Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2010, 03:52 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by EvoTsiGuru
Count My wife and I in and +1 on your last post ELDIABLO !!
u should come out to the meet tonight
Old Jul 23, 2010, 05:50 PM
Evolving Member

I'm in Cove but my wife is in 4th sustainment so I come in the tank destroyer road gate and pass by your area everytime I come in. What is sprocket? I am going to the MOD on saturday but coming back to cove that night so when were you thinking of getting it done?
You work on your car there it is pretty cheap and they have full bays with lift's and all the tools you can ever need for the price of the bay per hour. And If you can I guess we can do it Sunday or whenever you get a chance.
Old Jul 23, 2010, 06:22 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just installed the AEM Wideband and ETS LICP. I like it, but I lost 2psi. Cant notice it, just seen it on the boost gauge. That will be fixed hopefully next weekend when Kevin tunes the car again.

Also does anyone know the guy with the black evo VIII with the punisher sticker over the exhaust. I met him today at KR, and someone hit him on post. Possibly totalled his car. He was heart broke, I really felt for the guy.
Old Jul 23, 2010, 07:52 PM

Oh **** that's terriable Petty wow I dont know him though. You will get that boost back with a new tune no doubt!
Old Jul 23, 2010, 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by Boost_Inspired
u should come out to the meet tonight

Would have loved to but it was movie night with the wife in return for going up to MOD in the morning with me.
Old Jul 23, 2010, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by WhItEVIII
You work on your car there it is pretty cheap and they have full bays with lift's and all the tools you can ever need for the price of the bay per hour. And If you can I guess we can do it Sunday or whenever you get a chance.

So it's an auto skills shop like they have on most Army post's and may other branches but I dont know. That is perfectly fine with me I do have everything we should need over here at my house though that way you dont have to pay. I dont requre any money either so it would be free for you so it's up to you let me know. Sunday sounds like it's the only option as of right now.

What is your name? Mine is Jarrod.
Old Jul 23, 2010, 08:22 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Oh **** that's terriable Petty wow I dont know him though. You will get that boost back with a new tune no doubt!
Yeah his stuff was smashed pretty hard by an F150 that wasnt paying attention. I cant wait to get the boost back and more lol. I will let everyone know how it goes.
Old Jul 23, 2010, 10:18 PM
Evolving Member

Lol I gained boost with my licp and gained spoolup. I ran the g8 tonight and he was having issues with his nitrous so we ran on motor and I beat him by greyhounds. Won't post vids since he wasn't at his best. If he gets the nitrous fix before he leaves Monday we will run again
Old Jul 23, 2010, 10:35 PM
Evolving Member

Anyone ever see a Ford Focus spank an 450HP STI? I did tonight! Did I mention it's a regular Focus and it's stock? Apparently the STI was pushing so much horsepower the clutch just couldn't take the punishment.....I ran an 11.9 by the way,....on a serious note, my Nittos suck! I need to upgrade to NTO5 or GoodYear Eagle F1s. I loved my old Goodyears! Ran a 12.4 on a stock turbo with just an exhaust, air intake, and cams with those tires.
Old Jul 24, 2010, 05:35 AM

Alright leaving later than I wanted had to pull wife out of bed but hitting the road after I send this message!!!! Cant wait!
Old Jul 24, 2010, 07:13 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by eldiablo79
Anyone ever see a Ford Focus spank an 450HP STI? I did tonight! Did I mention it's a regular Focus and it's stock? Apparently the STI was pushing so much horsepower the clutch just couldn't take the punishment.....I ran an 11.9 by the way,....on a serious note, my Nittos suck! I need to upgrade to NTO5 or GoodYear Eagle F1s. I loved my old Goodyears! Ran a 12.4 on a stock turbo with just an exhaust, air intake, and cams with those tires.
What mph did u run the 11.9 and what 60 ft?
Old Jul 24, 2010, 11:09 AM
Evolving Member

So it's an auto skills shop like they have on most Army post's and may other branches but I dont know. That is perfectly fine with me I do have everything we should need over here at my house though that way you dont have to pay. I dont requre any money either so it would be free for you so it's up to you let me know. Sunday sounds like it's the only option as of right now.

What is your name? Mine is Jarrod.
Yeah Sunday is good and we can do it where ever, and yeah I think they call it auto crafts centers. It is allot easier to use a lift but we can do it in your house if you like. Oh my name is Rudy here is my number so you can let me know when your ready 832-293-8858.
Old Jul 24, 2010, 11:15 AM
Evolving Member

So I dont know how to reply to multiple post's at the same time HELP PLEASE.

Last edited by WhItEVIII; Jul 24, 2010 at 11:18 AM.
Old Jul 24, 2010, 11:20 AM
Evolving Member

Click the button right next to quote and when u get to the last one u wanna quote click the actual quote button
Old Jul 24, 2010, 03:00 PM

Remind me one more time what we are doing so I can make sure I have everything we need Please.

I'm back from MOD and it was ok not as big as I would have hoped for my first MOD Honestly really hoped there would be alot of 1st Gens, 2nd Gens and starions and some other types of Mitsu's but was really a few 3KGTS, and mainly Evo's. There were a few 3rd Gen Eclipses one had what looked like a Evo swap but could not tell anyone have some in put?

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in