Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2010, 05:31 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ct78155
Jorge I don't see why your trying to explain yourself to this guy when he's not even a customer. Just another case of "I know it all", "I'm right".......
It's pretty obvious that he has it in for you, and has a rebuttal for everything.

Boost Inspired why didn't you get ahold of Jorge if you had issues? Very simple, if you had issues Jorge would and probably did take care of you. Oh well, can't please everybody as I've found out. You can only do so much to please a person, and if that's not enough so be it.

Omar had his Evo tuned the same exact day as Boost Inspired, what a coincidence he's extremely happy with his tune and most important zero issues and reliable.

Check out this good read, from the master himself David Buschur. Read it CAREFULLY.........
http://highboostforum.com/forum/show...rmchair-expert......
Your right he doesnt have to explain himself to anyone but he chose to, just like you chose to come and give your comment. Your right Im not a customer nor will I ever be a customer. Sound to me like your the "know it all" you guys only post on our thread when we talk bad about you, cause we never have good s**t to say about you. I dont have it out for Jorge, but its good to see you have his back cause yor the only one here. I have gotten into it with other vendor/sponsors here on EvoM also. Check my other post like you guys have been and you will see. They didnt get butt hurt like the JMS crew.

The statement I highlighted lets me know that you have NO f***ing clue whats going on and if he fixed the tuned, so get the full story before you comment.

Maybe you need to go back and re-read the thread you linked, I know you will be back and read this so I will save you the trouble of having to click your mouse or look back at it:

If for some reason you find yourself not happy with my work, let's say the car stalls or the fuel milage sucks or something, I would of course want to hear about that and would gladly fix it if by some odd chance I made a mistake and this would of course be of no charge.

4. Most importantly, IF I tune you and you have a problem that is related to something I did (highly unlikely and rare) I will gladly stand behind my work and fix it free.

NOW THAT I HAVE THE JMS CREWS ATTENTION, ROLL CALL!!
Old Jul 14, 2010, 12:34 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
where is the closest awd dyno around here?
Old Jul 14, 2010, 01:09 PM
Evolving Member

Austin
Old Jul 14, 2010, 01:35 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Boost_Inspired
What fuel was used? What was the level of boost? What turbo was used? Wow! I'm amazed at what I've read here in this thread. Minus the cam difference (GSC 264 vs Kelford 272), I had a similar set up and made 411whp and 394wtq @ 30PSI on E85 with the stock VIII turbo on a street tune before the 'ole "kabloom" happened. The virtual dyno softwares on the market do have a place in the community as there are others that have done back-to-back tests to show how accurate they are compared to the various dynos. I'm not knocking the tune whatsoever and for general awareness for the overall betterment of the community, I'd submit to post a comparison of tunes once Chris Mellon does his thing.

Last edited by Levar; Jul 14, 2010 at 01:55 PM.
Old Jul 14, 2010, 01:44 PM

The X still has the front end damage, my wife keeps finding excuses to push back the repair. Its going in next week now. I'll prob still bring it out.
Old Jul 14, 2010, 01:46 PM
Evolving Member

Levar I was on e85 , 27 psi, stock 9 turbo , afrs were 11.5
Old Jul 14, 2010, 01:53 PM
Evolved Member

Well Im finally getting my fenders rolled tomorrow, I will let you guys know how it goes. I hope they dont crack my fenders or my paint. That will be a disaster at this point, with MOD a week away that would really be bad.
Old Jul 14, 2010, 02:52 PM
Evolving Member

Levar u better believe there will be a comparison I know it will be better. I trust Mellon 100% with my car and I know he knows what to do. I boost leak tested my car to 40 psi and all my lines are zip tied so just waiting on my aem serial cable and colder plugs to make it in.
Old Jul 14, 2010, 03:04 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Boost_Inspired
Levar u better believe there will be a comparison I know it will be better. I trust Mellon 100% with my car and I know he knows what to do. I boost leak tested my car to 40 psi and all my lines are zip tied so just waiting on my aem serial cable and colder plugs to make it in.
I'd also look into getting some T-bolt clamps too.
Old Jul 14, 2010, 03:17 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 02-Lancer-Es
Ahhhhhh Forum gurus !

Hopefully my car can make 400+ Hp on E85 because another guy i have no clue who he is has some what the same set up as me and made that !

-Antonio
400HP is kind of high i agree but is easily achieved with an FP green/e85/evo9(reference GST tunes on e85 if you can find them.). Evo's have been around for a while and have been dyno tuned and well documented. You basically can say you'll make about xxx whp or xx fuel based on another vehicle. numbers won't be exact but will be close. all you need is the validity of the source. Bryan at GST well documents all most of his tunes and they are great comparison tools--thats just one example.

they are just numbers anyways.

Old Jul 14, 2010, 05:37 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Frontskill
The X still has the front end damage, my wife keeps finding excuses to push back the repair. Its going in next week now. I'll prob still bring it out.
Dude next time you drive past me and dont say whats up, I am going to put you at parade rest and slap you lol. After all we were in 2-8 together lol. I remember the yellow VIII, and just cause you now drive a wingless X, does not mean we dont say hi lol.

Anyway dude you live real close to me, pm me your number so we can chill on the weekend or something. I have yet to ride in an X yet.
Old Jul 14, 2010, 06:07 PM

Quote:

Dude next time you drive past me and dont say whats up, I am going to put you at parade rest and slap you lol. After all we were in 2-8 together lol. I remember the yellow VIII, and just cause you now drive a wingless X, does not mean we dont say hi lol.

Anyway dude you live real close to me, pm me your number so we can chill on the weekend or something. I have yet to ride in an X
I think you got me confused with someone else haha. My X has full aero with wing and black rims and I was never in 2/8.

I was in 1st CAV and if you see a red X that doesnt wave it is prob my wife driving lol.

I hang out at the AA meet fridays usually jumping off into Target.
Old Jul 14, 2010, 06:13 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Quote:

I think you got me confused with someone else haha. My X has full aero with wing and black rims and I was never in 2/8.

I was in 1st CAV and if you see a red X that doesnt wave it is prob my wife driving lol.

not to butt in, but 2/8 is 1st cav. just not your unit per say haha.

EDIT: Now back to the crap talking!!! j/k
Old Jul 14, 2010, 06:21 PM

not to butt in, but 2/8 is 1st cav. just not your unit per say haha
Your right, I wasn't very specific. I was aviation so only really knew a few units.
Old Jul 14, 2010, 06:23 PM
Evolved Member

Quote:

So I feel like a complete dumb *** lol. I figured out who I thought you were. Honest mistake, my fault man. lol

Last edited by ssg_petty_210; Jul 14, 2010 at 06:27 PM.

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in