the right thing and then do the same **** as well.
Nicely said. By the way, after I made the post in that "thread" I can no longer access it. I guess now people can say whatever they want and I have no way to defend myself. The bottom line of the matter is that the guy got his money back in refund 100% as I stated.
Old Apr 29, 2010, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by 06RedRalli
Guess that's the reason I'm all for the Texas outline...been here my whole life, but in contrast I just think that it shows the origin of the "club" or "crew"...but that's just me...
noob opinion here: I like the dragon, and I like the idea of making it more texas-y. I've lived in the austin area all my life so don't take this the wrong way: I don't like the idea of a texas outline. It's way too overdone around here and is on frikkin everything. Maybe something more subtle, like giving the dragon bull horns, would do the trick (not making it a bull, which is also overdone). Or having a star in the center (a la those outlines of TX with a star for Austin). Not an artist myself, and more proficient with MS Paint than photoshop, but if you're having trouble picturing it I can whip something (cheezy) up.

My .2 pesos...
Old Apr 29, 2010, 04:06 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hem em up, meaning embarass him. He should know not to think he can hang with any evo. Two privates in an eclipse with a loud exhaust, which makes them think they stand for something. If I was there I would have buttered em up to get me to look at their motor. Then I'd show him I have my fam in the car, then who knows whats next.

And I dont mean him them up with military actions. I personally would have reached out and touched them. I am who I am in uniform, but when it comes to my family and their safety, I got some hot stuff for em. I absolutely HATE people who wanna mess with someones family. Especially when someone holds up a baby on board sign and it is acknowledged.

Last edited by ssg_petty_210; Apr 29, 2010 at 04:10 PM.
Old Apr 29, 2010, 04:12 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by sith_killer_99
I dont mean administrative actions guy.
Old Apr 29, 2010, 04:19 PM
Evolved Member

What do you mean hem em up? You cant punish someone for driving stup!d outside of post. Thats what the cops are for, I understand they put your family in danger, she should of gotten the plate #. You could of then went to the police station and reported them.[/quote]

Oh and Monkey, if you think a soldier cant get dealt with for acting stupid off post, you need to read up on your regs.
Old Apr 29, 2010, 04:34 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by sgt_petty_210
Oh and Monkey, if you think a soldier cant get dealt with for acting stupid off post, you need to read up on your regs.
I know they can and I dont give a **** what others do on their time. I know ALL of us have done it more than once. You have done it as well, you did get a street tune right? What Im saying is that this is a PUBLIC board not an BS Army or military board. This is meant for Evo, Lancer, and RA talk, not what is right and wrong in the military.

No thanks on reading Reg BS cause I have better things to do with my spare time. 10.5 years of military service and I know the ins and outs. I know when to care and when not. This is the last I will talk on this subject, EvoM is for car talk not what is right and wrong in the military.

If I offend ANYONE sorry that you dont have thick skin and are sensitive. I really dont care what anyone thinks or says about me. Those who know me know that I can get along with anyone and help anyone. Those of you who dont know me then you dont know that I tell ANYONE how its is.
Old Apr 29, 2010, 05:23 PM
Evolved Member

I know they can and I dont give a **** what others do on their time. I know ALL of us have done it more than once. You have done it as well, you did get a street tune right? What Im saying is that this is a PUBLIC board not an BS Army or military board. This is meant for Evo, Lancer, and RA talk, not what is right and wrong in the military.

No thanks on reading Reg BS cause I have better things to do with my spare time. 10.5 years of military service and I know the ins and outs. I know when to care and when not. This is the last I will talk on this subject, EvoM is for car talk not what is right and wrong in the military.

If I offend ANYONE sorry that you dont have thick skin and are sensitive. I really dont care what anyone thinks or says about me. Those who know me know that I can get along with anyone and help anyone. Those of you who dont know me then you dont know that I tell ANYONE how its is.
Thats cool, nor am I going to argue with you. I am simply stating I was not talking about administrative actions. When I am off duty, I am Robert. That is it. And I personally dont get mad at people speeding or whatever they do. We all have done it. But when a WOMAN holds up a baby on board sign, and these idiots wanna ride my rear bumper to where my wife is unable to see their headlights, then I have a problem. I would not turn to administrative actions, I will pull some under the driver seat stuff on em. I tell it how it is, and I am far from afraid to show it. I am a real dude with real intensions, and when it comes to young kids showing off and acting stupid behind a car then I have a problem with that. Then in a school zone? Seriously, kids walking home? And your going to do seventy plus mph. Yeah I have a real big problem with that. Army punishment was not spoken of on this public car forum. People need to learn to read, and if I offended anyone, then oh well. Grow some think skin. I tell it how it is. Let me see this eclipse, and I will have some nice things to say or do. I have no heart when it comes to foolishness. Little boy actions have no play around me.
Old Apr 29, 2010, 06:32 PM

I had a couple of cents to add but ill keep the change. I will say military issues andmilitary talk should be kept to an extream minimum. After a day of work I can't stand getting on this forum just to see anything military. Maybe its the name of the thread...do I need to start a killeen check in page? Sgt petty the best thing to do was instruct ur wife what to do next time this happens and for YOU to keep an eye out as most evo drivers would automatically handle nut bags like that without thought or ur need to ask others to do so. I will ask how did she know they were pvts as they didn't do anything most here has done before intentionally or not. A cut off to one person may be just a fast lane change to someone else. Written while on toilet....love this phone

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in