Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2009, 12:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bump for tonight!!!

Who's rollin over?
Old Feb 27, 2009, 01:12 PM
Evolved Member

Everyone is coming out? I dont have my Evo but I will show up in the Cobra.
Old Feb 27, 2009, 03:27 PM
Evolved Member

I may come out for a short time tonight. I have an early day in the morning.
Old Feb 27, 2009, 04:35 PM
Evolved Member

Is any one coming out tonight?
Old Feb 27, 2009, 04:49 PM

prob
Old Feb 27, 2009, 10:17 PM

4 Evos....that's it...
Old Feb 28, 2009, 06:00 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I'm calling "BS" as my wife just sprung the 'ole "having a day to herself" line on me. It looks like I'll be home with my baby girls today. Great. Just when I thought I'd get to play outside after being TDY. What ever happened to that "discuss things over with your spouse" stuff?
Old Feb 28, 2009, 06:52 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by pure_evo
I'm calling "BS" as my wife just sprung the 'ole "having a day to herself" line on me. It looks like I'll be home with my baby girls today. Great. Just when I thought I'd get to play outside after being TDY. What ever happened to that "discuss things over with your spouse" stuff?
She did discuss it with you, you just werent around to hear any of it, I use to get the same thing so I know what you are talking about. Atleast you got to spend sometime with your girls, they will appreciate you spending time with them.
Old Feb 28, 2009, 09:53 AM

I just would like to say there are some real ***** *** individuals in this thread. For those of you made with real "Y"chromosomes, watch what you say about any dealer in the surronding area on this forum. I had an opinion about automax I choose to throw in this thread. I get a call from saying someone from the forums came and told them basically hurting my warranty case. The charge from them was slander and I was told i could be taken to court over it....what they didnt understand is slander is an untruthful oral (spoken) statement about a person that harms the person's reputation or standing in the community. My opionion written or oral isnt. So if I felt automax was the worse dealership in Killeen...i can say it all day long with out fear of the charge of slander. But In the end Automax and I had a very nice sit down and discussed somethings which may help me overall, so kudos to preston turner and javier over there at automax, but to the homo who thought he might get a free oil change or something for being a rat.......Karma is a ***** and i hope she bites the hell out of you!
God bless America!
Now back to your regular station programming.
Old Feb 28, 2009, 10:17 AM

As long as your statement is based on facts then it cannot be considered libel (written word). Whoever the douchebag was that went and told Automax will eventually have it come back and bite him in the ***.

I think you're just using this situation as an excuse for not coming by last night...that's what I think
haha
Old Feb 28, 2009, 10:34 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by gravvyboy
As long as your statement is based on facts then it cannot be considered libel (written word). Whoever the douche bag was that went and told Automax will eventually have it come back and bite him in the ***.
This is a pretty messed up situation and it is crazy that it should come to this. This forum is designed to help fellow EVO brothers get ahead not set them back. At any rate, I past out from jet lag last night. Wendy is talking about going to Round Rock to do some shopping and Sydney is sleep. I might just have to stay in the house and buy this Magnus intake manifold I have up in another window! Oh yeah, change that profile as you're now a member of "The Great Place".
Old Feb 28, 2009, 10:37 AM
Evolved Member

Oh yeah, I need to talk to you about what I want to do with my car when I leave for the desert.
Old Feb 28, 2009, 10:51 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by soceur77
I just would like to say there are some real ***** *** individuals in this thread. For those of you made with real "Y"chromosomes, watch what you say about any dealer in the surronding area on this forum. I had an opinion about automax I choose to throw in this thread. I get a call from saying someone from the forums came and told them basically hurting my warranty case. The charge from them was slander and I was told i could be taken to court over it....what they didnt understand is slander is an untruthful oral (spoken) statement about a person that harms the person's reputation or standing in the community. My opionion written or oral isnt. So if I felt automax was the worse dealership in Killeen...i can say it all day long with out fear of the charge of slander. But In the end Automax and I had a very nice sit down and discussed somethings which may help me overall, so kudos to preston turner and javier over there at automax, but to the homo who thought he might get a free oil change or something for being a rat.......Karma is a ***** and i hope she bites the hell out of you!
God bless America!
Now back to your regular station programming.
I know how you feel, there is someone that is going there and telling them. The service manager has a mole. The mechanic is a good guy that will work with you, I talked to him and he doesnt undertstand it either. I thought we were here to look out for each other, not cut each others heads off. Some people would take offense to a cowardly act like this, then you would have to clean the books.......

To: Judas
I hope that you do get what you are looking for, I would hate for someone to rat you out.............

Last edited by monkey_187; Feb 28, 2009 at 11:00 AM.
Old Feb 28, 2009, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by EvoG8r
For those of you interested in doing something during the day, there will be a big meet on Saturday. Long Branch Park is off Rancier near Automax Ford (1/2 mi north from there).
I'll be there
Old Feb 28, 2009, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by pure_evo
This is a pretty messed up situation and it is crazy that it should come to this. This forum is designed to help fellow EVO brothers get ahead not set them back. At any rate, I past out from jet lag last night. Wendy is talking about going to Round Rock to do some shopping and Sydney is sleep. I might just have to stay in the house and buy this Magnus intake manifold I have up in another window! Oh yeah, change that profile as you're now a member of "The Great Place".

I ain't changin $h!+

Hold off on that Magnus Intake...I have an article in one of my mags where they tested various aftermarket intake manifolds on an Evo and they all didn't perform that well.

I can get a jaw dropping price on an APR GTC-300 wing (which I will be picking up soon) just stay away from the Chargespeed stuff cuz it's taken! haha

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in