Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2009, 11:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gravvyboy
As long as your statement is based on facts then it cannot be considered libel (written word). Whoever the douchebag was that went and told Automax will eventually have it come back and bite him in the ***.

I think you're just using this situation as an excuse for not coming by last night...that's what I think
haha
lol i actually droe by but im in my traded in celica so didnt stop...lol I was hungary anyway. Great place my ***, its been one thing after another since i got here...lol
Old Feb 28, 2009, 11:12 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by excalibur_ixmr
I'll be there
A couple Evos are meeting at the carwash in harker heights to roll to the meet together at 130! Come thru and roll with us!!!
Old Feb 28, 2009, 11:15 AM

I wish I new earlier, I won't be getting there until closer around two-ish....just woke up not too long ago. But I will definitely meet up with you guys at the park

Originally Posted by 03nevaevolution
A couple Evos are meeting at the carwash in harker heights to roll to the meet together at 130! Come thru and roll with us!!!
Old Feb 28, 2009, 11:20 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I ain't changin $h!+
Hold off on that Magnus Intake...I have an article in one of my mags where they tested various aftermarket intake manifolds on an Evo and they all didn't perform that well. I can get a jaw dropping price on an APR GTC-300 wing (which I will be picking up soon) just stay away from the Chargespeed stuff cuz it's taken! haha
I'm interested in reading that article as I've been talking directly with English Racing for about two months now. I've been doing my research so it would be good to get another opinion. I'm still unsure if I'm going the body kit route. It is still available and I know if I purchase it then I'm locked into a $1800 paint job when I get back. I might just go with a cleaner carbon fiber lip and a APR GTC-300 wing.
Old Feb 28, 2009, 11:32 AM

yeah...I'm suppossedly leaving next month and already making a wishlist for my car for when I return.
Old Feb 28, 2009, 12:09 PM
Evolved Member

yeah...I'm supposedly leaving next month and already making a wish list for my car for when I return.
Next month as in March or April? Text me if you know where you are going. I still have until late April before leaving.
Old Feb 28, 2009, 01:46 PM

Well went to the "big" meet at longbranch, I think more cars show up at Target on a slow Friday than there were there. Bout 20 cars, 6 of which were Evo's If all of us had shown it would have been a Evo and not a Honda meet.
Don't know what happened with all the honda guys it was a really poor turn out. The nicest was Norris's S2K.
P.S. Nice to meet you Brian, Joe, Charlie, and Perry.
Old Feb 28, 2009, 02:08 PM
Evolved Member

Just passed by about 2-3 and didnt see anyone there, I was in the Cobra. I guess its the weather. Must be all the fair weather drivers.....
Old Feb 28, 2009, 03:14 PM
Evolved Member

More of the same...
Just got back from the 'ole trip and didn't see one car in sight. It's all good as I was in big blue (Mitsu Endeavor).
Old Feb 28, 2009, 04:00 PM
Evolved Member

Fred, check your PM for that G-14 classified report...
Old Feb 28, 2009, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by Frontskill
Well went to the "big" meet at longbranch, I think more cars show up at Target on a slow Friday than there were there. Bout 20 cars, 6 of which were Evo's If all of us had shown it would have been a Evo and not a Honda meet...
That's more Evo's there than at Target on Friday!

Now on to the reason I didn't attend:

The Watchmen Advance Screening on Base!

Movie was pretty good. If you've read the book you can follow the movie. They made a few changes but they make sense.

Only regret I have is watching it in the theater. It was packed and there were so many kids. For an R-Rated movie with as much blood and nudity I can't really see how so many parents were stupid enough to bring their kids to this. What's worse is that I heard those same parents chastising the movie for the same violence and nudity they were allowing their own children to watch! Amazing.

If you get a chance though go see the movie. I recommend an afternoon showing so that it's quieter. I'll definitely see it again once it's back on the base later in March.
Old Feb 28, 2009, 04:40 PM
Evolved Member

I'm back from Cobb Plano. My dyno sheet says 338whp and 330 wtq on their Mustang dyno. So I am happy with the results I got out of it. Car pulls extremely hard. I can't believe this is my car.
Old Feb 28, 2009, 05:41 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EvoG8r
I'm back from Cobb Plano. My dyno sheet says 338whp and 330 wtq on their Mustang dyno. So I am happy with the results I got out of it. Car pulls extremely hard. I can't believe this is my car.
You have over 35whp/25wtq than the mamba. I'd like to take a spin tomorrow, if possible as I should be able to come out to play. Check your PM...
Old Feb 28, 2009, 09:39 PM

4 Evos....that's it...
LOL, thats why I asked you when you told me about it at the shop the other day.
I was just gonna pass by just to c how many show up, but the car was dirty and I start washing it when got off from work and by the time I was done was too tired to get out of the house.

Last edited by Hershey's Lover; Feb 28, 2009 at 09:55 PM.
Old Feb 28, 2009, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by Sabot
Sup! guys
I'm getting back from Iraq about mid March and I'm going to need help installing about 7g's worth of parts on my car. I hope to meet all you guys in about a month
7g's! LOL, No wonder you dont want to tell me anything.
Can wait for you to come home.

with love............

YOUR WIFE!

Last edited by Hershey's Lover; Feb 28, 2009 at 09:48 PM.

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in